[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/oalas, I need a little help: someone may recommned me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: giphy.gif (978KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
978KB, 500x277px
Hey /k/oalas, I need a little help: someone may recommned me a shotgun with these feautures?:

-Break-action side by side
-12ga
-Be able to eject the empty cases when somone open the chamber. Like when you open a Stevens shotgun
-Be able to cocking the hammer each time when I "break" the barrel.
>>
>>32228699
I used to have a Baikal MP43 which did exactly what you described. Kind of rare to find an SxS with ejectors though.
>>
>>32228699

If this dude is right with the Baikal >>32229382

That's probably the only one.

Rossi coach guns have hammers, and you can still find them (they don't make them anymore); they don't have ejectors, though
>>
>>32228699
Stoeger coach doesnt eject its shells but it does cock when you open it
>>
Couldn't you just slap a spring inside a stoeger and call it done?

I might try this later..
>>
>>32228699
I'm looking for exactly that to make a STALKER shotgun
Haven't been able to find one yet
>>
File: wm_2068204.jpg (169KB, 1569x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wm_2068204.jpg
169KB, 1569x1200px
>>32229382
>>32229483
>>32230204
And how about a shotgun with all those feautures I said but without the last one related with an internal hammer?

Also:
How are called this kind of shotguns with this device to eject empty cases?

>>32231856
Is legal do that?

>>32232545
Kek, manchild.
>>
>>32233372
"Fuck the police."
>>
>>32233372
Shotguns that eject the cases have "ejectors".

Shotguns that only kinda push them back to where you can grab them have "extractors"

Rarely is it in the name of the shotgun, you'll have to look at the specs to see which it has.
>>
>>32233456
I'm looking exactly this but just side by side instead Over-Under:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiJBhR7e0Hk

Any recommendation?

>>32233406
Is just that I'm not a black person, sorry.
>>
>>32233372
Why wouldn't it be legal?
>>
>>32234250
I dunno, I mean, to do that I need fill an ATF form or something?
>>
>>32234320
No, that's only for short barrels.
>>
>>32233887
I'd be looking at CZ's side by sides. Decent quality, decent prices. They have models with both ejectors and extractors, in everything .410-12ga.

Alternatively look on the used market for some of the department-store SxS's from the 50's and 60's though those will almost always just have extractors.
>>
>>32233887
>wants a win101 in SxS
Good news. Look up the Winchester 24, literally a side by side 101.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.