[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think of the HK45? I kinda want it for my CCW.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2792.jpg (147KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2792.jpg
147KB, 640x640px
What does /k/ think of the HK45? I kinda want it for my CCW. Held one recently and wow, did it feel good in my hand.
>>
Get the compact
>>
>>32355136
I held that one too, didn't feel as nice. It's like the difference between a Beretta 92 and 92 Compact. My hands are just too big for babby pistols.
>>
>>32355127
Why the HK45? Why not other HKs in 45 like the USP? Why HK as a brand?
>>
>>32355419
You don't see many USPs where I am, and HK45s are fairly inexpensive for some reason.
I currently have a P99, but the grip is uncomfortable, though it points well. I don't care about sucking HK's dick or anything, I just like the looks and feel of the gun.
>>
>>32355127
as someone who ccs a P30, get a fucking compact for the love of god.
>>
>>32355183
No they aren't, you don't need a full grip to shoot well, and the compact isn't a baby pistol.
>>
>>32355613
From tip to palm, my hands are longer than a Tokarev. On the 92 Compact, my pinkie dangled off the grip like an old-timey English gentlemen politely enjoying his tea. I much prefer full-sized pistols. Especially in a shoulder rig.
>>
>>32355127
why would you want to get one of the largest handguns on the market for your CCW?
>>
File: IMG_2796.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2796.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>32355660
>>
File: IMG_2797.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2797.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>32355683
I like big pistols. Case in point, as good a pistol my P99 is, my injured hand and its smaller size are off-putting. It feels like a Compact gun
>>
>>32355704
>>32355689
Fucking Andre the Giant here jesus
>>
>>32355660
Have you actually gripped a 45c? They have mag extensions, and worse come to worse you just by the elephant foot mags.
>>
a good conceal carry gun is one you can carry all the fucking time everywhere. that's why tiny guns are popular. It's not just size, it's weight that matters.
>muh shoulder holster
have fun wearing a jacket all the time and having a slower draw, and no one handed re holstering.

if your pinky hangs off the pistol, curl it under the magazine. thats how you shoot a subcompact.

finally, .45 is expensiveness and shit. look at the h&k p30

if usp is hard to find in your area, order online you dumb nigger. USP is cheap as fuck now and will fit your andre the giant retard hands.
>>
>>32355446
>You don't see many USPs where I am
Look harder, or buy online instead. Police surplus USP45's are literally as common as posurp Glock 21's.

I would really consider the USP45 as well. You get two more rounds in the magazine, a better system for recoil dampening, and the USP was tested more rigorously than any other pistol in history (albeit, the HK45 is just a modified USP, so not that different).
>>
>>32355782

MA fag here with extremely limited access/selection to carry legally.

NAA .22 magnum revolver. Anything else I carry in another state or at work is what I carry WITH the Companion. They're not accurate past the length of a garage, but it's so well made and easy to conceal. Not exactly a free state like Vermont of Maine in terms of gun rights for New England, but you can never ban a five shot revolver that takes 4 years to reload.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.