[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ I'm looking for investors. You see everyone complains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled-54-630x339.jpg (19KB, 630x339px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-54-630x339.jpg
19KB, 630x339px
Hey /k/ I'm looking for investors. You see everyone complains about the cost of a 1911. So set up a factory in a third world country SE Asia or Africa and to make it even cheaper we make it blowback. We name the company something to the tune of american arms or some such.

Who is in?
>>
a blowback .45, what a great idea man. excellent. glad you've thought this thing out so thoroughly.
>>
>>32300623
A blowback 1911..... Holy fuck you're stupid
>>
>>32300787
Whats wrong with a blowback 1911?
>>
>>32300805
only reason that the only blowback .45 ever made works is because the slide is fucking massive and the handgun itself is a chunk of plastic. you can't do that with a 1911. enjoy your explosions if you try though
>>
>>32300824
What exactly is wrong with it?
>>
>>32300829
what is wrong with a hipoint .45 or the idea of a blowback 1911?
>>
>>32300787
>>32300824
>hurr durr look at how retarded I am
troll/10
>>
>>32300834
Kek'd.
>let's invest in a factory to make blowback 1911s
>this is a good idea amirite guise?
A magical place.
>>
>>32300623
will the slide be made of depleted uranium?
>>
>>32300623
Ohh, I have an idea.... let's make it plunger fired...we won't have to make hammers an strikers an shi...
>>
>>32300623
Lmao a factory in SE asia that makes cheap 1911s already exists. Its called ARMSCOR.

If people think full steel 1911s that cost 4-500 are expensive, then they should take a look st how much glocks are.

You should start a company that makes 150$ glock clones in SE asia. 500$ glocks are too expensive dor what they are
>>
>>32300623
I would start a company and name it "Springfield Arsenal" or "Bushmaster Armory" or something to steal brand name recognition
>>
>>32301199
Beat me to it, I was about to point out Rock Island.

I dunno, I really like my RIA 1911. Damn good piece of ordnance, especially for the money, and I've never had a problem with mine.
>>
>>32300805
First of all, a blowback 1911 wouldn't be a 1911. Second, and more importantly, the slide would have to be fuck huge to delay the action long enough for chamber pressure to drop to safe levels
>>
>>32301012
>>32301028

See this is the enthusiasm and out of the box thinking we need. You two will be on the board of directors.
>>
>no one commenting on that knock off 1911
>no one saying anything about the thumb safety being screwed in place
>the slide stop is literally for show

I want one
>>
>>32301385
I think it's the hand made Vietnamese copy that Ian did a video over. Probably where op got the idea
>>
>>32301259
Yup, nothing wrong with it. When i got my colt, my friend got an RIA. The only differences, were that his small parts were rougher made and needed some polishing. My springs were much lighter. His slide fit was tight and needed to be shot a few hundred rounds and greased to be as smooth as mine(although i have a theory that parkerized guns are always going to be rough, ive experienced this on my old springfield).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.