[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/, I got a question. How would you stop a suicide bomber,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: muslim-woman-suicide-bomber.jpg (9KB, 351x273px) Image search: [Google]
muslim-woman-suicide-bomber.jpg
9KB, 351x273px
Hey /k/, I got a question. How would you stop a suicide bomber, or someone on a suicide mission? Sorta like pic related.
>>
Hopefully shoot but I think I would try to tackle the person and try to absorb the blast if I wasn't carrying/couldn't shoot.
>>
>>32325386
rape
>>
>>32325386
Gas and capture
>>
>>32325386
Depends entirely on the situation. More details.
>>
File: Shoot the women first.jpg (32KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Shoot the women first.jpg
32KB, 480x640px
Headshot. Or more realistically, dive for cover.
>>
>>32325398
Yeah that stops one... maybe. But then how would you stop the next one? There has to be some effective way to prevent suicide bombers.

>>32325413
Say you want to prevent suicide bombers. A single one isn't too bad as long as you catch them before allahu akbar. What would /k/ do to implement a strategy to prevent suicide bombers.

(I should have made my question more clear)
>>
>>32325386
Don't let them into the country in the first place, problem solved.
>>
What would /k/ do to implement a strategy to prevent suicide bombers.
There wouldn't be short of hiring half the population of the country to frisk the other half every day for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>32325386
Tbh senpai anyone with a religion that makes them more likely to want to explode themselves isn't a person I want in the country even if a few are good, they want into this country they should police themselves more closely.
>>
Pass a law requiring nudity 24/7.
Deport all fat people to make it more bearable.
>>
Ban all assault bombs
>>
File: how to stop suicide bombers.png (147KB, 1784x805px) Image search: [Google]
how to stop suicide bombers.png
147KB, 1784x805px
/pol/ already answered this OP
>>
>>32325435
you're asking... how to defeat the CONCEPT of a suicide bomber?

nuke the middle east
>>
>>32325386
Block them from entering the country and deport the ones already here
>>
>>32325574
Sort of. How would /k/ stop suicide bombers completely, or at least offer an effective deterrent.
>>
>>32325602
>. How would /k/ stop suicide bombers completely
You cannot.

>or at least offer an effective deterrent.
>>32325547
is the closest you'll get to deterring those with a religious zeal.
>>
>>32325547
also add a healthy dose of desecrating what remains of them and/or doing more of the thing they are protesting
>blow your self up over cartoons
>we draw and publish even more of them!
>got friends? well we have rain forests ready for the axe
>>
>>32325386 A good guy with a suicide vest
>>
>>32325450
/thread
>>
File: zim.jpg (53KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
zim.jpg
53KB, 500x280px
>>
>>32325547
interesting, but four things:

1) people who do suicide bombings have a cult mentality, and /pol/ is wrong to say that they wouldn't disregard their family (look at scientology, and how people choose the Church over their families).

2) what about people who don't have families? an orphan of war, raised by jihadists to an hero for allah. Or their father abandoned them, their mother a drug addict.

3) "I'll just have them go into hiding!"

4) their family are jihadists too
>>
>>32325669
lol
>>
File: 1480118549932.png (23KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1480118549932.png
23KB, 600x850px
>>32325547
Lots of edge.

You can't really pull that kind of retribution against someone who isn't the perpetrator, unless you do the same for all other sorts of crimes too.

You want to commit fraud or theft? We'll kill your family. You lied about something? We'll castrate every living male relative you have. You were two days late in paying your debts? First we'll fill the family graves, then we desecrate them.

It's a ridiculous concept, invalidating any concept of justice or rule of law.

So in all honesty, I favour this:

>>32325574
>nuke the middle east

It's just as horrible, but it only needs to be done once*.

(* may require mass deportations of muslims to the middle east prior to nuking.)
>>
>>32325711
they will have someone they love and care about
granted it's probably not his motherinlaw but find those they care about know you will find those they care about
another thing that they need to add is coming down like the wrath of god on those that let the attacks happen. The cousin that din't tell the police. The dude that sold him the black market AK's (should be a given but hey liberal lawyers). The people that housed and sheltered them.
Make is so that trough fear and rewards no terrorist can feel safe telling anyone and I do mean ANYONE about his crazy dreams.
about 1/5 british moslims would not squeal on haji planning to carry out an attack that should be -1/5 by the time you make clear what you do to accomplices.
For instance one of the perps of the Brussels bombing chicken and ran (bomb still went off but in such a dense crowd. He got people to hide him for 3 fucking months and the only thing the people that hid him are facing is a minor obstruction of the law kind of thing. No they should tried as accomplices, their lives and that of their kids should be ruined and then ended. see how long the next fucker can stay hidden.
>>
>>32325435
You stop them completely by stopping mass immigration from terrorland
>>
>>32325547
Problem: Now before every bombing, jihadis give their families easy deaths. Now they and their families are untouchable. You need a new plan, remember that fanaticism is adaptable.
>>
>>32325909
>fanatics remove themselves faster now
How is this a problem?
>>
>>32325909
the family probably won't take being killed lying down thus incensing them to desuade the bomber and if not call the cops
just think how many more tip offs you'd get from uncle achmet not wanting to be killed by his cousin or tortured to death
and if they do start to kill of their next of kin you are just raising the stakes and thus lowering the number op players
>>
>>32325386
Shoot them in the head. That always seemed to work.
>>
>>32325772
>nuke the middle east
>not edgy
>>
>>32325511
this wouldn't work, what about bags?
>>
>>32325547
>how to create more suicide bombers, the tutorial
>>
>>32325435
Halt middle eastern immigration and stop destabilizing the region

EZ
>>
>>32326178
>he doesn't know the goal of islam is to conquer the world

That would only work short term
>>
Pray to Allah for protection for He is merciful and great. Holy warriors will not purposely destroy their brothers and if I am to die prostrating myself before Allah will assure me my place in heaven with His prophet Muhammad inshallah. God is great.
>>
You're all either thinking too large scale.

The simplest and most effective way would be to gather the remains of the bomber(s), soak them in pigs blood, and bury them in a shallow grave.

It works for firefights too. No Muslim would dare risk death if it meant having ones remains covered in the blood of pigs, their most taboo animal, and have their entrance into 72 virgin heaven cut off.

You wouldn't even need to do it often. Doing it once on a heavily publicized scale should be more than effective enough to halt all but the most zealous attacks.

Legend says that General Pershing did it to the Moro rebels (Muslim insurrectionists) in the Phillipines at the turn of the 20th century, and their revolt quickly ended.

It's an idea that doesn't harm the living, as you could just take the blood from slaughterhouses, or even use pig shit instead, and it doesn't effect any living innocent humans. If anyone (white college liberals) tries to complain or bitch about it, call them out for defending the terrorists and enabling them. Win-win-win.
>>
>>32326435
I meant to delete "either". Damn phone.
>>
>>32326435
Hello General Pershing
>>
>>32326435
>hurr forcing pigs onto jihadis sends them to Jahannam
Not how it works.
>>
>>32326598
Don't tell jihadis that
>>
>>32325386
.338 works well
>>
>>32325386
Counter jihad
>>
>>32326844
DESU VULT
>>
>>32326435
>Legend says that General Pershing did it to the Moro rebels (Muslim insurrectionists) in the Phillipines at the turn of the 20th century, and their revolt quickly ended.

So you are clueless. I see
>>
>>32326173
This.

>>32325547
You're a fucking retard. Its that kinda shit that creates insurgency.

Authoritarianism doesnt work.
>>
File: ocular-cavity.jpg (29KB, 350x344px) Image search: [Google]
ocular-cavity.jpg
29KB, 350x344px
Carefully placed shot to the cranio- ocular cavity.

Taps, taps. Lights out.

For men, aim between the eyebrows and the moustache.

This also works well with middle eastern women. Aim for things that aren't covered by the niqab. Ot the square window in the burqa.
>>
Well, a good/"successful" suicide bomber would not want to be caught before their mission was complete. It would be just another, ordinary day and then "BOOM" - you're either in the blast or not.

If they were negligent or obvious, then you could get the jump on them. Seeing that life (many lives [MY own life]) were in danger - shoot to kill immediately.
>>
>>32325414
>what is a dead man's switch?
>>
Run up and hug her before she can get to a worthwhile target.
>>
File: spot the suicide bomber.jpg (46KB, 620x376px) Image search: [Google]
spot the suicide bomber.jpg
46KB, 620x376px
>>32325414
>>32327632
you guys are wishfully assuming they'll dramatically scream allahu ackbar 10 times before blowing themselves up

I think the question "how do you spot a suicide bomber" is more appopriate, as shooting someone who's only a "potential" suicide bomber in the head would be way too risky (unpractical)
>>
>>32325386
One thing for sure, you can't shoot them, because...

>>32327995
...of the dead man's switch. Which is a contact that is kept INactive by holding it in one's hand. To trigger the explosion, all they need to do is let go.

Also, if they're reluctant to let go, there's always a sniper nearby that takes them out, which makes their hands relax and, with the dead man's switch, boom.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.