[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Russian soldier goes out of his way to selflessly rescue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Voina.2002.jpg (303KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
Voina.2002.jpg
303KB, 400x573px
>Russian soldier goes out of his way to selflessly rescue a captive British woman and Afghan war vet
>Teams up with a cowardly, stupid, feminine Brit, husband of the woman, who ends up recording the whole thing and getting the Russian hero screwed in the end
>Gets a Chechen farmer to help against his will, pays for the Chechen's son's college after he helps, the Chechen is a witness against him in his trial trying to convict him
>British woman ends up cucking her British husband and getting with the Russian Afghan vet
>Selfless Russian hero sits awaiting his sentence after the cowardly Briton and Chechen screw him over, luckily the other heroic Russian is on his side
Okay, which one of you slavaboos recommended this blatant fucking propaganda?
>>
>>32361384
i watch it for the operating, AS Val and NSV
>>
>>32361394
Yeah the operating was good, it's still Nationalistic to an absolutely absurd degree, though
>>
>>32361384
>>32361397
Nigger please.

Slavs glorifying slavs? Quelle horreur!
>>
>>32361384
eh it was a fun film to watch
>>
>>32361384
You need to watch RT on a regular basis. Then the movie will start making more sense.
>>
>>32361384
It's liek Red Dawn without the Anti-war stuff or Invasion USA without the cheese.
>>
>>32362389
>You need to watch RT on a regular basis
Why would a person so such a thing to themselves?
>>
>>32362408
Vatniks do it. But then they were born in Russia so shit can't really get worse for them.

I tried it a couple of times, just to get an informed opinion on it rather than just parroting what I'd heard about it.
It was like 1-2 years ago, and they had this article on western sanctions. They explained that sanctions had no effect on Russia, but that oil prices did. They then explained that no one in the west really is on the ukrainian side, and that most westerners want to end the sanctions because it's hurting them more than Russia, that they'll end them soon and so on.
Well, it's been quite some time and the sanctions are still going strong, and definitely aren't going to end anytime soon (unless Trump is really retarded).
>>
>>32362420
>on /k/
>Doesn't want sanctions to end

Fuck you man, I want new slavshit from Russia
>>
>>32362442
>implying anyone on /k/ doesn't want Russia to remain S.T.A.L.K.E.R tier forever.
>>
>>32362420

Yep them sanctions sure made the Russians change their course.
Oh wait instead they went into Syria as well. Probably just out of spite knowing them.

>People on /k/ analyze Russian involvement in Syria
>It's control over pipelines
>It's for control over the med
>It's for international image
>It's to prevent islamists from spreading

Meanwhile in Putin's dacha;

>Hit me with sanctions? I'll step on their dick in Syria.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.