[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the story with these things? Anybody buy one? How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1457.png (167KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1457.png
167KB, 640x1136px
What's the story with these things? Anybody buy one? How does feel to piss away $2k?
>>
>>32292156
Ship end of December supposedly and what does it feel like to not have 2000 for something fun?
>>
>>32292224
>Ship end of December
Sounds like the Rhodie camo, ever changing shipping dates. Neither will ever come..
>>
File: Skeleton-Web.jpg (112KB, 300x565px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton-Web.jpg
112KB, 300x565px
>>32292156
I preordered mine day one. been over a year now. Took them awhile to finish off the Cetme L rifles that they sold before the STG due to having to make all new receiver flats *prexis issues. After the Cetme's were shipped a few weeks ago they focused shop time on the STGs. They just posted an update on instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BNxzwUOjTOc/?taken-by=hmgunworks

But yeah kinda sucks waiting this long after paying in full... Should be worth it though when, Also sucks that the rifles that get shipped before jan 1st all go to cuckifornia b/c

>Muh salt waeponz ban.

Normal rifles preorders like mine get shipped by the end of Jan... I fucking hope

Pic related, waiting for the stg
>>
>>32292156
If I'm gonna pay 2 grand for an obsolete gun I want it to be fucking historically accurate
>>
>>32294656
for a part for part replica you will be paying 5K, desu
>>
>>32294656
>Tilting bolt
>uses most real STG parts interchangeably
>Stamped receivers
>same basic dimensional as the real ones
>not costing 5K like every other old repro WWII gun

What fucking more do you want?
>>
>>32294776
You can get a new Inland M1 Carbine for 1k and it's accurate if not the best quality.
>>
>>32292156
>no, we aren't opening a bakery
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>32294907

It's 1K because real M1 carbines are to be found for around the same price, and there are tons of other repros from Kahr, iver Johnson, and Universal flooding the market for less.

>what is supply / demand for 100 alex?
>>
>>32294940
I think it's a lame attempt at an inside joke where someone wrote are you making the rifles or are you taking the money to open a bakery
>>
>>32294956
>"hurr muh supply n demand"
>implying demand for a shittily produced obsolete gun is high enough to justify that price
They'll pull a Kel-tec and sell out the initial batch of 100 then release a new batch every 3-4 months before going under in a year.
>>
>>32295296
They sold aprox 3k units for the three months the preorder was open... plus anohter 3k units were sold to stores which was one of the reasons why it took this long to get production up, as they needed to expand and hire new people so yeh I guess it's a success there bro
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.