[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inbred Infantry faggot here with a few questions. why do civis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

Inbred Infantry faggot here with a few questions.

why do civis get so hard for all this tactical shit? sure it looks cool but why waste so much money on stuff you can get for free and actually use if you join the military?

Also wtf is up with all this "im a hard af airsoft milsim Navy SEAL team 69 JTF-2 warrior"

and yet again why do they spend thousands of dollars to play dress up with toy guns when they could be getting paid to do the real thing?
>>
You can't shoot your buddy in the ass with a real full-auto AK for shits and giggles without:

1) a mountain of paperwork

2) a fuckton of money

3) going to prison

That might just be why people like airsoft, OP.
>>
>>32343315
Are you on a 96 or something? Shut up boot.

Airsoft is toys and belong elsewhere.
>>
>>32343329
not with that attitude you cant
>>
>>32343315

I dont play airsoft or buy gear. However, if I could get paid to shoot communists I'd join again in a heartbeat. I dont see a war happening in the forseeable future, though.
>>
File: 1455174569521.png (766KB, 761x763px) Image search: [Google]
1455174569521.png
766KB, 761x763px
>the Entirety of the US recruiters Union trying to scare up recruits.
>>
>>32343315
please go back to /toys/

because airsoft is a game
where you can also be anyone you would like to
>>
File: 20161106_073334.jpg (825KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161106_073334.jpg
825KB, 3264x1836px
Yeah except when you get out, most of that gear has to get returned because it has to be "recycled". And by that I mean sold to sportsmansguide and Saigon Sam's.
>>
>>32343315
nobody who isn't the retarded 30% of people who play airsoft think they are SF, most are either kids having fun or adults having fun, part of that fun is dressing up like an operator.
t. Airshitter
>>
>>32343315
more money than sense

fat body snowflakes that couldn't make it if they tried

pick one
>>
File: 1477701346259.jpg (162KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477701346259.jpg
162KB, 1000x800px
>>32343673
yeah i used to play airshit for giggles more than anything else and those folks that would try too hard to be operator were always the biggest spergs
>>
>>32343703
I usually avoid them because they want to be your best friend if you aren't incompetent and have decent shit, it's a lot of fun though if you do it right
>>
All that MOLLEd up tactical shit and load bearing gear is also a cheap useful set of camping and hiking gear.

Shit's all in the attitude you Acoustic Nigger.
>>
I dont mind airsoft, if you find it fun and can spend the money on it, go for it. I just cant see myself spending $500 on a gun I can only use to play with. I like gear tho, mainly because I got a lot of gear when I left the army, and then spent some money buying the rest. Also, I like using most of the gear for hiking.
>>
>>32343315
Because it's fun playing war without actually joining the army and taking a 7.62 to the groin and losing our cocks while our fat cunt gf sucks nigger dicks while on deployment.
>>
>>32343315
>hurr I'm a real solja
>look at all these dress up faggot civies

war is war
shooting is a sport
being a soldier is a job
airsoft is a hobby

hope that clears it up for you
>>
>>32343315
either way it's clear you are just a boot. If you are infantry now then you haven't seen combat and if you did you are a has been, you aren't jsoc, you're a muhreen. and one of the debba dawg uuhra gunny ones from the use of the word civi
>>
File: tovarisch get the PPSh.jpg (40KB, 590x401px) Image search: [Google]
tovarisch get the PPSh.jpg
40KB, 590x401px
>>32343770
>being a soldier is a job
>>
>>32343817
in peacetime you have profesional solders, and reserves who all have day jobs

in wartime you have professional soldiers and cannonfodder

the point is OP is comparing his job to someone elses hobby
>>
It's a shame all the discussion of airsoft here revolves around obvious bait images about how "inside the heart of every airsofter is the soul of a warrior", and other stupid bullshit people somehow fall for every time

You can't tell me there's zero practical use for airsoft as training. Obviously stuff like the range and behavior of bullets vs pellets is going to have some shortcomings, but there are things, like having to move while weighed down by gear, use of concealment, and teamwork that you just won't develop on a shooting range. Someone who's fired live weapons on a range AND done some airsoft would have to have some advantage over someone who's only done one, or neither.

Really, I just wish there was somewhere I could go to do live Simmunition exercises whenever I want
>>
>>32343770

shooting real guns is a hobby, too

I can get real guns and ammo for the cost of airsoft, instead of running around shooting bbs building training scars I can develop actual marksmanship and weapons handling
>>
>>32343895
well that's true, but takes a lot of the impact from OP's points

airsoft was I believe designed as a training tool
now you can't practice shooting a SCAR with a break action shotgun can you?
you can get "guns" for airsoft money, but not the same guns

when you see those airsoft kids, you are really looking at the pre-cursor to riskier more expensive training
it's great for juniors

if you wanted to practice live fire exercises wit ha group of random people, you wouldn't survive long
>>
>>32343315
Airsoft I agree. It's silly. I practice with my real guns. Lol.

As far as gear goes, I see no reason why me being a civilian and you being in the military should bar me from having good gear incase we have a domestic issue and I deserve a fighting chance. From mag pouches, camo, body armor to NBC respirators, I have these things just incase.

Even though I agree airsoft is a joke and I don't agree with stolen valor, don't get high on yourself. There's a lot of civilians that can put you on your ass.
>>
>>32343883
You have laser systems you can mount on your weapon, and use blanks to activate it. I know Norwegian forces uses it for training.
>>
>>32343315
Because playing dress-up doesn't get you killed or crippled.
>>
>>32344140
Russians made paintball-like game out of this. It's became possible when demilled blank firing guns came on market, you can buy full auto blank AK with no restrictions like a air gun there. I would love to play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGgcLQy3i_Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doLYyCAWuaY
https://youtu.be/xzFhINjvYnY?t=94
>>
>>32344194
fucking hell it's always russians that get all the fun wargame shit
>>
>>32343790
Youre quite right im not a boot in fact im not even in the US military
>>
I buy my own stuff because the stuff we get is shit. Perks of working where they allow people to use whatever they want.
>non pog
>>
>>32343315
>when they could be getting paid to do the real thing/die for money?

words to live by
>>
>>32344194
that looks fun as fuck
>>
>>32343315
because not everybody wants to die for nothing just to play with full auto funs.
>>
>>32344227
>Inbred infantry faggot here
>In fact I'm not even in the US military
Merely pretending to be retarded
>>
I'd rather see edgy kids trying to be an operator than edgy kids doing drugs and voting for commies.
>>
>>32343315
Because they make more than you do. Most people who dump money on that shit are upper middle class or come from families far more affluent than yours will ever be. So in between long hours at the shitty office complex making more than you do in a year, they like to drop stupid amounts of money on operator gear because they can.
>>
>>32343315
Can't speak for airsoft, but I own a carrier and plates because I live in Baltimore and it actually benefits me.

My bug out bag and shit is for - imagine - bugging out if we have another Baltimore Riot situation, which is looking like it might happen.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.