[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Israel is alleged, based on recent revelations, to have only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1481462597954.jpg (428KB, 1024x674px) Image search: [Google]
1481462597954.jpg
428KB, 1024x674px
Israel is alleged, based on recent revelations, to have only 200 nuclear weapons:

- Sub launched slow af Tomahawk-type cruise missiles called Popeye Turbo

- Some missile silos in the Negev desert

- A few F-16 carried nuclear gravity bombs

How is Israel supposed to defend itself if Russia/US went full Remove Matzo? The cruise missiles and F-16s could be shot down before they hit their targets. The silos could be hit in a surprise strike.

Does Israel have some sort of secret bioweapon that targets the DNA of non jews? I refuse to believe they don't have a backup plan if a superpower turns on them.
>>
No first strike is going to wipe out everything. Then you have Samson kick in a the Europoort will start glowing in the dark
>>
Your moronic mind thinks 200 nuclear weapons isn't a lot.
>>
>>32302629
>How is Israel supposed to defend itself if Russia/US went full Remove Matzo?

What kind of dumbfuck question is this?
>>
>>32302629
>Thus says the Lord God: “On that day when My people Israel dwell safely, will you not know it? Then you will come from your place out of the far north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army. You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes....

>And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says the Lord God, “that My fury will show in My face. For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: ‘Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel, so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence. The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.’ I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains,” says the Lord God. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother. And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the Lord.”’
>>
>>32302629
1. Put assets in place to intercept things.
2. Antagonize the shit out of them to make them launch first.
3. Counterstrike everything.
4. ??????
5. Bathe in radioactive shekels.
>>
File: B-52G_with_AGM-86B_ALCMs.jpg (1MB, 2820x1850px) Image search: [Google]
B-52G_with_AGM-86B_ALCMs.jpg
1MB, 2820x1850px
>>32302629
>The cruise missiles and F-16s could be shot down before they hit their targets

you could make the same argument about nuclear Bombers or russian Kent and Kickback subsonic air launched nuclear cruise missiles

but the point is when you have nuclear tipped cruise missiles flying enmasse it is a lot different from normal

imagine 100 missiles from different vectors attacking almost at once targeted 3+ per air defence target including radars, SAMs, airfields, C3
>only one has to get through to destroy a target and even a near miss can disable most targets
>for every hit your chance of defending against extra hits drops massively

very quickly air defence gets swamped and overwelmed
>>
>>32302629
>A few F-16 carried nuclear gravity bombs
Also Popeye AGM. Also Israel revealed that it has aeroballistic AGM similar to SRAM.

Pretty sure they tipped them with nuclear warheads it too. Also God only knows what they hide else. They hid over the horizon AT missiles (Tamuz) for 25 years under everyone's noses. In 1982 they destroyed Syrian Air Defense Force with stuff that no one would ever believe to exist (killer drones? Made in Israel? What is this? Science fiction? Ahaha!)
>>
Why do the jooz have a policy of nuclear ambiguity?

Wouldn't saying "I can neither confirm or deny" pretty much mean you have nukes? After all, they obviously have the capability to produce nukes.
>>
>>32302755
Assuming most nukes don't reach their destination - how would a few US cities being destroyed actually be a real deterrent? US cities are full of jews.
>>
>>32302629
Look up the "Sampson Option/Plan"

>hold europe hostage or nuke Rome to ensure their assistance if Israel might fall.
>>
>>32302629
>only 200

All they need is enough to cleanse the nearby lands of shitskins
>>
>>32303871
Literally this, they have SLBM because they provide an almost perfect deterrent to any target in the region. Even if Iran somehow had an arsenal double that of Israel's and did a first strike, they would still get wrecked.
>>
File: ten20MTs.png (173KB, 578x750px) Image search: [Google]
ten20MTs.png
173KB, 578x750px
>>32302755
>>32303584

> everybody seems to worry about Iran or North Korea getting their hands on even ONE nuke.

>>32302629

They're not even supposed to fucking HAVE nuclear weapons.

They do not have a nuclear program.

Somebody (hint) has been selling them nuclear weapons, a violation of the non-proliferation treaty.

In the meantime I know what we can do with some of those strategic theatere-class nukes the russians have laying around.

> pic related
>>
>>32304049
Wouldn't it be better to drop those in the sea when the wind is blowing SE so the subs implode and the cities get skeletonized
>>
File: 1466467383522.png (80KB, 1982x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1466467383522.png
80KB, 1982x1133px
>>32303613
this
>>
>>32304049
If by "Everyone" you mean Israel and Israel accessories.
>>
>>32304049

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_Incident

How have you not heard of this?
>>
>>32302629
The chances the US drops a bomb on anyone is very low unless we've already been nuked.
The chances we do so on an ally that hasn't already nuked us approaches zero.
Russia isn't on bad terms with Israel, and both parties are looking to grow closer.

The use of a nuclear weapon that isn't done in self-defense under MAD pretty much guarantees either a coalition of the planet invading you, or at the minimum, the status as a pariah nation. Hence why you don't see many people being nuked today.

All of this is a /pol/ Turner-Diary-style masturbatory fantasy.
>>
>>32303311
Because signing the NPT means abiding by its terms.
>>
File: IMG_0570.jpg (105KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0570.jpg
105KB, 640x640px
If the arabs violate the NAP Israel will turn the middle east into glass
>>
>>32302629
>How is Israel supposed to defend itself if Russia/US went full Remove Matzo?

Nothing.

200 Nukes is not actually enough to destroy either America or Russia completely.

The relation WILL however mean the permanent end of Israel.

The real purpose of the nukes is to play 'crazy man with a gun' if US doesn't feel like helping them if they start to lose in a war.
>>
>>32304049
dumb ass, they developed their nuke program with South Africa when it was still run by the whites.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (68KB, 600x737px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
68KB, 600x737px
>>32302629
>implying Israel hasn't put a nuke in each of its embassies.
>>
US is never going to go full matzo. Russia during cold war could have in a zero sum affair of israel trying to annex Syria or Egypt. Nowadays it will not unless again Israel goes full retard and tries to seize Damascus. Even if Assad fell and Syria became 100% anarchy they wouldn't do that, certainly gobble a bit more golan to fortify their position but they aren't stupid.

>>32303311

Publicly acknowledging gives Arabs and Iran greater incentive and justification to nuclearize themselves.Acknowledge and you open yourself up for sanctions by the rest of the world (as opposed to "those guys want to sanction us for rumors?" and how it would have no weight)

>>32303613

I am inclined to think the rhetoric of Sampson towards Europe is more suicide-fantasy poetic rhetoric, but it is 100% undoubtedly real when it comes to their neighbors. If Israel is about to go under then they will nuke Egypt and the saudis and Damascus and Tehran and Baghdad and other Arab capitals, perhaps also Turkey. I doubt you'll see them go for Paris and Rome and such because doing so guarantees an immediate and total genocide of Jews in Europe and probably in America, or damn well close to one in America. Until Paris has become well and truly an Islamic caliphate we aren't going to sit idly by while Paris and L O N D O N get nuked.

And I'd imagine the Israelis want Jews in the west to survive if god forbid they go under. But while muslims in the west would up the violence against Jews here if cairo and Baghdad got nuked the average christian or secular citizen wouldn't be foaming for a pogrom.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.