[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spetsnaz block breaking demonstration, have they finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 13

File: _20161211_044259.jpg (217KB, 1080x929px) Image search: [Google]
_20161211_044259.jpg
217KB, 1080x929px
Spetsnaz block breaking demonstration, have they finally gone full retard?
>>
They've been doing this shit for years. It goes back to the "Hollywood" propaganda units of the Soviet days.
>>
Not as retarded as women in the military or gays in the frontline.
>>
Yo that standing slav has the exact same face as that slav cartoon
>>
>the Russian government hires bodybuilders full time for military PR
>>
>>32284108
Does the Spetsnaz brass sanction the roiding?
>>
>>32284108
>so many PEDs so little time
>Yuri, tell glorious leader no brick breaking today. Must juice or I deflate like tiny American dick with no blue pill
>>
>>32284304

"You see Ivan, when is true Russian man, have half DNA of bear and half DNA of man. Build body by hard physical labor of people and fuel by vodka!"
>>
>>32284108
The real question is, can they groove?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wga5A6R9BJg
>>
Why am I supposed to be impressed by this? I see shit in Russia and Iran and other dirtholes where their "special forces" run around smashing blocks with their heads or driving through fire hoops on motorcycles.

It won't stop you getting shot. You'll die like all the rest. Nobody cares.
>>
>>32285201
I didn't know bears could have fetal alcohol syndrome faces and tiny body fat percentages.
>>
>>32285350
Because it looks better than prancing ISIS training videos.

Literally just propaganda that looks good and sexy.

So no, people do care, just naive foolish people like you who project too much.
>>
>>32284108
I see the Russian Olympic team has been sharing their PEDs.
>>
>>32284108
those are some big guys
>>
>>32286705
>those are some big guys
for y... actually, yes, yes they are they are pretty big guys.
>>
>>32285356
>I didn't know bears could have tiny body fat percentages.

That was a silly thing to say.
>>
>>32285331
>Not posting the more appropriate Prodigy version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEUp7ZnCFqs
>>
>>32286792
You do realize bears are hibernators, right? That unless they're literally chronically starving, they carry two or three times the body fat percentages as those dudes in the pic, even right after waking up?

Bears just after waking up from hibernation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWf_PWrp9xE
Note the still healthy amounts of fat storage.

It's one of the things, along with ridiculously thick skulls and muscle mass that makes them so difficult to actually damage in a vital area severely enough to stop a charge.
>>
That kind of circus was in every country in the soviet bloc - soviets brought it with them when they conquered central Europe, I think they have been doing shows like that since the 1920's.

We stopped doing that stupid shit after communism ended in Poland. It's completely useless and has literally no practical value - not even as propaganda.

I just checked.. sigh, we still do it in some places. Those stupid, post-soviet polish "officers" just don't know any better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sELb3hKkWFY
>>
File: stronk.jpg (20KB, 190x244px) Image search: [Google]
stronk.jpg
20KB, 190x244px
>using your stomach
>not using the stop of your head

PLA does it better, slavshits
>>
>>32284108
>Spetsnaz block breaking demonstration, have they finally gone full retard?

Haha dumb fuck russian retards, why can't they be like intelligent like us and deny any physical and mental differences between men and women and let delusional transvestites be in charge of artillery and men's lives?
>>
>>32285381
This, Russians value manliness a lot so naturally their recruiting propaganda involves it, see all that shit about Putin riding bears without a shirt on and whatnot

Contrast to US videos and photos which seem to revolve mostly around sharp uniforms in parades and neato looking operating
>>
>>32286972
US cannot even into parades.
>>
>>32284108
>>
>>32286894
I thought Poland purged all officers who served under commie rule. This is disgusting.
>>
Are these guys purely a propaganda tool or do they actually operate? I'm imagining them loaded with gear trying to fit through doors
>>
>>32287044
Nope. They are doing great. We took away their high retirement pensions few days ago, and those whores had the nerve to go to the streets and protest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSVLbGRZ780

I want to kill them so badly...
>>
>>32287069
Isn't PiS promised to go hard on commies and Putin sympathisers? What is going on, polak?
>>
>>32284108
That dude on the right is wearing a topknot.
>>
>>32284184
this.
>>
>>32287102
It is. We purged them (and their bastard ofspring) from secret services, some are still in police & military... Taking away their luxurious pensions was the first step, I hope.
I wish them death.
>>
>>32287069
God, this is just disturbing.
I'm Estonian. Because of this people we live under Russian occupation for 60 years.

They had guns, military training and hardware. And they never bother to rise up and fight russians.

They are literally criminals and cowards. They have no right to open their mouth and complain.
>>
>>32287153
>They are literally criminals and cowards.
Yep. And the murderers of their own people.
But things are changing, they lost the power, nobody wants to listen to post-communist mass-media anymore, and the young generation literally despises them and wants them dead.
>>
>>32284108
It's that or be raped by your superiors
>>
>>32287026
> manbun on the right

I...
>>
>>32284108
Gay. Fake. Gake.
>>
>>32286894
>>32287069
>>32287120
>>32287217
Commies in police & military are small fry. It's commie judges that need to be taken care of.
>>
>>32285350
It's recruiting propaganda.

Also promoting masculinity among the kids and manchildren.
>>
>>32286844
Found the Autism.
>>
>>32287102
>>32287120
But what Poland needs right now is a good alliance with Putin.

Communists are gone, and Putin is no communist.
>>
>>32284304
Probably, their sports people are leaking juice to the point of it being kind of crazy so you can only imagine somewhere no one gives a fuck
>>
>>32284108

>Spetsnaz

You mean cartoon joke spec ops. This circus shit is borderline gay.
>>
>>32287255
Fucking kill yourself vatnik. All russians are commies, so we never be safe until your shitty country ceased to exist.
>>
>>32287278
That seems to be a huge insecurity there, my friend.

You do not want another war with Russia.

And no, Russia is no longer communist.
>>
>>32287254
Why is anything other than shitposting considered austim? Why is attempting to educate others looked down upon? Why the fuck do I keep spending time on 4chan instead of doing something more productive with my life?
>>
>>32287255
>But what Poland needs right now is a good alliance with Putin.
Fuck you, vatnik scum. Putain murdered my president.
>>
>>32287308
That's not true though.
>>
>>32287281
You ruled by ducking ex-KGB man. And look like everyone ok with that. And those who not ok mysteriously get killed.

This time Estonia, Poland and our NATO allies will fight to the last drop of blood.

And I make sure that every single russian occupant will die then 'little green man' come to rescue them from 'oppressive' Estonian rule.
>>
Slavs should be friend, not enemies!
>>
>>32287315
Dude, there will be no Russian invasion.

There's no economic incentives for them to do so.
>>
>>32287278
>>32287255
>Poland tells putin and russia to fuck off
>the US elects a guy that idolizes Putin's autocracy and rides to victory with the support of Russian hackers
>says the government shouldn't investigate russian meddling in the election
Nobody seems to care about limited government and civil liberties, either on the left or the right. Fuck the authoritarian political class.
>>
>>32287323
Proof of russian hackers?

Why does this read like Hillary Clinton's script?
>>
>>32284108
They look like all the same person. Has Russia perfected cloning?
>>
>>32287323
The media is pushing this russian hacker script harder to suppress pizzagate.
>>
>>32286844
Just like niggers
>>
>>32287330
Nah, just steroids

>>32287329
Who gives a shit about Hilary Clinton? She lost, and whatever findings there are won't change that. I didn't vote for the bitch anyway. The CIA, which was responsible responsible for investigating the hacks, determined it before the election but the origin of the attack.

>The Republicans who lead the congressional committees overseeing intelligence, the Pentagon and the Department of Homeland Security take the opposite view. They say that Russia was behind the election meddling, but that the scope and intent of the operation need deep investigation, hearings and public reports.

>“We cannot allow foreign governments to interfere in our democracy,” Representative Michael McCaul, a Texas Republican who is the chairman of the Homeland Security Committee.

Can't even get his own party to believe his bullshit.

>>32287351
Hope you're joking and not profoundly retarded.
>>
>>32287389
Because Hillary Clinton blames on her losing due to russian voters?

>The CIA, which was responsible responsible for investigating the hacks, determined it before the election but the origin of the attack.
Where's the proof?
>Hope you're joking and not profoundly retarded.
There are wikileaks emails regarding pizzagate, where are proofs of russian hackers?

I love how public emails regarding child sex rings are a conspiracy, but russian hackers must be absolute truth.
>>
>>32287405
>Because Hillary Clinton blames on her losing due to russian hackers?*
>>
>>32287405
If they're raping children lock them up. It's irrelevant. Where's the proof?
>>
File: ACTUALLY.jpg (120KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
ACTUALLY.jpg
120KB, 1200x600px
>>32287405
>pizzagate
Do people actually believe this?
I mean, I get meming bullshit to smear a political candidate you don't like, but now the election is over do you actually still honestly, non-ironically think this is a real thing that actually happened in reality?
>>
>>32287412
The proof lies in the codewords of "playing dominos on cheese and pizza".

You know what cheese pizza means right?
>>
>>32287420
Because it's real and it goes back before the election happens and it's way more than Clinton.

I love how russian hackers are real thing without proof, but child sex rings are obviously smear campaigns.
>>
File: 14598719640340.jpg (6KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
14598719640340.jpg
6KB, 183x200px
>>32284259
>>
>>32287425
Cheese pizza is a the basic type of pizza that you get at a pizza restaurant. Go shoot up another restaurant you massive faggot.

>>32287432
Proof? You got some insane free-association and photoshopped logos to post? I can't believe the retards on /pol/ were braindead enough to believe their own lies.
>>
>>32287440
Cheese pizza is a codeword.

One that it's very old and goes back to 00s - 10s era.

>I can't believe the retards on /pol/ were braindead enough to believe their own lies.
It got more precedent than russian hacker lies you are proposing.
>>
File: ARGENTINA.png (2MB, 1835x892px) Image search: [Google]
ARGENTINA.png
2MB, 1835x892px
>>32287432
So hold on a minute, those pages and pages of analysis from independent cybersecurity firms don't constitute proof.
https://www.threatconnect.com/guccifer-2-0-dnc-hack-fancy-bears/

But some guys talking about grabbing a bite to eat at their local pizza joint is sufficient proof of a vast global conspiracy.

Am I getting this right?
>>
>>32287432
If you believe the conclusions of random people reading wikileaks but not the conclusions of intelligence professionals you need to seriously reevaluate your life
>>
>>32287444
>Cheese pizza is a codeword.
It's also a dish consisting of a pastry base with tomato sauce and cheese baked in an oven.

Jesus mate, propaganda 101, NEVER DRINK YOUR OWN KOOL-AID
>>
Did anyone during the campaign ever deny there was likely Russian hacking?
>>
>>32287449
>So hold on a minute, those pages and pages of analysis from independent cybersecurity firms don't constitute proof.
Yes, especially when it reads something like this:
>>Although the proof is not conclusive, we assess Guccifer 2.0 most likely is a Russian denial and deception (D&D) effort that has been cast to sow doubt about the prevailing narrative of Russian perfidy. While targeting political campaigns for espionage purposes is not new, the greatest concern would be the use of the Guccifer 2.0 persona to leak documents of questionable integrity and authenticity in an effort to manipulate the outcome of the U.S. presidential election.

>But some guys talking about grabbing a bite to eat at their local pizza joint is sufficient proof of a vast global conspiracy.
No, it's proof of child sex rings, which actually had precedent.
>>32287451
Yes, I don't trust the CIA. You are free to trust the CIA.
>>32287453
Uh, what? Pizzagate is propaganda right now?

But your russian hackers is truth?
>>
>>32287444
It's a codeword for pizza, the primary product that a pizza restaurant sells
I'm not posting anything, I'm asking you to show a single iota of something resembling evidence. Keep being a useful idiot for the vatniks. You think they have your best interests in mind?

>>32287449
It's a persistent disinformation campaign of the type pioneered by the USSR. Always deflect, never answer questions, never provide proof, make false statements with a simple message. The US has used it as well.

>>32287463
Just the president elect
>>
>>32287463
I deny it because where's the proof?

And the opposition himself, Obama, said it's impossible to rig the election.
>>
>>32287470
No, cheese pizza is not a codeword of cheese pizza, that's idiotic.
>I'm not posting anything, I'm asking you to show a single iota of something resembling evidence.
http://www.inquisitr.com/1740531/hillary-2016-and-bill-clintons-possible-connection-to-the-jeffrey-epstein-underage-sex-scandal/
The Clinton is involved with a convicted pedophile.
>Keep being a useful idiot for the vatniks. You think they have your best interests in mind?
How am I being an useful idiot to the vatniks?
>>
>>32287278
we will assfuck you till you die off, polish piece of shit.
>>
People are incredibly defensive when it comes to pizzagate, even Trump himself.

Really makes me think.
>>
>>32287308
he was a cocksucker, deal with it.
>>
>>32287315
nope estonia poland and shit baltic countries with ukraine are gonna get burned. while nato chills in the back giving statements how it is not fair and not risking a nuclear war with russia. youre fucked balticfags.
>>
File: cqYFRfu.png (49KB, 1519x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cqYFRfu.png
49KB, 1519x1000px
>>32287471
Where's the proof of your vast conspiracy? I hope you're getting paid to shitpost.
Their kremlin programming doesn't allow them to respond substantively, so it's like arguing with a toddler.

>>32287493
Where's the proof? Inquisitr is a tabloid that publishes filth and lies, try again

I really need to create a folder of russia chickens to call out these paid vatniks insistent on spreading disinformation. Before it was about their annexation of Ukraine (look we don't have flags on our uniforms, so it's not russia). The tactics have remained the same.
>>
>>32286972
And that one video of a marine recruit fighting a dragon with a longsword on a narrow bridge of rock in a fiery pit of hellfire

Yeah murrikan recruitment sure is more sensible than Russian
>>
>>32287513
This Clinton child sex scandal has been a thing before pizzagate.

Hell, this underground child sex ring shit has been a conspiracy for yeah, and now Wikileaks just make it mainstream by directly posting the emails of Podesta.

Also, the evidences:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584309/Bill-Clinton-identified-lawsuit-against-former-friend-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-regular-orgies-Caribbean-compound-former-president-visited-multiple-times.html

Here's the direction connection between the Clinton and Epstein, a convicted pedo.
>>
>>32287405
I love how drumpf claims 2 million illegals voted illegally yet provides no prosecutable evidence for why he lost the popular vote
>>
>>32287543
Should have said 3 millions, which is actually the original estimation.

Anyway, he better enforce voter ID next election.
>>
>>32284108
Goddamit even Vasily has a man-bun.
The West is fucking cancer.
>>
>>32287535
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/the-friendship-between-trump-and-a-billionaire-pedophile-that-nobody-wants-to-talk-about/
HERE'S THE DIRECTION BETWEEN TRUMP AND EPSTEIN AND TRUMP

HOW DEEP DOES THIS GO????????? ARE HILLARY AND TRUMP IN IT TOGETHER???????

Seriously you're fucking retarded, you could pick any two stupendously rich people and draw a "link" between them
>>
>>32284108
Democucks don't even believe that John Podesta is a Satanist.
>>
>>32287554
I'm not actually out of that option because Trump has been silent on pizzagate too, even fired Gen. Flynn's son over it.

>Seriously you're fucking retarded, you could pick any two stupendously rich people and draw a "link" between them
But you do have a point, Clinton and Trump and Epstein do hang out.
>>
>>32287535
>DailyFail
If you keep posting tabloids I'll keep asking "proofs?" The limeys love to lie about sex scandals, its a national past time. whole lot of them are a bunch of predators that cant keep in in their pants and cant stop gossiping about what other people do with their dicks

>>32287547
Only way the GOP will have a snowballs chance in hell is by denying more minorities the right to vote. Sununu was calling to cancel same day voter registration in NH despite no evidence that anything disingenuous had occurred. "hey guys lets just make this safer mmmkay" and lying about voter fraud is all they can do

fucking 4chan not keeping options field between posts
>>
>>32287567
I'm actually using a liberal limey source because it's the opponent's view, and even the opponent agrees that the Clinton is connected to Epstein.
>whole lot of them are a bunch of predators that cant keep in in their pants and cant stop gossiping about what other people do with their dicks
And the exact same thing on a bigger scale could be happening in the US right now.

>Only way the GOP will have a snowballs chance in hell is by denying more minorities the right to vote.
If minorities do not have ID, they oughta get the fuck out.

If you require an ID to get a gun, you need an ID to vote as well.
>>
>>32287559
And I quote your article:
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Similarly, a 2003 Vanity Fair profile of Epstein named Trump as one of the “businessmen who dine with him at his home,” and several other articles have pegged Trump and Epstein as friends.

But when FBI investigators looked through Epstein’s private address book, they found 14 different phone numbers for Trump, including numbers for his security guard and houseman. Epstein also had numbers for Trump’s daughter Ivanka and his ex-wife Ivana.

When put under oath, Epstein admitted that he had “socialized” with Trump. But Epstein chose to exercise his Fifth Amendment rights when asked: “Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?” Epstein similarly pleaded the fifth when asked about his relationship to Bill Clinton.

Trump rode on Jeffrey Epstein’s private plane at least once, according to the deposition of Mark Epstein, Jeffrey’s brother. That number pales, however, to Bill’s 26 trips on the “Lolita Express.”

Seriously, the Lolita Express?
>>
>>32287577
You don't need an ID to get a gun if you get it through a private sale. You should get a photo ID when you register to vote if it is required. I already had to provide poof of residence and a photo ID.

>>32287586
Coke and child prostitutes. American Berlusconi? Trump can fly on his own plane and doesnt need to hitch a ride
>>
>>32287595
>You don't need an ID to get a gun if you get it through a private sale.
Which is a state specific thing, not a federal ruling.
>You should get a photo ID when you register to vote if it is required. I already had to provide poof of residence and a photo ID.
It is not federally enforced.
>Coke and child prostitutes. American Berlusconi? Trump can fly on his own plane and doesnt need to hitch a ride
So does Clinton.
>>Trump rode on Jeffrey Epstein’s private plane at least once, according to the deposition of Mark Epstein, Jeffrey’s brother. That number pales, however, to Bill’s 26 trips on the “Lolita Express.”
>>
>>32287467
> the greatest concern would be the use of the Guccifer 2.0 persona to leak documents of questionable integrity and authenticity in an effort to manipulate the outcome of the U.S. presidential election.
If this is their greatest concern then the idea of "russian hacking" is fucking done. Putin doesn't have to do shit but exposing the skeletons inside the establishment's closets, stuff that americans need to fucking know.

Now pizzagate, that is something (((they))) want to suppress, because underground child sex ring being found out being bad fucking news.
>>
>>32287637
Those echos are rattling around inside your skull where your brain used to be. Kill yourself or get a clue.
>>
>>32284184

In fact they both fullfill political purposes.

I think we might have a new mememine here guys...
>>
>>32287649
Nah, bro, I am gonna stay so we can get to the bottom of this.
>>
>>32287676
It should have been dropped like the bag of shit it is after the election. How braindead are you to keep shilling for a fake cause after everyone who cared has abandoned it?
>>
>>32284108
It is bodybuilders, not military.
>>
>>32287686
bodybuilders can be soldiers technically
i would kick them the fuck out of the force tho they eat too much, weight too much take up too much space and are bigger targets.
>>
>>32287323
>Fuck the authoritarian political class.
Sadly, there is a lot of truth to that.
EU leaders suck dick of Edrogan, Putin, love Chink communists, ...
>>
>>32287684
Because it's not fake and the media still wants to suppress it?
>>
>>32287734
Wait, EU leaders love Putin?

Why is the sanction still on then?

And I thought Erdogan hates Putin?
>>
File: NORTH KOREA STRONG.jpg (582KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
NORTH KOREA STRONG.jpg
582KB, 1600x1064px
HAHAHHA LOOK AT FAT RUSSIAN STEPPE MONKEY! LOOK LIKE CAVE DWELLING IDIOT!

WE NORTH KOREA STRONK! WE WAR RUSSIA! WE WIN! HAHAHAHAA CANT EVEN WIPE OWN ASS. ARMS TOO FAT HAHHAHAHHAHA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bEL2jlEt9o
>>
File: CroCop1.jpg (63KB, 583x397px) Image search: [Google]
CroCop1.jpg
63KB, 583x397px
>>32287026
Part of the look of being a tough slav is having a receding hairline
>>
File: 1480200712959.jpg (1MB, 870x2898px) Image search: [Google]
1480200712959.jpg
1MB, 870x2898px
>>32284184
>meanwhile in capitalist pig country
>>
File: 1481460306951.png (462KB, 643x374px) Image search: [Google]
1481460306951.png
462KB, 643x374px
>>32287389
Daily reminder there is a war going on between FBI patriots and power drunk CIA operatives.
>>
>>32288046
Is it in anyone's surprise that the left now larps up the fucking CIA of all people?
>>
>>32288046

FBI are just cops with shinier badges who are allowed to wear business attire on duty, how can they even match up against the CIA?
>>
>>32288080
The CIA are fucking spies, and they mess up mil op harder than the FBI.
>>
>>32287420
If you stop kicking your ennemy when he goes on the ground, Justine Castro-Trudeau wins.
>>
>>32287297
I feel you. i was coing to write the same thing about bears fat mass.

/k/ used to be better but the invasion of /pol/tards and vatniks made it like the rest of 4chan, where knowing things and being logical is laughed upon , especially if it goes contrary to the current narrative.
>>
>>32287759
You do realize that the pizza link comes.from the cheese pizza meme and was made up all along? It was all for the lulz
Please tell.me you are trolling when you say you believe it? We fucking made that shit up
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>32284108
Thanks for the link OP. The only thing I see in that pic is muscle sculpting totally unrelated to combat training.
>>
>>32287026
That would be the steroids
>>
>>32285350

Edge
>>
>>32284184
*tip fedora
>>
>>32288588
>seeing through bullshit propaganda is edgy
you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1472938756975.jpg (125KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1472938756975.jpg
125KB, 500x373px
>>32284108
>>
>>32284108

Just fyi, those muscled dudes arent the real deal.

SF never show their face when active , so these guys are either retired and relocated or something similar.

Also those dudes wont get far anywhere with those bodies. They're probably actors
>>
>>32287425
Why would you know what it means if you aren't a pedo?
>>
>>32288046

Does anyone else have zero doubts about the FBI? They don't seem to fuck with anybody who doesn't need it. They just do their job and tend to do it very well.

Has the CIA armed the cartels?
Has the CIA assassinated american citizens?
Has the FBI done either?

Someone ruin the FBI for me.
>>
>>32287528
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dg3Us9ld2g
>>
>>32285356
But in slav-land not having fetal alcohol syndrome is being the weird looking one.
>>
>>32289512
The FBI is actually a lot worse than the CIA when it comes to directly fucking over American citizens.

See: Ruby Ridge, Waco, COINTELPRO etc
>>
>>32289747
>>32289512
The difference is that the CIA is not supposed to be allowed to operate within the US, and the FBI can't operate outside of the US. The FBI is supposed to be a law enforcement organization and the CIA is an intelligence organization.
>>
>block breaking demonstration
Still don't got shit over the poos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlgfdTm7c1I
>>
>>32286705

For you
>>
>>32284108
OH myyy
Somethings gone full
>>
>>32284304
Clearly, I bet it's part of their rations.
>>
>>32287823
Do they have anime in North Korea?

Because it sure fucking looks like it.
>>
Are Spetsnaz just perpetually drunk, roided up Marines?
>>
File: homosexuals.png (502KB, 700x516px) Image search: [Google]
homosexuals.png
502KB, 700x516px
>>32284108
Doesn't this break the gay propaganda law?
>>
>>32289423
Because I browse 4chan, duh.
>>
>>32287265
False
>>
>>32284184
fucking destroyed
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.