[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So apparently /pol/ is planning an invasion of an island nation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: 1481675154230.gif (3KB, 434x216px) Image search: [Google]
1481675154230.gif
3KB, 434x216px
So apparently /pol/ is planning an invasion of an island nation. It's clear that they have no idea what they're talking about , but I'm curious: How would a bunch of /k/ommandos take over Tuvalu?
>>
File: brasstits.jpg (219KB, 920x1385px) Image search: [Google]
brasstits.jpg
219KB, 920x1385px
>>32317856
Hard to take over a nation from Mom's basement.
>>
We're not telling you how to raid an island, /pol/.
It's also not a nation.
>>
Immigration.

Take it over in a generation.
>>
>independent member of the Commonwealth
>still part of the Commonwealth
>/pol/ thinks the U.K. would just let this shit go because they sounding-room 'KEK KEK KEK DECLINE OF THE WEST COLONIALISM WAS GOOD WE WUZ AND SO ON'
You people are fucking stupid.
>>
>>32317856
They'd be BTFO like those guys that tried to take over Cuba and were executed.
>>
>>32317856
A bunch of foreigners cooperating to take over other foreigners, yeah, consider how much they hate each other, realize sectarian fighting would break out in a matter of days. Also I'd rather invade Fiji.
>>
>>32317856
The bongs will never defend anyone flying their flag.

t. an Argentinian.
>>
Well all you have to do is to form a special group, with incredible ingroup preference. Then use that group to gain control of banking, politics and policy, while the others break down the family, social norms, and the native reproduction through abortion programs. If anyone calls you on it just call them conspiracy theorists and use your media to destroy them. It should take less than 100 years.
>>
>>32317958
It's a plan so brilliant, an Argentine general must have thought it up.
>>
>>32318037
Hows the laws down there?
>>
>>32318147
Fine.
>>
File: Belgrano.jpg (87KB, 893x581px) Image search: [Google]
Belgrano.jpg
87KB, 893x581px
>>32318037
This board is whites only.
>>
>>32318174
Two people still have not got the joke, I thought it was obvious.
>>
>>32318159
You gotta get an Ammo permit like your German neighbor Chile?
>>
File: bradhall6.png (250KB, 372x386px) Image search: [Google]
bradhall6.png
250KB, 372x386px
>>32318037
>>
>>32318193
Those are some nice Prussian style uniforms.
>>
File: hogans-heroes.jpg (49KB, 450x249px) Image search: [Google]
hogans-heroes.jpg
49KB, 450x249px
>>32318201
Now for the Weimar Models
>>
File: downclown.jpg (27KB, 206x316px) Image search: [Google]
downclown.jpg
27KB, 206x316px
>>32318185
My apologies. My irony filter seems to be clogged after a long day of dealing with various semi-moronic customers.
>>
File: 1434241685173.jpg (982KB, 3600x2352px) Image search: [Google]
1434241685173.jpg
982KB, 3600x2352px
>>32317958

or a british-aus taskforce to rescue a sovereign Commonwealth nation from occupation

an actual nation invading with a proper army and navy would make a more interesting foe than /pol/ paramillitaries though

>ywn see a tonnage race between RAN diesels boats and RN SSNs with the nuke boats going deep and racing at flank speed trying to get on station first
>ywn see all the subs that would return to port flying a jolly rodger afterwords like HMS conquerer did in 1982 as per ww1/2 RN/RAN traditions

the bantz and shitposting would be GOAT
>>
>>32317856
Not by genociding the population that's for sure.
>>
See: Bayou Of Pigs
>>
Every island nation in the pacific is a virtual or actual protectorate of either America, New Zealand, or Australia. Half of them also have close ties to UK, because of history.

You attack one of them, you're basically attacking the Anglosphere.

>go on, do it! do it, pussies!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.