[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >work in retail >guy comes in asking for a battery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

>be me
>work in retail
>guy comes in asking for a battery for his flashlight
>guy says "yeah its for a flashlight that goes on my glock 1911"
>nearly crack up instantly
>spend rest of time interacting with him trying to not laugh
>wonder for the rest of the day what he actually had

Was he being serious? Was he joking? It's hard to tell sometimes.

Any other fellow retail slaves almost lose their shit when the customer spouts complete nonsense?

>pic related (???)
>>
I work for Home Depot. One day I had a guy come in and ask about drills bits he could could use for going through metal. After asking some questions about his project, this guy was really dodgy with his answers. Basically he was trying to remove material from a lager block of metal but wouldn't give any other information on the project. With the way he was struggling to contain his spaghetti, I just straight up asked him if he was working on an 80% lower. I could tell he was both surprised and horrified that I had figured out what he was doing, but he calmed down a lot once I really started getting into the project. This was in MD a little after Sandy Hook, so I guess he was afraid of being seen as some sort o gun nut.

Dude was trying to finish his lower with nothing but a hand drill, no jig or anything. I advised his against his course of action and have him a list of items he would probably want to buy if he was serious about wanting to do the build properly and then sent him on his way.
>>
>was picking up a .22 lr rifle yesterday
>Two guys in store talking about a new m&p sportsman 2 in 5.56 they're getting
>I'm in line behind them to do paperwork when one suggests getting steel cased ammo at Walmart
>MFW
>tell them "fuck that, run something proper through it instead of that"
>introduce them to gunbot.net and what to look for when choosing ammo
>they say thanks and I go home with my .22
>it was a good day
>>
>>32252210
Steel cased ammo won't hurt an ar. It's just going to be dirtier.
>>
>>32251608
Was he a nignog? Because for some reason, nogs like to call all autoloading pistols "glocks"
>>
>>32251608
I work ina pawn shop, had no idea there were so many recon-speical-force-snipers in the Kentucky area.

>" question about correcting for wind"
>" You don't gotta out til 800 yards, but that ain't nothin i can hit that with my 30-06 all day"
> ask to see rifle
> places eyes on the rear lense, stock under armpit.

" I'll keep that in mind sir"
>>
File: Glock_1911_Spectre.jpg (206KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Glock_1911_Spectre.jpg
206KB, 1500x1000px
>>32251608
>>
>>32252484
all nogs call pistols Glawks
>>
>>32252134
You know he ignored you, went home and did it with a drill and then posted that thread on here
You know the one I'm talking about
>>
>>32252797
Pics. Now.
>>
>>32252797
Not that guy, but I know exactly what your talking about. That fucking one guy with that completely jacked up 80% lower.

Anyone get a screencap of that retard?
>>
>>32252797
No, this guy was working with an aluminum 80, the one you are thinking of was a polymer one done with a drill and dremel. IIRC the guy who fucked his at least had a vice. The guy I helped didn't even have that.
>>
>>32252210
>how dare these people shoot this kind of ammo I don't approve of
you sound like a soccermom except pro gun
>>
File: glock brand glockteen eleven.jpg (145KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
glock brand glockteen eleven.jpg
145KB, 640x480px
it's real
>>
>>32252993
that must be awful, to have no tools at all :(

Men take their father's tool-shed for granted, and the ones who don't have fathers just don't know about it's glory.

#MakeAmericaIndustriousAgain
>>
>>32251608
>check shotgun ammo prices at Walmart
>everything that's not cheap birdshot is behind the counter in a cabinet
>ask old guy behind counter to see some HD buckshot
>"we have 9 pellet buck, 12 pellet buck, and slugs"
>turned out he doesn't know what are buckshot shot sizes, labels them by the number of pellets
>>
>>32253062
>how dare I let someone use ammo that makes their gun more dirty
I live in Kommiefornia and around where I live, wal mart ammo is pretty garbage
>>
File: express-magbucsht.jpg (38KB, 570x359px) Image search: [Google]
express-magbucsht.jpg
38KB, 570x359px
>>32253160
Do you not own a shotgun? This shit is fairly common. Remmington even labels their 00 buckshot as 8 pellet for the "reduced recoil" rounds and 12 pellet for the "express magnum"
>>
File: 1471928787047.jpg (737KB, 1914x1774px) Image search: [Google]
1471928787047.jpg
737KB, 1914x1774px
>>32252976
>>32252973

Prepare your anus lads
>>
>>32253346
Could it still work?
>>
>>32253356
Sort of?

I feel like that lower would fall apart after a shot or two. If you were able to get it to work.
>>
>>32253396
The next question is could you put an equally shitty upper on it and pawn it off of some mouth breathing armslist neckbeard.
>>
>>32253154
>father's tool-shed
tool-shed? fuck that shit, my dad has a 3-car pole barn. Mill, press, welder, paint booth, the works.
>>
>>32252134
I'm a D24 boiii lol
>>
>workin the shop counter life
>two mexicans come in
>they can hardly speak english
>just keep saying 150 and 22
>finally work out they want something in 22 for 150
>have literally nothing for 150 OTD
>they leave
>excuse myself momentarily
>puke in the bathroom, they smelled and looked like they had been rolling in horse shit all day long

>since 40 is pretty much unsellable for handguns, we dont carry any
>guy comes in, asks what we have in 40
>sorry dude dont have anything
>boss is talking to him while i help another customer
>have like a call/wait list so if we get something in that youre looking for but dont necessarily want to put money on it or its harder to get, we can give you a call when we get it in/find one
>boss asks if he wants to be put on the list for used 40's as we just dont do new 40's unless its special order
>guy leaves, throws a hissy fit on yelp
>calls us a "typical macho buff guy gun store"
>none of us have seen the interior of a gym in quite some time and are pretty much the opposite of buff
>we still laugh about it
>>
>>32253426
Or go to the hood and sell it to an upstanding african gentleman and laugh knowing he'll get in a gunfight and his gun will fall apart
>>
>>32253514
>>puke in the bathroom, they smelled and looked like they had been rolling in horse shit all day long
Horseshit is expensive if they're AQHA, they could have been stable help for racehorses. Which means they had big money and you ignored it because they smelled funny.
>>
File: 1444936195724.jpg (18KB, 142x236px) Image search: [Google]
1444936195724.jpg
18KB, 142x236px
>>32253514
>calls us a "typical macho buff guy gun store"

Why, why is this review on every gun store ever
>>
File: Glock1911.jpg (39KB, 578x339px) Image search: [Google]
Glock1911.jpg
39KB, 578x339px
>>32253073
For airshit it is.
>>
>>32253154
>that must be awful, to have no tools at all :(
I assembled an AR a few months back and I didn't have half of the tools you're supposed to because I'm a citycuck living with my parents and anything more specialized than a hammer and a screwdriver is basically nonexistent in our house. I ended up getting the damn thing done with a bunch of beers and a lot of frustration, but goddamn did it almost go terribly. /arg/ had to deal with my bitching for a little while.
>>
>>32253266

>gun more dirty.

The fuck does it matter, especially to you?

If they regularly clean the gun, it's non fucking issue.
>>
>>32253759
>AQHA
nothing like that in my area, my guess is under the table landscaping or some shit

according to their minimal english, all they wanted to spend was 150, which puts them in like, used jennings territory, which we dont have
>>
>>32253876
There is just no way you properly torqued the barrel nut. Have fun with your gun coming apart.
>>
>>32253965
I just assembled the lower, got a prebuilt upper. Rifle shoots fine.
>>
>>32253916
More like used hi point
>>
>>32252507
Where in Kentucky? I want to come meme in your shop.
>>
>>32253346
The michael fox post gets me every time
>>
>>32252462
>>32253062

http://www.luckygunner.com/labs/brass-vs-steel-cased-ammo/
>>
>>32251608
"Is that a werewolf?"

She was pointing to a wolverine
>>
>>32253895
>being nice unconditionally
It was his first one so I thought I'd give him a tip, I'd like if someone do the same for me too. He didn't think I was being a dickhead and said thanks, only you
>>
>>32251608
Probably. I got one that is just as epicly great.

>Be me, wake up, beat off in shower, get my day started for working in the gun industry at the time.
>Arrive at work to learn we will be paying a visit to a customers store.
>Store owners kid works there. Is nice kid. Early 20's.
>Old yuppy faggot with restored or safe queen mosin walks in. Ask the kid if he wants to buy a "Russian assault rifle".
>Old fag wants 400.
>Kid says: "oh yeah, an sks. I'll give you 300".
>Be me...in the background...with looking at both with a shocked expression.
>>
>>32253997
>hipoint in .22lr
Or even better
>tiny hipoint in .22 short
I can dream
>>
>>32254026
If you magdump continuously. Any PRS shooter can tell you that rapid fire hurts barrel life quite a bit.
>>
>>32252484
Niggs will call the hi-points on display Glocks
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.