[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COP THREAD >ITT Leo tell us about the most fun/dangerous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 401704217.png (99KB, 381x262px) Image search: [Google]
401704217.png
99KB, 381x262px
COP THREAD

>ITT Leo tell us about the most fun/dangerous jobs they been on
...and go!
>>
File: 1480675802074.jpg (36KB, 443x254px) Image search: [Google]
1480675802074.jpg
36KB, 443x254px
>>
Bringing this thread back from the dead.
Not LEO yet but had a fun ride along once
>911 page to domestic outside city limits
>Gonna go hold the fort down until county can get there
>Of course you never know at a DV so we're ready for anything
>Arrive on scene and I'm told to stay in vehicle since it's night, at a DV, and I'm not an LEO yet
>Can still see all the delightful events transpiring
>Two morbidly obese white trash women fighting over the love of a black meth head
>Apparently the other one got mad jealous when it came time for the other's turn to have blackie screw and eat her out
>Tried to assault both the others with a pipe wrench
>Failed miserably and tossed the wrench
>Somebody somehow lost their pants in the process
>Somebody else called 911
So I got to watch the city guys try to contain this all while one of the subjects is walking around porky pig style.
Was a pretty entertaining night.
>>
>>32302322
I want more stories like this.
>>
>>32302345
I got pulled over once.

He gave me a warning after he found out I was mil.

Civfags jelly forever.
>>
This was a story a Marine told on a Leo thread once about MP's:
>be weekend
>just broke up with my girl and nuked my social life
>so predictably I am sitting in my barracks room feeling sorry for myself, playing metro last light and taking a shot of stoli every time somebody says something in russian
>door is open.
>hear screaming outside, stuff breaking
>walk out onto cat-walk
>one of my boots is fistfighting one of the neighboring battalions boots
>they summon re-enforcements, its just a bunch of PFC's being fuck heads, I figure its best to just let boys be boys
>our boot summons some more of our boots
>now about 20 people brawling in the courtyard
>corporals begin jumping in
>all of us NCO's have been in the shit, other battalion NCOs are battle hardened too
>so the crazy level goes up, somebody lights a trashcan on fire, a sergeant from the other battalion is attempting to light a bench on fire. Hes clearly too drunk to notice its made of metal.
>there are now 300-400 people rioting in the courtyard
>not even battalion vs battalion, just guys randomly fighting and throwing things at eachother, weve passed friendly brawl mode and become a riot
>lone PMO car pulls up
>flips an illegal U turn and burns rubber getting out of there
>20 minutes later a bunch of vans pull up, fire trucks, more cop cars than I knew were on base
>vans contain a riot squad
>sensing what is coming I fill a canteen with vodka and a hint of orange juice, don my gas mask, and make good use of the hydration tube
>tear gas fired into courtyard
>place clears out, riot squad advances in, I imagine they feel smug satisfaction
>marines re-emerge from thier rooms in various states of undress, but even in thier drunken rage they to a T are all in full PPE and gas masks
>a startling number arent wearing pants though
>both battalions have set aside thier differences to fight our shared nemisis.
>all fucking hell breaks loose
>like, it was crazy before, but now its just scary
Continued:.....
>>
>>32302511

>somebody decided that the landscaping at the barracks should be fist sized rocks
>naturally those all become airborn
>people ripping helmets and masks off cops, underneath thise big scary helmets are just scared babyfaced PMO boots
>the PMO panic, retreat and set up a barricade around the barracks.
>both battalions now are blasting "fuck da police" at full volume from several different sound systems, corporals are doing the whole drunken slurred "I love this guy" routine with boots from the other battalion
>meanwhile Im up on the 2nd deck, the canteen full of vodka is too low for the hose to get any more out of it
>it was a beatiful sight and I was so proud to have witnessed these glorious fuckers, but it was kinda blurry, Im guessin I had a leaky seal or somethin cuz there was a tear in my eye.
>stagger into my room and pass out.

Aftermath:
Our battalion commander summoned us to a battalion formation.
I guess the week before he called the female base PMO CO a stupid cunt after one of her officers illegally searched one of our guys rooms, so she had ordered her rent-a-cop boots to constantly follow him around trying to ticket him.

He said in no uncertain terms that the barracks were a disaster, and we had better fix it by the end of the day. Then he told us he was proud of us and left.

After that day PMO understood who really owned that building.

And I already know yall are going to ask why I didnt join in.
Because I have already expierienced barracks riots from the retard zone at ground level. Its just a hazy jumble of snapshots and physical sensations when your mind gets burned up by that group-think and adrenaline.
Being able to just lean back and watch the US Marine Infantry tribe in its native habitat from a birds eye level was too good to pass up.

Just, ya know, bask in it and take it all in. Once in a lifetime expierience.

I finally knew why Nero played his violin while rome burned.
>>
>>32302511
I need the screenshot of this story, it makes me smile. Every damn time. And i like the Nero reference.
>>
File: Spoonsrattling.jpg (11KB, 300x207px) Image search: [Google]
Spoonsrattling.jpg
11KB, 300x207px
>>32302345
Have another ride along from back when I was still in HS. Always rode with the chief who was my father's lifelong best friend (both LEOs) and turned into pretty much my second dad after my father died
>Sitting watching traffic
>Extremely small town but major highway runs through so tickets are a obviously a past time
>Chief wants me to get experienced with radar and guessing people's speed so has me watch traffic and speed
>Proceeds to play on his phone
>We're in the middle of town though, and with the 10mph buffer there's not much to go after
>Speed limit is 45
>Traffic goes dead for a while
>I scan around
>Look back a radar
>Pegging 57
>Nothing coming either way though...
>Finally F-150 comes tearing ass over the hill
>Nudge chief and say "H-hey 57!"
>Turns on Tahoe and by the time we can circle the wagons the F-150 is already past us
>Finally catch up
>They had pulled into the service station
>Roll up behind them and he gets out to go talk to them, I remain in the Tahoe beaming and proud of my vigilance
>Was just gonna write them for speed but they are having trouble finding insurance
>They find old invoice and chief (and other officers who had arrived at this point) call it in to check
>Coverage had lapsed literally the day before....
>Everybody out of the vehicle jpg.
>An entire Mexican family gets out of the truck
>Seriously atleast 9-10 hispanics get out of this extended cab F-150 and are now sitting on the curb losing their shit
>Multiple children, about 6-7 years old, are absolutely balling and freaking out
>Car full of my friends from school pull up at station to get gas
>Come over and ask me what the hell is going on
>"U-uhhh, C-can't really talk about it....."
MFW I made a Mexican family lose their only vehicle
>>
File: Branham_liquour_still.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Branham_liquour_still.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
happened in my town just a few months ago
>cops get a tip about someone making moonshine
>slow day, so they go and check it out
>when they pull up to the location they see an old man carrying equipment into a shed."
>old man notices them and greets them, "how can i help you boys?"
>inviting the cops to following him inside
>cops walk and see this
>pic related, evidence picture.
>holy fuck.Jpg
>they arrest the fella and with in an hour the whole town finds out the cops have arrested a moonshiner
>the whole town looses there shit laughing about it.
>i cant leave the house without hearing about it.
>The fella is related to a 1/4th of the town, including the deputies
>everyone loves it
>sheriff loves it
>everyone likes moonshine
>sheriff loves moonshine
>judge loves moonshine
>old man is found guilty and let go scott free.

life is good.
>>
>>32303391
That red doggo says he has seen some shit
>>
File: within lunging range.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
within lunging range.webm
2MB, 640x480px
How close should you let an armed suspect get to you?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.