[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.combatreform.org >American military acquisitio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: MPjH80p.jpg (67KB, 930x540px) Image search: [Google]
MPjH80p.jpg
67KB, 930x540px
http://www.combatreform.org
>American military acquisitions
>this stupid
>>
Don't give that failure Sparky attention. He was banished from just about every military forum around in the early 2000s because of his obnoxious behavior and general stupidity.

His weird fixation on the 113 rivals that of the most devoted fetishist or glidetard.
>>
>>32273675
Is he just he Pierre Sprey of the Internet?
>>
>>32273675
>fixation on the 113
Wait wait wait. Are you telling me there's someone out there who actually thinks the 113 is good? It might be a fun as fuck to drive, being a giant angry go kart on treads, but it is an absolute piece of shit to maintain and it's armor is fucking unslanted aluminum everywhere except for the front (to protect the motor and trannies). I literally watched one burn like a ream of paper when an O2 tank sparked off. From what I understand, it's an aluminum alloy; is it mixed with fucking magnesium? Christ, fuck those things.
>>
>>32273693
Pretty much. If memory serves he was a parachute rigger and seems to have suffered some sort of TBI. He is the guy who started to whole "lets give the 113 an official name at the end of its lifecycle" bullshit. He has a lesser obsession with shipping containers, if that is more your thing. That and using the word "narcissist" a lot. It is weirdly predictable.
>>
>>32273795
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-sparks-a6248620
It makes for some humorous reading. I am still on the fence about the idea that this guy may just be a wildly successful troll.
>>
>>32273795
the #1 alloying ingredient for Al is magnesium, and that's right out of Modern Welding.
>>
>>32273924
Why would it be used as an armor though. Like, shit, even professional racing organizations know that MgAl has no place on a race track. An environment that is much more controlled, where shit going boom is a hell of a lot less likely.
>>
>>32273897
>that link
hooooly shit
>>
>>32273897
Can you archive it so I don't have to get an account?
>>
>>32273619
What the hell is this?
>>
>>32274095
French snipers, by the looks of the rifles
>>
File: 1425193843357.jpg (250KB, 1024x708px) Image search: [Google]
1425193843357.jpg
250KB, 1024x708px
>>32273619
I forgot what webpages in 90's looked like
>>
>>32273820
I glanced through the link, there's also a link to some 4th generation warfare bullfluff. So, there's probably links catering to the light rail enthusiasts in the crowd.
>>
>>32273795
Not only good, but that it's far superior to its replacements and should make up the mainstay of American armored units.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.