[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any ideas on how to conceal carry a Sig p229? IWB isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: SIG_Sauer_P229_Pistol_27488_i0.gif (47KB, 331x280px) Image search: [Google]
SIG_Sauer_P229_Pistol_27488_i0.gif
47KB, 331x280px
Any ideas on how to conceal carry a Sig p229? IWB isn't working for me.
>>
>>32347610
It's pretty thick for IWB.
>>
I can hide it pretty well iwb, but sitting down and comfort have to be sacrificed.
>>
File: Concealed_Carry.jpg (93KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Concealed_Carry.jpg
93KB, 620x400px
>>32347610
this
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Galco-Classic-Shoulder-System-Sig-Sauer/dp/B003UGBV6S
>>
>>32348245
Do you think something like that could be worn under a regular plaid shirt?
>>
>>32348215
Lmao. I would point and laugh if some faggot was wearing this.
>>
>buy shoulder holster
>wear jacket

All funs are now concealable within reason.
>>
>>32348436
I've done it in a flannel shirt, just don't tuck it in and always try to keep your arms down as much as possible.
>>
Does anyone know if the 5.11 carry shirts are worth a piss?
>>
>>32348438
If you ever went outside you would, you mena.
>>
File: WVBxB.jpg (52KB, 538x420px) Image search: [Google]
WVBxB.jpg
52KB, 538x420px
>>32348471
>within reason
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>32347610
>IWB carry
>Sig 229

pick one

or get a gun that actually conceals. I got rid of mine as an EDC and replaced it with a Glock 17. Best decision I ever made.
>>
>>32348533
Yeah, getting another gun would be the best course of action. Let's pretend that's not an option.
>>
>>32348438
I second this notion.
>>
>>32348215
You could really only get away with that if you lived in the deep rural west.
>>
>>32347610
>IWB isn't working for me.

AIWB. Get a JM Custom AIWB holster like the George and you can really get away with carrying larger guns you typically couldn't get away with.

It really sucks the grip into your body and points the muzzle away from it at the same time.

Ignore the retards suggesting shoulder holsters, as they don't actually practice drawing guns and are akin to females that carry their guns in their purses.
>>
>>32347610

put on 50 lbs and dress like you put on 100
>>
>>32349000
Losing weight makes it easier to carry...
>>
>>32348897

Hey, while completely impractical and hard to conceal, if I could Miami Vice carry my P226 you bet your ass I would.

Shoulder holsters are awesome.
>>
>>32349247
>Shoulder holsters are awesome.

Not when you have less than 2 seconds to draw and shoot an attacker.

I would rather have a compact sized gun at the ready in AIWB than some heavy ass 18rd gun I need 4 seconds to get out and shoot. It's just retarded and I say this as someone who has a P226. And as someone who lives in Miami, Miami Vice is grossly overrated.

The Bren 10 also sucks dick.
>>
>>32349584

>not reading the first part of my post

Yeah, it's stupid and unwieldy, but they're awesome.
>>
>>32347610
OWB or shoulder holster are your only other two options.
>>
>>32351663

I mean if the guy is carrying 3 or 9 o clock he could try out AIWB, I'm not personally a huge fan of AIWB, but for people with big or bony hips I can see why it's preferable.

That or he can get a shield or something.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.