[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are submarines the comfiest place to be during this 'war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 64743653.jpg (103KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
64743653.jpg
103KB, 1440x1080px
Are submarines the comfiest place to be during this 'war on terror'?
>>
120 sailors go down, 60 couples come up.
>>
>Comfy
>Claustrophobic metal coffin where you have less privacy than a bitchboy in a Filipino prison
Disagree desu
>>
My friend was a bubble head. His dad was too. He said it was pretty shit. Would not recommend.
>>
File: 1481792943594.jpg (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481792943594.jpg
276KB, 1920x1080px
>>32334243
>>32334257
When did terrorists develop ied touting subs?
>>
>>32334173

Argueably the shittiest possible place to be. You are stuck in a disgusting clausterphobic metal tube with 100 other men who are all sweaty and the whole place reaks of engine grease, stale BO, and farts. There is no opening the window. There is no privacy. You do not get your own bunk - you have to rouse some asshole out of your bed before you lay on it so its already warm and gross from their bodyheat (did i mention BO?) and plus you dont go by the 24hr system but instead some weird made up shit that fucks with your circadian rhythm.

Everyone onboard is some sort of dweeb who didnt really want to be on a sub but got cucked by their recruiter into thinking it would be alright so have fun with the nerdiest most cringeworthy human beings ever. Like grown men jerking off to MLP infront of you type shit. You will be stuck with them, and their stink, and their jizz rags - for months at a time. You cannot open the window. Oh and your job sucks, theres no fun or action, theres not really any purpose to your existance other than being around simply because the russians and chinese also conned some retards into doing the exact thing so you have to do it too.

And dont even get me started on nukes. Easily the most dismal existance in the entire armed forces. Theres a reason they have something like a 100k re-signon bonus, and its NOT because the navy is nice - NOBODY who was "smart" enough to make it through nuke school is dumb enough to subject themselves to another 4 years of misery that is being a nuke. Oh, and those glorious job opprotunities the recruiter promised youll have at power plants and shit? LOL. Get in line with all the other sorry fucks who have the EXACT same qualifications as you and want in on a career field thats extremely limited and that has almost no turnover. Not to mention the civilians who have more qualifications and schooling who wernt dumb enough to join the navy as a nuke.

>tldr; you will love it op sign up immediately
>>
>>32334376

Not far from the truth. Somewhere out there is a huge infographic on how much is sucks to be a nuke rate.
>>
File: predator controls.jpg (612KB, 2100x1368px) Image search: [Google]
predator controls.jpg
612KB, 2100x1368px
>>32334173
Drone pilot control room. You're just playing vidya
>>
>>32334376
This, Nuclear Sub crews have really high depression and suicide rates.
>>
>>32334173
Sure.

Source: I've never been in a Submarine but I slept with a girl who looked like princess Leia.
>>
File: 62626423.png (352KB, 448x458px) Image search: [Google]
62626423.png
352KB, 448x458px
>>32334376
walmart it is then!
>>
>>32334405

I think i remember reading somewhere that they are the only MOS to have a DOD funded support group for the mothers of nuke rates. Like their life is so dismal that their MOMS need to be consoled.

And yeah that plus one of if not the highest suicide rates in the armed forces. The only people who go nuke are dumbasses who didnt have enough spine to say no to their recruiter. Its not that they are idiots, because you need to be smart to become a nuke. They are just giant ignorant pussies thats all. Recruiters get a FAT bonus for conning dweebs into becoming nukes.
>>
>>32334413
close enough, close enough
>>
File: NarcoInfo.jpg (453KB, 2400x1152px) Image search: [Google]
NarcoInfo.jpg
453KB, 2400x1152px
>>32334274
Shortly after the war on drugs
>>
File: 1481812735089.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481812735089.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>32334456
>>
>>32334442
This is 2017, balder than a skinhead.
>>
>>32334398
Im in the army the UAS MOS is shit sometimes you'll look at a giant patch of sand for several months hoping something happens.
>>
>>32334456
And the captain is Narco Polo.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.