[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America would have wrapped up the war already if the military

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: liberty_kids.jpg (42KB, 380x216px) Image search: [Google]
liberty_kids.jpg
42KB, 380x216px
America would have wrapped up the war already if the military wasn't so scared of throwing American lives away in assaults that is necessary in a "fast and dirty" campaign to end terrorism.

For a conflict that has lasted 15 years, America has very few deaths from such a long war. America can't seem to handle wars seriously.
>>
That show was fucking amazing.
>>
Holy shit i completely forgot about this show thanks Anon
>>
File: colonial carlos.jpg (110KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
colonial carlos.jpg
110KB, 640x480px
Liberty kids thread
>>
Liberty Kids was the fucking best.
>>
Fuck this show was the shit
>>
>>32251530
I loved this cartoon as a kid. I want to show it to my kids in the future.
>>
I wanted to fuck the red head.
>>
Pretty solid show. Helped expand my interest in history when I was younger.
>>
>>32251831
Let me guess. It was her accent. Wasn't it?
>>
>Liberty kids

Holy fuck, how did I forget this existed?
>>
>>32251530
>Liberty's Kids
my nigga
>>
>>32251530
I was thinking about this show a few months back but couldn't remember the name of it. Thanks anon
>>
>>32251530
dude that show was fucking hype
>>
>>32251672
CHARLES!
>>
>>32251530

I think we should just glass it with nukes already and be done with it regardless of civilian casualties.

That being said thanks for digging up another bit of my childhood I completely forgot about.
>>
>>32251530
Terrorism is a tactic. You can't fight a war to end a tactic.

Considering that something like 1/2 of a percent of deaths from terrorism occur in countries that aren't war-torn shitholes, terrorism should not be a priority.
>>
>>32252393

I actually never thought of it that way, that's a good point
>>
>>32251530
The war on terrorism is about as absurd as the war on drugs. We never had this much terrorism since the war on terrorism started. Same as the more you try to limit drug trade, the more prices rise and the more drug trade becomes profitable. The only reason the war on drugs is continuing is because governments would not know what to do with all those unemployed government agents and prison wardens.

If you want to end terrorism, just let the Arabs, Kurds, Turks and Iranians kill each other. Don't intervene and don't support corrupt puppet governments that don't give a fuck about you anyway. The situation will sort itself out and it won't cost a penny.
>>
If the American revolution was today, it'd be decades long and we'd still be killing each other.
>>
>>32251530
nostalgia'd hard. fuck whatever your topic is. liberty's kids thread.
>>
>>32251530
>wasn't so scared of collateral damage in assaults

fixed.

We could end the war within days if we wanted to.

Our casualties are low because the enemy is mostly inept.
>>
>>32251530
I used to jack it to the red head
>>
This show sucked big black asshole. Anyone who disagrees is a fag
>>
>>32251530
Oh shit, I remember this show.

That said, I don't really remember what it was about.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.