[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok faggots. Any of you going to SHOT next month? I have an extra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: SHOT-Show-logo.jpg (11KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
SHOT-Show-logo.jpg
11KB, 250x205px
Ok faggots.

Any of you going to SHOT next month? I have an extra room reserved at Harrah's that I'm not using, because my camera guy is a butthurt little whore and isn't going. The rate is 59$ a night for the full run of the show, since I reserved early as fuck.

Also, I have a Range Day pass and need a camera guy. You pay your airfare, and half the hotel room cost, you can have the room, and come to Range Day with us. MUST be able to use a DSLR in both video and photo modes. You MUST pay for your own meals, but transportation is covered.

You WILL meet Hickok, Big John, Hank Strange, Jerry Miculek, Gunny, Tori Nonaka, Mike Rowe, Dr. Matt, Phuc Long, Fatty Vickers, and many, many other people. But this WILL be work. You will not get paid shit, but you will get all media swag and hands on with new products and guns and shit. And you don't have to pay the regular attendee price.

I will need to see proof of you not being a total tard, and some evidence that you can do the things needed. Lemme know in this thread, and if it's a go, we'll work out the details.
>>
File: 1480545357689.jpg (147KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480545357689.jpg
147KB, 539x960px
>>32285401
>>
File: 1480545578907.png (134KB, 522x647px) Image search: [Google]
1480545578907.png
134KB, 522x647px
>>32285424
>>
File: 1480545979128.jpg (12KB, 552x87px) Image search: [Google]
1480545979128.jpg
12KB, 552x87px
>>32285431
>>
File: ddi_in_a_nutshell.png (45KB, 1854x354px) Image search: [Google]
ddi_in_a_nutshell.png
45KB, 1854x354px
>>32285438
>>
>Do you want to pay to work for free
Not really.
>>
>>32285547
it's a tradeoff, dickpants. If you don't understand what the offer grants you.. well, it doesn't apply to you.
>>
File: _ass.jpg (19KB, 440x270px) Image search: [Google]
_ass.jpg
19KB, 440x270px
>>32285633
fuck off anyone worth bringing needs to be paid. do you want to bring some groupy, to gush over muh connections? get fucked you elitist cunt
>>
>kind of tempted because I am a cameraman
>remember I am industry so I don't even need a way in

out of curiousity what did you even need in terms of work?
>>
>>32285401
I can do this.

Do you already have the ad up for the casting couch?

Good ol' Hickok is going to have a blast and then smoke some pots.
>>
>>32285401

Why are you taking video with a DSLR and not with a dedicated HD video camera? I have two Canon G40 cameras for video. Get on my level, OP ;)
>>
If you want anyone who isn't a shitter you have to pay dude.

Really shocking that your camera guy walked out on you. Almost like maybe you are a dick and think you get to have someone do the work for you but without pay.
>>
>>32285401

I'll see these guys for free at the NRA show and won't have to fly to Vegas and be your camera guy and pay you for a room and all my expenses. Not a great deal, OP. Why not cover the hotel room at least?
>>
>>32285401
You again!!

This is fake guys, this was posted last year and I responded. I met with the dude and next thing I remember I woke up somwhere in thr Nevada desert with no pants, no kidneys, and sausages in my pockets.

DO NOT REPLY.
>>
File: 1461217372760.jpg (68KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
1461217372760.jpg
68KB, 600x596px
>>32285401
Sounds like a great deal, you fucking jew. Do we also have to pay for the ASTRO-GLIDE or will you provide when you're fucking the lucky anon you choose in the ass?
>>
>>32285401
Oh sweet, I can pay to work for free and meet all the faggot ass youtube celebrities I can handle. Sign me up!
>>
File: 1465670961993.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1465670961993.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>32285401
how do I get people to pay to work for me as well?
>>
he's offering a way in for those who don't know how to get in in the first place. it's actually really easy because trade shows do not have anyone actually checking for affiliation (vetting tens of thousands of people lol right). if all he needs is video and photo, no post processing, it's pretty cheap. if he does require processing/editing from you too? lol fuck that

this offer is best for someone who is near vegas/can drive to vegas easily and wants to meet gun personalities. if i had to fly cross country i'd just go as normal industry, not have to work, and get to do everything i want without someone's schedule breathing down my neck.
>>
>>32286681
I'm pretty sure most people understand what he's offering, it's still a stupid offer unless, like you said, said person lives in or near vegas. Not paying for the room or even throwing in a lunch or two makes this guy sounds like a fucking amateur not "someone in the industry".
>>
I'm actually tempted, because I enjoy doing this kind of stuff (I used to shoot automotive events for small blogs that couldn't afford to send somebody but could get me access) and definitely meet the qualifications, and there's no way I'd get a SHOT room for that cheap if I tried to book one now.

My car needs to go into the shop for a bunch of stuff before I'd be willing to drive it to Vegas, though, and I'm not sure if I could get it done in time.
>>
>>32286709
where do you live? if it's a major hub area you can probably take a bus or rideshare. ridesharing seems sketchy as fuck but i haven't had a problem yet in many years of offering rides to places i was already going. people pay gas, you get conversation, all is well.
>>
>>32286726
LA. I could probably also hop a Southwest flight if it came to it, might actually be cheaper than driving.
>>
>>32286765
oh yeah it's like $30-40 for LA to LV
ridesharers pick you up/drop you off right where you need a lot of the time too. it's a little more challenging with LA because "LA" is way too broad an area but most will still do it, or at least meet you somewhere reasonable

failing that you take greyhound or megabus
>>
>>32286779
Yeah, I'd rather just get my car straightened out since I need to do it anyway though, and it's easier to be able to have my own car when I get there, plus it makes bringing my own equipment more convenient.

None of the shit I need is a big deal either, just a wheel bearing, a pair of front tires, brake pads, and an oil change. It's just kind of a pain because I run a somewhat uncommon tire size and a very uncommon and hard to get set of tires.
>>
>>32285401
Sounds like a great deal OP. I don't have a camera but I draw really well and I can kinda get a general likeness of people from modeling them in play dough. How awesome would that be, I can make a sculpture of you and Hickok..?!
I can also bring my uncle who is a Tennessee state trooper and he can help with being a RO at the range day. Do you think I should bring some s'mores and cookies if Micukek and hickock wants to go for a bone fire later...?'!
Let me know I'm suppose to get my allowance soon and I want to put it aside, if you're serious
>>
>>32286811
>uncommon tire size
You sound like a great asset and a reliable guy, I'm sure you'll do well. Hopefully your Amish buggy won't give you too many issues
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.