[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever operated under the influence of drugs, /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: average bosnian father.jpg (251KB, 900x601px) Image search: [Google]
average bosnian father.jpg
251KB, 900x601px
Have you ever operated under the influence of drugs, /k/?

>http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/10/history-war-drugs-vikings-nazis-161005101505317.html
>>
>>32298466
I've shot a .500 S&W while high on pain pills, does that count?
>>
>>32298466
I'm always high on life
>>
>>32298466

Me and my buddy did acid. We're both former grunts. He had a trap set because a fox was killing his chickens.

Anyway we were so fucking high, I mean blasted. A cat got into the trap and was meowing like a bastard. So we were going to shoot it because it's just a stray, fuck it. We're both to high to even find a gun so we don't.

Wake up the next morning, it's his girlfriends cat inside the trap. Glad we didn't kill the fucking thing. Does that count?
>>
>>32298496
Oxy? How did it feel?
>>32298522
t. Hickock
>>32298582
That's a fucking neat story, thank you
>you will never force march over the plains of Belarus with a packet of eccies making you go full Come And See on all the slavshits within firing range
>>
File: IMG_1251.png (410KB, 600x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1251.png
410KB, 600x736px
I'm always high

On motivation!
>>
>>32298582

Wew lad, being a violent idiot while high on a drug that's supposed to make you not a piece of shit.

Get some help.
>>
>>32298650
It wasn't oxy, that shit is basically heroin. Whatever it was it felt nice I guess, I was just super relaxed. The gun was fucking sweet though.
>>
>>32298660
Do you feel better about yourself now? After you wrote that? Is your self esteem higher than before you posted?
>>
>>32298466

Nah. I have to say though, when I was young and full of youth I had an experience with mushrooms that I thought might be beneficial for particularly in-shape, bright, young men. I took a few grams of mushrooms, not enough to get fucked, but just enough to feel the effects. I was already really good at Halo 2, but on shrooms it felt like I transcended the physical world and could see the Matrix. All of my opponents felt predictable, mechanical and clunky. All my movements felt fluid and perfect. It felt like I manipulated my opponents to make them do what I wanted them to. I was almost a god.

I figure if I had trained with an actual weapon during my late teens, and then took that shroomage, that I would be pulling off some bad ass trick shots. Anyway, that was the only time I ever had an experience quite like that, where drugs didn't just feel good but actually felt useful (other than a little caffeine to help me stay awake).
>>
File: Ci0XGnaWUAEBUuN.jpg (64KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Ci0XGnaWUAEBUuN.jpg
64KB, 600x620px
>>32298694
>>
British troops on lsd.

https://youtu.be/n-rWnQphPdQ
>>
>>32298694
I've literally talked to trees on mushrooms. My wife had to drag me away like a child.
>>
>>32298466
Went hard on adderall and oxy a while back and almost impaled my brother with a kukri, story time?
>>
>>32299029
yes please
>>
File: kodainthetruck.png (309KB, 424x636px) Image search: [Google]
kodainthetruck.png
309KB, 424x636px
>>32299125
alright here we go
>be 18
>like to try fun and different drugs
>10 year old quasi-retard brother likes to clomp around the house at all hours
>come home after long night of hard drinking with lifeguard co-workers
>stumble into room
>think to myself, " what would make a bad situation worse?"
>start rifling through my desk looking for uppers downers or anything to bring my night to the next level
>find some addy I got from a sketchy looking dude I met at a bonfire out in the boonies
>immediately pop 2
>fast forward 30 mins
>sweating and shaking, got the spins bretty bad
>heart pounding and all that good shit
>hear loud noise coming from upstairs
>probably a fucking Nig.raR breaking into my abode trying to steal my battle buddy (140 lbs Old English sheepdog pic related)
>take kukri out from under my mattress
>tactically my way over to the door
>literally vibrating at this point, my pulse is not at a safe level
>sound seems to be getting closer
>begin formulating a threat in ebonics to try to ward off the redguard that has infiltrated my house
>blast my door open with a kick and bellow "WHATS GOOD NIGGA"
>my brother is on the floor, his eyes wide open, his pudgy stomach heaving with each breath
>I'm standing above him with a large fucking knife sporting a full, wet erection
>mumble something about "keep your eyes peeled"
>close my door and sleep for 14 hours
>my brother doesnt look my in the eye anymore
>>
>>32299210
forgot to include I was also on oxy for a shoulder injury
>>
File: 1452948573532.jpg (194KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1452948573532.jpg
194KB, 1000x667px
>>32299210
10/10 have some Grimes. amazing story
>>
How about this

>fidgety friend needs highest dosage of adderall prescribed just to finish a basic task
>gives me a call asking to go shoot
>hell yeah
>hasn't had his pill all day sitting there near shaking playing with every knob and button on my dashboard
>pull up to cabin he's starting to arrange his guns by serial numbers starting from least to greatest then alphabetical order
>"Dude please take your meds lmao"
>end up taking one with him
>EnterMatrix.jpg
>I'm standing 10 meters from target thinking I'm absolutely tac driving from 50 yards
>firing AR in every shooting position I know from 80's action movies to YouTube fuck heads homemade Rifle Courses

Was fun
>>
File: 1480472601321.gif (2MB, 318x188px) Image search: [Google]
1480472601321.gif
2MB, 318x188px
>>32298582
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m-G9vrgPLk
>>
>>32298466
Does sniffing cohoba and swinging a knife like an idiot under a bad trip counts?
>>
I did a platoon attack range at 29 palms on LSD as a 249 gunner.

>be me 0352 lance piece of shit
>me and best friend do drugs in barracks all the time
>unit about to go to ITX at 29 palms
>"dude we should trip in the desert"
>"fuck yeah"
>do dumb shit for like a month
>last range is coming up
>it's a platoon attack with a support by fire and 3 big trenches to clear
>"we should trip on this range"
>"I'll do it if you do it"
>take tab as we start doing dry runs
>make it through dry runs with a good understanding of range
>tab starts hitting me as we go into live run
>actually shoot really well
>fun as fuck
>forget what I'm doing at one point and start calling out misfire when really I just need to reload
>after range team leader tells me my bounds were too far but otherwise good
>spend rest of day chilling on packs making boots do dumb shit and staring at the desert

Not even mad
>>
>>32300044
Sounds like range 400. Man, I would not trip on that range. It's live fire and we used Bangalores. That's nuts man.
>>
>>32298466
I had a coffee this morning.
>>
>>32298659
>white teeth
>smoker
Oh advertising, you so funny
>>
>>32298670
Had oxy for a fucked up foot.
That shit made me feel like I'd been up for 72 hours straight when I took it
>>
In my very stupid past experience of hard opiates they can give a "I'm comfy fuck the world around me" attitude which can make you fearless in an old sort of way because everything seems nice, nothing seems worth caring about or like it can actually do you any harm

I don't that would be an advantage in operating all things considered
>>
>>32298660
But they were so high they couldn't even find a gun and just gave up. If they were drunk they probably would've killed the cat.
>>
File: 5tga80p5u50y.jpg (99KB, 1080x675px) Image search: [Google]
5tga80p5u50y.jpg
99KB, 1080x675px
Technically every time I go to the range, since I'm on oxy and fentanyl.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.