[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna be shooting a gun for the first time tomorrow,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: guns n shieet.jpg (93KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
guns n shieet.jpg
93KB, 625x351px
I'm gonna be shooting a gun for the first time tomorrow, /k/. What do I need to remember?
>>
>>32238538
Don't be a faggot
>>
Make sure the gun is properly unloaded before you fuck around with it.
Finger on the trigger only when actually shooting.
Keep it aimed at the target.

Have fun
>>
>>32238538
Don't point the gun at anything you don't want to shoot, and don't touch the trigger unless you plan on pulling it. Look up the basic gun safety rules.
>>
>>32238538
the four rules of shooting safety.
but the most important two is to ALWAYS be aware of where the muzzle is and keep your FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER until its time to shoot.
>>
cooper's 4 rules for gun safety. take 5 minutes tp memorize them and go have fun
>>
why do people feel the need to respond to these threads seriously or at all? this is practically shitposting.
>>
Just always be aware of where its pointing and never have it pointing at anything you wouldnt want to shoot. Do this when its loaded, do this when its unloaded, do it when you are cleaning it, do it when its completely dissembled. Know where the barrel is pointing.

Thats the most important rule, as long as you remember that you will still be safe even if you forget everything else.
>>
keep it pointed in a safe direction at all times
>>
>>32238635
Because I'd rather waste my time than have someone next to me at the range who reached out last night and got no help. If I die at the range, I'm going to be fucking pissed.
>>
>>32238538
Don't get PTSD
>>
>>32238538
Remember to lean your upper body forward to manage the recoil better, don't lean backwards like a lot of first time shooters have a tendency to do.
>>
>>32238538
after loading the firearm visual inspect to make sure the weapon loaded properly by looking straight down the bore axis.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.