[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake suppressors are literally the most retarded thing in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (10KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 400x240px
Fake suppressors are literally the most retarded thing in the world. You are adding unnecessary weight because you can't stand the thought of your gun not looking like the one the reel oper8rs have. Everyone who has ever bought one of these takes it up the ass and should just admit they're a fucking cosplayer. Prove me wrong /k/
spoiler: you can't.
>>
wow what a prude, next you'll be saying bayonets are unnecessary on modern firearms
>>
File: 1463085309427.png (905KB, 1276x322px) Image search: [Google]
1463085309427.png
905KB, 1276x322px
>People using their disposable income how they wish makes me go full autism.

k
>>
>>32367233

A bayonet has a purpose even if you're highly unlikely to ever use it. A fake suppressor is is meant to create the appearance of something it isn't.
>>
>>32367194
You seem like you're real fun at parties.
>>
File: brs99.jpg (24KB, 637x644px) Image search: [Google]
brs99.jpg
24KB, 637x644px
>>32367194
No, the most retarded thing in the world are the laws in Canada around non-restricted semi-automatics. At least with a fake can your BRS-99 doesn't look quite so retarded when you take it innawoods.
>>
>>32367194
I thought fake suppressors were just a means to get around NFA barrel length bullshit? If someone is buying these g or funsies, it's kind of dumb but their money.
>>
>>32367194
i bought a krink that had one attached for legal length requirments, it was factory pinned.

i intended on removing it and applying for a tax stamp, why is that such a horrid thing?
>>
>>32367194

Ironically, it'd cut the dB by a few, so it'll be probably twice as quiet
>>
>>32367239
This
>>
>>32367194

Beretta 71s were only importable with the extra points from overall size that the pinned on fake suppressor added. Other firearms could also benefit from this.

These are a great way to build compliant with NFA prior to having the SBR forms approved.

In cases where an SBR has a barrel shorter than the handguard, they provide a way to keep the muzzle blast out front where it belongs if the actual suppressor is taken off for other use or is stuck in NFA jail.

Also, I'm sure someone out there just wants them because they think it looks cool.
>>
>>32367194
>THINGS OTHER PEOPLE DO THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME PISS ME OFF SOOOOOOO MUCH!
>WHY CAN'T THEY JUST DO EVERYTHING JUST LIKE ME! WHATS WRONG WITH THEM?
>>
>>32367194
Agreed. Fake suppressors are on the same plane of faggotry as airsoft guns that cost more than the real thing.
>>
>>32367194
I have one. I don't take it up the butt. I don't shoot with it attached. I don't take it out it public. It looks kinda cool, but there is a poser feeling just having one.
>>
>>32367316
Because op is a fucking autist.
>>
>>32367194

>Fake suppressors

Whoa whoa whoa WHOA! There are people who do this?
>>
>>32367194
Jokes on you OP. I put real suppressors on fake guns.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.