[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How autistic would it be to open carry a handgun in casual buisness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: guyOnTheRight.jpg (45KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
guyOnTheRight.jpg
45KB, 600x371px
How autistic would it be to open carry a handgun in casual buisness attire like the black guy in this picture?

I'm going to be moving to AZ fairly soon but am still too young to legally concealed carry. My thought process is that most people would assume I was a police officer or something if I dressed like pic related and would probably leave me alone, though I obviously wouldn't lie to anybody if they asked if I was a cop.
>>
>>32367999
If the state allows legal open carry, you'll be fine.
>>
>>32367999
>Checked
Bounty hunter status
>>
>>32368024
Those fucks wear all kinds of tactical gear.
>>
Some people might call you an autist but when I spent a week in Phoenix I saw people in open carrying all the time. I'm sure plenty of people were CCing too, probably more, but I never explicitly saw anyone print or anything. Anyway you should be fine dude, Arizona is pretty fuckin' 2nd Amendment friendly
>>
>>32368016
I know it's legal, I'm asking about the social consequences of such a thing.
>>32368056
I don't know anon, it just seems like something that'd cause alarm some places.

I really don't want to draw attention to myself, I just don't want to be a defenseless cuck.
>>
>>32368068
If you don't want to draw attention to yourself then just conceal carry?
>>
File: ONeill_365_Journey_Halter_Top.webm (2MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
ONeill_365_Journey_Halter_Top.webm
2MB, 404x720px
>>32368068
>>32367999
Probably 80% of people would think it's a little strange although some few would think you're a cool guy. It's like being a big bodybuilder, most of the strangers who admire it will be other guys who are also part of the same lifestyle.
>>
>>32368091
I can't, I don't turn 21 for another two and a half years.
>>32368107
Fuck, I really hope that the people who think it's strange would just assume that I'm a detective or some shit though. I really want to carry a gun and not look like a complete tool.
>>
If you actually dress professionally like the nigger in OP and not what kids think is professional but you end up looking like a slob, then most people will assume you're a detective or a plain clothes cop and leave you alone.
>>
>>32368122
Do you need a permission slip to wipe your ass? If its concealed no one knows about it but you.
>>
>>32368162
What are the legal consequences of carrying a handgun illegally in Arizona? If it's just a ticket or whatever then I'll probably risk it.
>>
File: Roxy_Oceanside_Printed_Short.webm (1MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
Roxy_Oceanside_Printed_Short.webm
1MB, 404x720px
>>32368122
I think everyone who raises an eyebrow (the majority of strangers) will assume you're in law enforcement (assuming you're white and dressed in business casual). If you're a brown guy, I'd expect to be stink-eyed and have the cops called on you.
>>
>>32368186
Felony possession of a firearm
>>
>>32368186
Don't tell anyone about it?
Consult google about your state laws.
>>
>>32368198
That doesn't sound right, I know for a fact that mere possession of a handgun at 18 or 19 in AZ wouldn't be a problem.
>>32368207
It's hard to Google such a niche question since the conceal carry laws basically don't prohibit anybody except those under 21 from carrying without a permit.
>>
>>32368342
Either consult a lawyer or learn to google better.
>>
>>32368191
Who is she?
>>
>>32368355
It took a while, but I finally found the answer.

Illegally carrying a deadly weapon is a class 1 misdemeanor according to section 13-3102 subsection K. of the AZ penal code

>K. Misconduct involving weapons under subsection A, paragraph 9, 14 or 15 of this section is a class 3 felony. Misconduct involving weapons under subsection A, paragraph 3, 4, 8 or 13 of this section is a class 4 felony. Misconduct involving weapons under subsection A, paragraph 12 of this section is a class 1 misdemeanor unless the violation occurs in connection with conduct which violates the provisions of section 13-2308, subsection A, paragraph 5, section 13-2312, subsection C, section 13-3409 or section 13-3411, in which case the offense is a class 6 felony. Misconduct involving weapons under subsection A, paragraph 5, 6 or 7 of this section is a class 6 felony. Misconduct involving weapons under subsection A, paragraph 1, 2, 10 or 11 of this section is a class 1 misdemeanor.

http://law.justia.com/codes/arizona/2005/title13/03102.html

and a class 1 misdemeanor is punishable by a maximum of 6 months in jail according to.
http://www.azleg.gov/ars/13/00707.htm

In other words it's not really worth the risk unless I have to go somewhere where

a) it's more likely than normal I'm going to need a gun
and
b) open carrying is not an option for whatever reason
>>
>I'm going to be moving to AZ fairly soo

Look. I walk around at 2am at night and not a single person has harassed me.

and I don't even carry.

PEOPLE BE SCARED B/C EVERYONE CARRIES

COME HERE

NO FEAR
>>
>>32368122
>I can't, I don't turn 21 for another two and a half years.
First you should probably ask yourself honestly if you look reasonably good wearing business attire to begin with. Most people simply don't at that age. If you look autistic wearing that kind of clothing, you'll look worse with a gun.

I guarantee you the guy in your pic would've looked ridiculous dressed the way he does at 19, he's got that awful IT posture, he only gets away with it because he's got a few years on him, and he looks friendly.
>>
>>32368186
You don't need a permit to carry in AZ. Open or concealed.
>>
>>32368186
the only way you can illegally carry in AZ is if you arent allowed to possess the gun in the first place.

AZ has constitutional carry without any ID required so as long as you legally own the gun you can carry it
>>
>>32368755
As I said. Felony possession of a firearm.
>>
>>32368755
see
>>32368568
>>
>>32367999
>black
>>
File: Schindlers-List.jpg (28KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
Schindlers-List.jpg
28KB, 500x395px
>>32368852
>implying not black
>>
>>32367999
PEELZ HERE
>>
>>32367999

Open carry of pistols isnt too bad in some places, it's the fuckwits with ARs on their backs that are max autists. Worst possible choice of personal defense weapon in public places, and it's usually done by cunts who just want to use guns as a political fashion statement. Fucks things up for the rest of us.
>>
>>32367999
>moving to AZ

why
>>
>>32367999
Not autistic at all.

I have to dress pretty much like op pic every day while I cart my 20k worth of photography shit around and I have never had anyone comment or take issue that I've been aware of
>>
Jesus Christ man what's your obsession with making people think your a cop? You're not a fucking cop man who gives a fuck just wear whatever the fuck you want literally nobody cares you won't get special treatment you won't get any pussy people won't think your cool like you fucking think they will. Literally all of your posts say "hurr durr theyll probably think im a cop". Pro tip faggot: theres a fuckin age minimum to be a cop, and in mosy states its 21 and that's just to be a p1, detectives are in the their late thirties. Most cops are veterans first nobodies gonna think some fat mumbling neckbeard 19 year old with acne open carrying a .25 acp pistol is a detective. Fuck man.
>>
>>32367999
Honestly I live in AZ and I see open carry relatively often, I don't think anyone would make a big deal about it. Usually if you look presentable (dress well, good hygiene ffs), most people won't think that you're a weirdo. People don't realize that carrying a gun doesn't inherently make you look autistic, if you look normal and carry a gun, you're a normal guy carrying a gun. The people that look autistic open carrying would look autistic if they weren't carrying at all.
>>
>>32367999
I worked as a waiter and saw this, albit very rearly. No one seemed concerned or really took too much notice. If you are friendly, and not strange or off putting I would be very surprised it would ever be a problem.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.