[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/60442 1941 GODDAMN M240B for s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: pileocash.jpg (87KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
pileocash.jpg
87KB, 800x500px
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/604421941 GODDAMN M240B for sale. Anybody know how I can make 250K quick?
>>
>>32241018
I fucking dare you to bid on it
>>
>>32241045
I'd need to sell my sole to even afford to think about it
>>
dear santa
>>
Is it a typo or some asshole bragging that he owns it on a gun selling site?
>>
>>32241018
This is just a brag.

Someone who could actually afford it would force him to back out.
>>
>>32241018
I have a couple transferable (pleb tier shit), but it still surprises me that people are willing to invest THAT MUCH into transferables. You are paying for the permission to have it, not so much the actual gun. but just think of the cost for that piece of paper! This is what, a $10k gun in real world numbers, maybe 15k? You would lose so much money if something changed in washington, not to mention it's the kind of item that would take years to sell if you decided to jump out of it. IDK man, it spooks me enough just having $10k tied up in it,
>>
very rarely miniguns come up for sale for $350k and up, now that's a spook although I would buy it in a heartbeat if I had many a million in my bank account
>>
250k wtf? the military buys them for probably 3k
>>
>>32241126
Probably
>>32241153
I want some transferables but I gotta see if I'm eligible for a signing bonus before I could even think about getting one. If I had this I'd charge people to shoot it
>>
>>32241199
Ya if we could get the registry opened back up all full autos would be stupid cheap, there'd be basically no point buying a semi because you could get an mg for just a little more.
>>
>>32241184
I'd do butt stuff for one
>>
>>32241199
>for probably 3k

not even
>>
File: 71e.jpg (15KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
71e.jpg
15KB, 600x581px
>>32241018
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!
If just 10,000 gun owners just said fuck it and made full auto funs, the government couldn't do shit.
The loss of hundreds of agents would cripple the government.
>>
>>32241340
go ahead & start the revolution, someone's gotta go first
>>
>>32241340

Gun owners are lazy. They wouldn't even have to make FA guns. The truth is, if gun owners really cared and made a stink, it would change. The tax might stay, but they could repeal the hughes amendment. They've come to accept some level of restriction and the and FA guns being banned is not something most gun owners care about. You get the government you deserve.
>>
>>32241153
an FN MAG or M240B costs the Army about $1200. including all accessories and belts other than the soldier and the optic.
>>
>>32241531
Even worse. At some point it's just retarded to buy these guns because of the artificial scarcity. You might as well open an SOT gun shop for that price.
>>
>>32241199
>>32241313
>>32241531

I think I remember them costing at least 5k, m2hb's cost about 11k if you were wondering.

>source I'm in the military and there is an actual price listed for the cost of these things for shipping purposes.
>>
>>32241607
Shit for the quarter mil he wants for the 240 you could own your building too
>>
>>32241064
Just don't wear shoes for a while
>>
>>32241199
I did a flipl on one. iirc the nsn price tag was $3600 for the m240b.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.