[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROTC thread? ROTC thread. >3rd squad leader >in exhibiton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: download (1).jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
13KB, 300x168px
ROTC thread? ROTC thread.
>3rd squad leader
>in exhibiton drill
>3 other fat guys in my platoon
>yell while at attention "where my fat niggas at???"
>other 3 fat dudes yell "RIGHT HERE, SIR!"
>got cussed out by CSM and had to do a ton of push ups but id say its worth it
>>
>>32249926
That's the gayest shit ever.
>>
File: 1476669116696.jpg (153KB, 393x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476669116696.jpg
153KB, 393x500px
>>32249926
And that's the Army for you.
>>
Officers should be prior enlisted. Holy fuck this is sad.
>>
I see dozens of threads about sucking dick every day and this is still the gayest thread I've ever seen
>>
>>32249949
>>32250016
samefag
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-07-21-43-39.png (263KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-07-21-43-39.png
263KB, 1080x1920px
>>32250358
Busted me.
>>
>>32249926
You realize no one takes ROTCfags seriously, right?
>>
all ROTC officers must be hung from the neck till dead.

they're the biggest pieces of shit I ever had to serve under. especially that female company commander that nearly got multiple people in the company killed for a range we didn't have to do .
>>
>>32249926
haha yeah lemme tell you about that officer training course man we had to do PUSHUPs for a senior NCO can you believe that? the nerve of these minions some times.

I can't wait to be assigned to get pinned 2LT and command my loyal troops in battle hooah
>>
>>32250498
god i remember in JRTOC in high school i had this ugly bitch company commander and i hated her fuckin guts
>>
>>32249964
some of the worst officers I served with were prior enlisted.
some of the best officers I served with were prior enlisted
>>
>>32250585
they worst I had to deal with, with mustances, was to remind them that they are not sgts anymore. so they need to stop micromanaging and let the NCOs do the work.
>>
File: gump.jpg (45KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
gump.jpg
45KB, 650x400px
>>32250585
>Life is like a box ahh chocolates
>>
Sure

>be in drafting class 1st semester
>weird looking shaved head mother fucker walks in
>sort of lanky
>he looks like a cue-ball
>tells girls that he's in ROTC, Marines I think
>they're sort of confused why he would bring this up.
>talking to everyone within mouth distance about ROTC, nobody cares
>"YEAH BRO PT IS REALLY KILLING ME SUCKS TO WAKE UP SO OFTEN"
>makes jokes about the Air Force several times
>tries to be funny and make comments about the class but people just think he's weird
>very cringe

Glad I decided to not do that gay shit and just join reserves after I graduate. I'm sure people like that autist aren't uncommon in ROTC.
>>
>>32250585
odd, 6 years active combat arms and the only good officers we ever had were prior SSGT and aboves who actually knew how the army functioned and built around that.

worst officers are the hot shot JROTC, west point cocksuckers who come into the unit and immediately get pinned 1LT, then go off with a god complex trying to shake the very foundation of what has kept that platoon running smoothly, and not wanting to kill themselves, for years prior. They know very well on paper how the army is supposed to work. is that how it actually works? no.

They're the equivalent of someone with a PHD in Medicine walking into your successful auto repair shop and telling you you've been fixing cars wrong for decades and then he goes and starts fucking with all your tools, he fucks up someones engine and makes you look like shit as a repair shop - then he fucks off to another auto repair shop to continue the cycle before anyone can do anything about the poor fuckers car he just totaled
>>
>>32249926
kys dipshit
>>
>>32250619

>You're a god damn genius Gump if it wasn't such a waste of a damn fine enlisted man I recommend you for OCS
>You are going to be a goddamn General someday Gump
>>
>>32249964
I tried, too many tattoos my dude.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.