[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't own a shot timer What is your excuse? How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1478231258551.jpg (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478231258551.jpg
99KB, 500x500px
>he doesn't own a shot timer

What is your excuse? How do you expect to get better at shooting when you can't even measure your performance?
>>
>>32257247
i dont do drills much
>>
>>32257247
Her stomach is perfect
>>
I enjoy shooting dirt, not pretending to know what I'm doing
>>
>>32257247
Unless you are in the military or the police you are actively deluding your self into believing you will ever need the skills you are practicing. But congratulations you can probably draw your firearm 0.5 seconds faster than the average person.
>>
I have a smartphone.

There's an app for that.
>>
>>32257438
I agree, I have no idea why she screwed it up with the navel ring.
>>
I just buy guns for the fun of it, I hardly ever shoot them
>>
>>32257492
>I have never participated in a competition, the post.
>>
>>32257575
Yeah you got me im not a competitive shooter, never claimed i was.
>>
>>32257535
I don't like any piercings (ears are a ok), or tattoos. I know what you mean. I didn't see it at first. I'd still smash without hesitation though.
>>
>>32257247
I haven't mastered shooting slow for accuracy but I'm very close. That comes first, then semi-rapid, keeping shit on target.
After that maybe I'll do something timer related.
>>
>>32257247
Put your name back on johnnyishillstuff
>>
>>32257247

How well do shot timers work when people are shooting around you? Obviously they work just fine when other stages are behind berms and shit but what happens when the guy in the lane next to you starts shooting during your string?
>>
I measure improvement as I shoot shotgun shells off the 25 yard target stands with handguns. I use first round hit probability at different ranges out to 700 yards as a good Indication of rifle skills. I remember when I shot fast at dinner plate sized targets and couldn't hit shit.
>>
>>32257247
Well I usually get these things called targets. I shoot at them, and I try to hit the center. I can even measure the distance of my shots from the center, or from each other. You should try it sometime.
>>
>>32259006
Accuracy is last young padiwan. Learn trigger control, grip and the basic fundamentals. Then apply those to start shooting accurately.
>>
>>32257247
I do though. It's nice for timed defense drills and doing shit like the FBI challenge. I have a Competition Electronics one.
>>
>>32259849
You adjust the sensitivity. It's not a big deal unless he's very loud or you're under a tin roof.
>>
>>32257247

During my drills my slut stands there next to me and I measure my performance by how many orgams she has while she watches me shoot. She can't resist my dank groupings.
>>
>>32264332
speed is last
>>
>>32257247
Because I train for consistency and not speed. If you are always pushing yourself to do things as quickly and as smoothly as you can without fucking them up, what good is a timer? If you're serious about competing then you should be able to let go of all external stresses. This includes the timer. If you're worried about your time, your performance WILL suffer. Just do things as smoothly as you possibly can. Speed comes from competence, not a clock.
>>
>>32264411
I hear you loud and clear, however, there are also objective vs. subjective measurements. You may think you are becoming faster, whereas in reality it may be otherwise.

Whatever you cannot measure, you cannot improve. Shot timer is your measure.

Now... what bells and whistles make a difference between a meh shot timer and really good shot timer? Apps don't count, they're too unwieldy and cumbersome for serious training.
>>
>>32257247
Because I'm a poorfag.

I rigged up an old portable radio to beep when I hit a button though. I hit it, do my drills and just yell out whatever numbers.
>>
>>32264468
The objective results are the comps you win. Fampai. Besides, don't forget the game isn't just about winning, it's about fun. I know trust isn't a big thing on anonymous Laotian fishing forums, but if you spend like one week without the timer and then shoot a competition for fun and forget all about the damn timer, two things will happen. You will have a better time and you will rank higher.
>>
>>32257575
>need
>competition
Non sequitur
>>
>>32257688
For some reason, I hate facial piercings but don't mind body piercings. I even think lewd piercings are pretty hot.

I'd double tap it.
>>
>>32257247
The only shot timer I need is the red, white, and blue.
>>
>>32264521
>comps
I don't shoot to compete. I shoot to stay alive. No interest in competitions, at least at this point.

But I need to know how fast I can tap the bastard that is trying to tap me so I can plan ahead and, say, know when to draw, when to shoot from the hip, when to take the full stance, and when to run for cover.
>>
>>32257247
>sees Hummer H3
>swell with pride
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.