[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b8 wgnI7_t4 Just putting t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b8wgnI7_t4

Just putting this out there...

... are there any Ameri/k/ans here who would be willing to ship parts like these to europoors?
>>
>>32234441
Yea, can you get the non receiver components?
>>
>>32234441
FBI get out
>>
File: A52-PO7230.jpg (54KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
A52-PO7230.jpg
54KB, 1000x1000px
>>32234460
no. but I'm curious if people here would be willing to supply parts to us over here. If there are, I guess the jump from frame to slide and barrel wouldn't be too big. Also, I'm curious about how hese Glocks are compared to the original - they don't look half bad.
>>
>>32234504
you mean ATF doggo kill quads? not one of them, sry.
>>
>>32234441
Talk to your local Albanian, cheaper and easier than messing about with unfinished receivers .

>>32234525
The polymer is lower quality and while you won't really experiance problems as a result it is more cash to have a worse product.
>>
>>32234525
I would be willing to work something out if you could do the same and mail me things I can't get

Like a Bizon mailed in pieces packaged with toy guns
>>
>>32234441
>frames arent regulated in europe
>asking retards on 4chan to run customs for you
Youre an idiot, deacts + barrels would be a better buy
>>
>>32234554
>Talk to your local Albanian, cheaper and easier than messing about with unfinished receivers .

No thx. I don't want to be murdered/extorted by them.

>>>32234525 (You)
>The polymer is lower quality and while you won't really experiance problems as a result it is more cash to have a worse product.

Hmn. Interesting. What's worse about the polymer? I'd imagine by now the formula is open source and iirc a Glock frame costs like $5 in materials...
>>
>>32234559
>I would be willing to work something out if you could do the same and mail me things I can't get. Like a Bizon mailed in pieces packaged with toy guns

If I could get a Bizon, I wouln't be asking for a faux Glock bro....
>>
>>32234576
Have you seen deactivated arms? You are better off making a Lucy and barrels/bolts are regulated in many EU countries.

>>32234584
In order to not rape drill bits it has less glass fiber reinforcing and it's 5 dollars a unit in raw material after spending hundreds of millions in R&D, tooling, Die making and training people to not fuck up the frames
>>
>>32234600
You can walk to Russia though, Euros have it made when it comes to black market firearms.

All we have is mexico and SA and they are filled with retards that can't engineer a firearm to save their lives.
>>
>>32234625
>Have you seen deactivated arms? You are better off making a Lucy and barrels/bolts are regulated in many EU countries.
Yes I have. The pre-april deact laws worked in your favor significantly. Plugged chamber, cut bolt and drilled barrel.
>Pull barrel
>drop in new bolt
>double check headspacing
Off to the races!
Post april you require a serious rebuild in EU countries, however you can head east and get some better kit and unmolested deacts
>>
>>32234626
>You can walk to Russia though, Euros have it made when it comes to black market firearms. All we have is mexico and SA and they are filled with retards that can't engineer a firearm to save their lives.

Nope, sorry. It's not as easy as you think and even when in Russia, if you aren't immersed in the culture and speak the language, the only thing you'll get is yourself killed or jailed or both.
>>
>>32234635
Barrels and bolts are regulated, did you pay attention at all? Most crimes are done with black market guns with deactivated guns being a scapegoat, same with us and 'ghost guns'
>>
>>32234699
>Barrels and bolts are regulated, did you pay attention at all
Thats why I said replace them you dolt. You dont ask americlaps to send you frames, you ask for barrels and bolts/slides.
>>
ATF pls go, it's very illegal to export firearms parts from the United States without approval from the State Dept., and we all know that they'll say no.
>>
>>32234730
That depends, are you brown, OP? Wanna fight for freedom*?

*islamic facism
>>
>>32234718
>You dont ask americlaps to send you frames, you ask for barrels and bolts/slides.

I was basically asking for everything. But I was under the impression that neither party would be doing anything illegal with these 80% lowers. was I wrong? does that fall under ITAR?
>>
>>32234758
It'd probably get seized in customs, apparently Othais of C&Rsenel fame has been getting his WW1 themed shirts taken by concerned thought police in Sweden, Germany and Austria
>>
nice try interpol
>>
>>32234758
>was I wrong? does that fall under ITAR?
ITAR and the controls on your end country. Euro customs are generally pretty good due to the inspections on import tariffs.
>>
>>32234441
Man, I ain't no lawyer but it if you is gonna do something illegal I don't think it's legal for us to be helpin.
>>
The hell? Who is that stand in they have for Lenny in that video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxP9mtemgG0
>>
ITAR.
>>
File: 1480003462318.jpg (82KB, 534x314px) Image search: [Google]
1480003462318.jpg
82KB, 534x314px
>>32234554
>Talk to your local Albanian, cheaper and easier than messing about with unfinished receivers .
Absolutely this. If that fails, start asking your burly, rural uncles. Chances are that somebody has 'something' squirreled away from some war or before you had to register shotguns or whatever.
>Pic related: It's in the boot of a friendly Albanian near you.
>>
Haha yes Mr. Original Poster I am an American civilian and I would like to assist you in your quest to receive illegal exports of firearm components in your country!

Please, everyone, we need to help this good guy! Please send me your names and addresses to my email and I will assist everyone with this pursuit. Come on dudes, be cool and we can help this person aquire illegal exports from the United States. I totally hate the government and would like to subvert their laws for personal gain, wouldn't everyone else? Please send me an email:
[email protected]

I'm not an undercover cop or anything, LOL I'm just a regular guy who hates the government and doesn't get paid to monitor these threads LOL. Please send me names and addresses of people interested in sending illegal firearms components outside of the country in an illegal manner.

Have a nice day everyone, end message. :)
>>
File: jjf.jpg (15KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
jjf.jpg
15KB, 300x226px
>>32237100
>Mr. Original Poster
>>
>>32234441

This seems like a great idea

if you want to get V&'d anyway
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.