[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever traded guns before? What are the chances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: armslist_lg.jpg (15KB, 400x94px) Image search: [Google]
armslist_lg.jpg
15KB, 400x94px
Has anyone ever traded guns before?

What are the chances it ends up bad?
>>
>>32243621
It is very likely. If I were you, I'd show up in your tactical vest, helmet and all of your other operator gear. Also have the weapon you're trading at low ready, loaded and safety off. Don't worry, the person you're meeting will understand. Stay safe anon.
>>
>>32244601
So as long as I show up like a commando the chances of me leaving with a prolapsed butthole are slim?
>>
>>32243621
>What are the chances it ends up bad?

What is the "it" in that sentence?

The gun? The situation? Are you worried that someone will use what was formerly your gun to commit a crime?

If you're going to make a thread then don't halfass it.
>>
>>32243621
I've had a few trades gone south myself

>be me, found a yugo sks for 299 on gunsamerica
>yesplease.wav
>contacts seller about "exchanging the package"
>he asks for my adress to drop by on his way home from work
>could be a trap, say "let's keep things discreet"
>tells me to meet him behind the local 7/11 at 8:30
>roger doger, ranger 2-1 actual out
>make sure the site is secure before moving in, case the plot, pull over watch for 12 hours beforehand
>seemslegit
>mark pulls up in a truck right on time
>I approach out of the darkness wearing my crye™ brand crye™ plate carrier and multicam, sigP226 iwb
>I say "let me see the package up close"
>"hop in my truck, I don't want people watching us ya know"
>"of course, gotta maintain opsec"
>gives me a confused look
We hop in truck
>he whips out his erect 7 inch cock
>confused, I grab onto it
>"Don't be scerd now anon"
>I give him a blow job
>he pulls down my pants, enters my anus
>he violently fucks me for about 20 minutes, cums inside
>he gives me the sks, says "come over anytime ;)"
>he drives off
>my butt hurts

a..at least I got the sks...right guys?
>>
>>32243621
meh ive done a few, ive heard some stories of people who werent mentally all there and ive heard of some stories where shit didnt feel right so the didnt stop the car and just rolled the fuck on.
>ive done about 4 deals off of armslist
>all went ok.
>remember you can get their real identity by typing their phone number into facebook.
>If it doesnt feel right dont go.

Ive had a few i feel like were ATF traps/muggings/rapes and i just didnt go.
>one guy from out of state wanted me to meet him half way and trade my charter arms undercover for his norinco sks.
>another guy from another state wants to buy my gun.
>one guy who refused to give any detail about the gun other than the picture and details he shared were obviously not the same as the gun pictured.
>>
>>32244925
>Ive had a few i feel like were ATF traps

>2016
>Being criminal scum
>>
>>32243621

I sold a 1911 to a guy through Facebook. He showed up in my apt parking lot and we did the trade at night. He was a nice guy just like me (white) and even brought his two kids with him which I thought was sort of cute. He gave me cash, I gave him the gun, he looked at it for a few seconds then said thank you very much and left. It was super chill and easy.

Just know who you're dealing with and only do sales with whites.
>>
>>32245245
>not realize the ATF regularly commits entrapment.
I follow the law to a T thats why i turned those people away. Jeez you are retarded.
>>
>>32245805

>yfw all the gangs and criminals are actually agents
>crime isn't real
>it's all a giant entrapment scheme
>>
>>32245805
>Criminals can't just be criminals
>There has to be a conspiracy behind everything
>>
>>32244925
>remember you can get their real identity by typing their phone number into facebook.
This piece of information cannot be overstated. This has saved me so much hassle in the few months I've been doing this
>>
I would never meet someone at their residence, and I sure wouldn't invite them to mine. The two times I did a trade or sold anything on armslist I met them in a Walmart parking lot. Which is always packed. But I don't trust people.
>>
>>32245852
>>32245911
there are plenty of stories that support how much of a shit show government agencies are.

im not saying there arent criminals but the ATF actually had a fake gun store and illegally sold the guns to people.
>>
>>32243621
I traded a Carcano M38 TS (the one in 8mm Mauser) for a Mannlicher M95/30.
Deal went smoothly. After a bill of trade and some bullshiting we went our separate ways.
>>
>>32245245
>>32244925
>ywn meet a qt crossdressing ATF agent and after a misunderstanding about an alleged unregistered SBS get a range date to make up for getting tazed
>>
File: -1.jpg (32KB, 483x480px) Image search: [Google]
-1.jpg
32KB, 483x480px
>>32244833
Dubs confirm.
>>
I've done a couple buys on there, both went smoothly. Just use common sense and follow the same rules as craigslist.

Always meet in a public space.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.