[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many /k/ommandos would it take to take over Tristan De Canhula

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

How many /k/ommandos would it take to take over Tristan De Canhula island ?
The island is the most isolated island in the world (aprox 4000 km/2 500miles for the nearest coast) and has no airport and very few communications with the world.
There are 280 people on the island(anglos and Dutch) mainly, most of them have asthma due to inbreeding and there is one cop (a Brit cop so he is probably armed with a baton. The population isn't armed.
You have to take the island with some kommandos.
What gear do you take knowing the climate conditions of the island,how many people do you take and do you choose to spare the inhabitants?
>>
This is the position on a map.
Reminder that you want to keep the infrastructure as intact as possible
>>
>>32303473
An ar 15 with 10 mags, and enough explosives to render the port inoperable for large craft.

I'll need 5 guys to do this, only the 1 ar though. The populace will be cowed quickly.
>>
It could probably be taken with relatively few men, but you have to consider that the islands are under the protection of the British Navy.
You could take it, but I doubt you could hold it. International incidents like this would receive pretty quick responses by parent governments.
>>
If you get caught put a bunch of anti-boat mines like pic related and do it during winter.
Use the inhabitants as human shields to avoid getting bombed or drone'd
Pretty sure this will deter or at least delay any intervention ,now you have time to offer a sovereign state like north Korea to put ICBM or missile pods on the island in order to gain protection and give the state a military island
If you are smart,cut their internet,their radio sabotage the ships and no one will ever know.
It's not like UK communicates with them on a daily basis.
If someone asks just say they sold their land to you and went in SA

What could ever go wrong ?
>>
>>32303473
>How many /k/ommandos would it take to take over Tristan De Canhula island ?
>There are 280 people on the island

>>
>>32303691
They are a bunch of inbred fat fucks ,most of them are old and there is one "British police officer" son you don't need to over number them.
5 guys with assault rifles or even 20 guys with mosins could do it.
Inb4 >>/k/ are inbred fat fucks too xdXD
>>
>>32303473
From the looks and history of the island, a night assualt that cuts comms and knocks out communication is the first priority, next priority is disposal of civilians, be it occupation, mass execution, slavery, etc. comms on the island are extremely limited. So a fast strike is necessary to establish a basehead before any comms can be sent out that the island is in jeopardy
>>
File: 2tYt6V9.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
2tYt6V9.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>32303730
>>
>>32303648
>If you are smart,cut their internet,their radio sabotage the ships and no one will ever know.
Yeah cause its not like the inhabitants are communicating with the outside world right?
>>
>>32303473
Like 10 guys in a row boat and a crate of SKS's would be all that it takes.
>>
Is there even a possibility that it doesn't devolve int Falklands 2.0 ?
And what do with the civilians ?
If you let them out they'll talk and no more "stealthy stuff" so the UK will come.
Throw them in the volcano to praise kek ?
>>
>>32303473
bout a dozen guys with hi points in broad daylight from a cheap boat, we're doin this on a budget
>>
>>32303473
did you just watch the vid on youtube also?
>>
>>32303781
Actually they don't.
They are kinda like Mormons.
The only islander that left is now in an American college (he is 18).
"Easy" way : No guns needed: Destroy boats and comm during night(make it look accidental) put ebola or some deadly disease in their crop and wait.
>>
>>32303824
>>32303847
>10 moderately ugly men in mismatching camouflage with cheap surplus gear in a stolen motorboat crash-land at shore, each with about 5 clips of 7.62x39 and a Slavic surplus rifle
>The de-facto leader is woken up by an islander
>"S-sirs? Are you alright?
>A NUUUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE
>>
>>32303845
>And what do with the civilians ?
Rape and eat them, in any order you want
>>
>>32303852
What vid?
>>
>>32303911
I guess its settled then.
>International /k/ meetup - shitty island invasion edition
>>
File: WP_20161206_007.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20161206_007.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>32303889
Laughed
>>32303925
Some youtuber made a top 10 isolated islands in the world.
Cannot believe I'm the only autistic enough guy who thought "hey how could I conquer that
>>
>>32303997
>"hey how could I conquer that"
I think that any time I see a pacific or atlantic island............or Poland
>>
>>32303473
Why not Pitcairn, or Christmas, Lord Howe, or Fiji?
>>
>>32304162
Because they have an armed forces and toyota hiluxes
>>
>>32304162
>Why not Pitcairn, or Christmas, Lord Howe, or Fiji?
Pitcairn is full of kiddy fiddlers.

Lord Howe and Christmas Island are Australian, and they're not that isolated.

Fiji democratically elected their former dictator, so they're a little crazy.
>>
>>32304336
>Pitcairn is full of kiddy fiddlers.
so we could kill them and no one would care/we wouldnt feel bad
>>
File: IMG_20161012_001813_edit.jpg (663KB, 1132x3072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161012_001813_edit.jpg
663KB, 1132x3072px
>>32303648
>>32303746
This.

Night landing on a non-occupied piece of beach.
Recon stealth approach the Comms shack.
Take shack, deactivate the island side antennas, leave the satellite uplink on so no one in the UK sends a repair boat.
Leave two guards at shack, rest of the landing party recons island looking for the one (possibly armed) cop, communicating with our Baofeng radios.
Landing team leader calls in the rest of the Special /k/ Forces to land when the (possibly armed) cop has been subdued / eliminated.

Everyone is armed with pic related.
Bring your own camo and booze.
>>
File: 2016-12-12-17-56-20-2070636561.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-12-17-56-20-2070636561.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>32303473
1 man,with a 2 stage plan.
1) Visit in the Fall. Spread ragweed seeds everywhere.
2) Return in the Spring. Everyone on the island is incapacitated by pollen + allergies.
Mission...accomplished.
>>
>>32304336
>a third of the male population are sex offenders
Kek
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.