[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do japs complain about nukes when the nukes that got dropped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Nuclear Comparison.jpg (96KB, 800x494px) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear Comparison.jpg
96KB, 800x494px
Why do japs complain about nukes when the nukes that got dropped there were tiny? I mean what are THEY to complain.
>>
>>32237892
I've never heard of a Japanese person complaining about nukes. They more of pretend that WWII didn't happen
>>
File: 1481062032313.jpg (471KB, 1818x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1481062032313.jpg
471KB, 1818x1400px
>>32237892
Japs aren't the ones complaining, it's usually the white americans, it's quite funny.
>>
>>32237892
I've never even read online of Japs complaning. Now I have seen a good bit of americans and euros complaining.

iirc theres even a person outside the white house 24/7 protesting the nukes in a tent.
>>
>>32238017
As if she wasn't selling it enough herself with that god damned snowflake haircut and plugs. Jesus I hate women sometimes.
>>
>>32239277
desu, the haircut isn't that bad. Better than the ugly ass shaved side thing that's popular now.
Or the "Show me to your manager" cut.
>>
>>32239372
>Better than the ugly ass shaved side thing
Anon, look again. That shit looks pretty shaved down on the sides. Either way she's batshit nuts
>>
>>32239456
Shit.
Well fuck, I didn't even notice that.
I shall now kill myself.
>>
>>32239522
She does look alright with it though. She must have been careful enough not to clutch some basic version of it blindly.
>>
>>32238017
This. I'm a Jap and I recall being on the pro-bomb side of a history class debate against whites.
>>
>>32239824
I'm a half jap and I believe in MAD and back the actions of President Truman 100%.
>>
File: Bombing.jpg (120KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
Bombing.jpg
120KB, 750x537px
>>32237892
Remove rice
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.