[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /k/. I'm done applying to graduate schools, but am now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Hi /k/. I'm done applying to graduate schools, but am now starting to worry a bit about little things, like, I don't know where to store my guns?

Either school I end up at will be far from home. And I'm likely to be living in dorms as a residence director as part of my graduate studies. So... no guns. What kind of options are there for me to store them someplace safe, so that on weekends and shit I could at least go to the range?
>>
>>32283112
Storage unit
>>
Boating accident
>>
One of the grad schools is huge and says "Legal weapons must be stored at the Department of Police and Public Safety" - does this mean they're bros and let me keep my guns there? I am prior military so this concept is not foreign or strange to me.

>>32283128

I'm really afraid of doing that, although I know they'd be fairly safe.
>>
>>32283112
Are you sure grad school is for you? You don't sound like you can figure this out on your own. Let me guess, you just finished your undergrad and now you're going for that grad degree? I say that because you should like you lack experience.
>>
good luck man, i just got done too.

only applied to schools in gun friendly states.
>>
>>32283148

>implying

>>32283151

Both are gun friendly states but, again, i will likely be living on campus as a residence director so i have to start thinking about where/how to store firearms, if i can at all.
>>
>>32283175
On campus housing will suck for firearms nearly everywhere.
>>
File: Tucker BTFO.jpg (268KB, 1261x1084px) Image search: [Google]
Tucker BTFO.jpg
268KB, 1261x1084px
I'm thinking about graduate school but not really into the costs. The city for the PD I'm trying to get hired with has tuition reimbursement. Any anons have experience with this? I have good enough grades for a few good schools in that area. Thoughts anons?
>>
>>32283301
>grad degree for leo
lmao
>>
File: 1471362938604.jpg (83KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1471362938604.jpg
83KB, 500x610px
>>32283312
Who said for LEO? dummy. I'm going to be a cop, doesn't mean I got my CJ degree.
>>
>>32283499
>too stupid to know what leo means
top kek

only someone who actually wants to be a cop would be this stupid.
>>
>>32283531
Sorry you got busted for weed five years ago and can't let it go you autistic retard. Enjoy your GED, do you know what that means?
>>
>>32283553
Fucking triggered bad lol
>>
File: Untitled.png (23KB, 597x517px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
23KB, 597x517px
>>32283553
it's always amusing how retards overestimate their intelligence while underestimating the intelligence of everyone else.
>>
>>32283613
>.doctorate in engineering

Sooo academia trash and nothing more. Nice. Enjoy not actually doing engineering.
>>
>>32283112

hey man give them to me I'll keep them safe and wear a condom when I fuck them. Unless you don't want me to, then I'll bareback it.
>>
>>32283633
not like you'd know what engineering even is. i get to be surrounded by college sluts for at least 5 more years after undergrad while you willingly want to babysit human garbage for a living.
>>
>>32283680

>engineering
>surrounded by college sluts
you might be surrounded but you're not fucking any of them so who cares? Seriously, if you're getting a degree in engineering of any sort, you are austistic and there is no arguing about that fact.
>>
>>32283137
Do you really want to leave your guns in the local campus police armory? Maybe you can store them at a NRA lodge or something.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.