[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here carry specifically because they're physically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 21

File: muh arm.jpg (219KB, 745x1252px) Image search: [Google]
muh arm.jpg
219KB, 745x1252px
Anyone else here carry specifically because they're physically weak as fuck and incapable of defending themselves against anything?

What do you carry?
9mm XD here.

Considering getting something bigger (10mm perhaps, due to large local wildlife) but I'm a little bitch and worried about whether I can handle the recoil and not be off target.
>>
>>32223172
I wouldn't call myself weak, but I'm in a wheelchair. That impairs my ability to flee or find cover.
>>
>>32223237
pb?
>>
>>32223248
You're going to have to type whole words.
>>
>>32223237
if i was in a wheelchair id have a whole arsenal hidden in that thing.

in a firefight id be like OJ Simpson assembling some sort of anti-tank weapon in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ItHxt_pAG0
>>
File: 29seals-protection-superJumbo.jpg (387KB, 2000x1310px) Image search: [Google]
29seals-protection-superJumbo.jpg
387KB, 2000x1310px
>>32223172
>bitch wrists and forearms
goddam nigga lift some weights and eat some protein.
>>
>>32223172
its 10mm, you wont have to worry about follow up shots.
>>
File: J-Frame.png (2MB, 1070x930px) Image search: [Google]
J-Frame.png
2MB, 1070x930px
>>32223172
Lost 40Lbs in the past 4 months thanks to my medication. Went from carrying a .45 ACP sub-compact 1911 to a .38 snubby. Not even a fucking joke.
can't run because of medical issue and won't fight because I won't chance it.

5'11" 185Lb skelly reporting in.
>>
>>32223255
peanut butter
>>
>>32223368
>5'11" 185
Fugg dude, I am 225 myself. Sorry bout the muscle loss, but now you can retrain yourself for Special Forces :^)
>>
>>32223172
I keep a gun around simply because i know alot of people i wouldnt trust enough to have my back turned to them. The kind of people who would knock someone out and start trying to kick their head in or jump you in numbers.

Ive got no interest in that.
>>
>tfw when 110 lbs
>>
Yep, one of the reasons I carry (also carry a 4" xds 9mm).

I have no illusions of how long I'd last in a wrestling match. I don't have the strength or weight for that. Sure I'll get in a few punches and do alright on my feet, but as soon as they're on top, I'm done.

As the saying goes though "God made man, but Smith and Wesson made him equal". Best example is the spa scene in John Wick and the big motherfucker goes to grab him. John just shoots him 3 or 4 times in the first 2 seconds and boom, those years of hard work didn't count for shit.

I recognize a healthy body = a more capable fighter. But that shit takes worl. I'd rather buy a gun, BLAM a guy, and then use my frailty as a defense.
>>
>>32223382
5'11" 135lbs. Auschwitz cosplay here.

>I can't aim for shit because I can't hold the gun steady.
>>
>>32223401
I also lost 20 pounds over a winter and just recently got it back. 5'10 142lbs reporting in.
>>
>6'0, 145 lbs
>save money on food
>more money to spend on guns and ammo

best set up desu
>>
>>32223395
Why do you associate with such people?
>>
>>32223420
>>32223420
Skelly subhuman race represent!
>>
>>32223401

I work out partially because of a professional obligation, but secondly because it's like adding another weapon to your arsenal. Anything can jam, anyone can get taken by surprise, and anything could be required.
>>
>>32223418
I've noticed my arms have gotten weak over the past 2 years. Lots of shaking holding things one handed. It doesn't tire me out, just can't stop the shaking. Happens with guns, but proper posture helps.
>>
File: 110.jpg (1MB, 2817x1775px) Image search: [Google]
110.jpg
1MB, 2817x1775px
>>32223382
>can't run for medical issues
Don't you think I've tried the military route?
Multiple Army retiree-coworkers call me "small" now that I am where I am. I kinda miss being 230 @ 5"11' except for the knee and hip pain.
>>
File: 20150731_213055.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20150731_213055.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>32223172
>Yep, one of the reasons I carry (also carry a 4" xds 9mm).
>
>I have no illusions of how long I'd last in a wrestling match. I don't have the strength or weight for that. Sure I'll get in a few punches and do alright on my feet, but as soon as they're on top, I'm done.
>
>As the saying goes though "God made man, but Smith and Wesson made him equal". Best example is the spa scene in John Wick and the big motherfucker goes to grab him. John just shoots him 3 or 4 times in the first 2 seconds and boom, those years of hard work didn't count for shit.
>
>I recognize a healthy body = a more capable fighter. But that shit takes worl. I'd rather buy a gun, BLAM a guy, and then use my frailty as a defense.

Didn't put my carry pic
>>
>>32223437

>tfw 6'2 and 135lbs

KILL ME
>>
>>32223172
How do you look in thigh highs and a skirt?

Just asking.
>>
>>32223450
>230 @ 5"11' except for the knee and hip pain.
Fuck. I'm 6'1'' and much heavier(dem Tongan genes), 255lbs, hope my knees and hips won't be fucked. Im losing weight but afraid its too late, are you an older guy?
>>
>>32223337
I could lift all the weights and eat all the protein and I still wouldn't be able to gain much muscle compared to a normal adult male.
I don't have any choice but to be weak.
>>32223361
Well realistically I don't really want to rely on the first shot, because if it misses the 2nd-nth will be much more important. Plus if a grizzly wants to attack I hopefully will (have a shotgun full of slugs and not a dinky 10mm) unload on it until it stops moving.
>>32223368
Damn, I'm 177cm/59kg or around 5'9"ish and ~130lbs
If you don't mind me asking, what's the medication/condition? When I started getting small and weak I too switched away from .45. I still used an XD back then though, same size and everything, just one chambered in .45. I traded a friend who had a 9mm version with the stainless steel finish slide. Good deal IMO seeing as it retails for more.
>>32223401
You know I almost got an XDs but I just didn't like the way the grip felt in my hands. How are you liking it? I just went with the full size version (no permit required for OC or CC here, so it doesn't matter how much your gun prints)
>>32223418
>I can't aim for shit because I can't hold the gun steady.
I know that feel for sure. I'm total shit with my rifles because of it :/
>>32223442
I can't hold a gun steady one handed for shit either.
>>32223472
Fuuuuck eat dude ;__;
>>
File: 020.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
>>32223559
> Im losing weight but afraid its too late, are you an older guy?
I'm early early 20's senpai.
started having knee pain over 2 years ago, usually after a good night of drinking. Now it seems top be intermittent and I can't control it like i used to.
>>
>>32223546
I don't know, I've never tried.
Probably pretty good lmao. But I'm not into that.
>>
>>32223368
>5'11 185lb
>skelly
u wut m8

I'm 140lbs git gud scrub
>>
>>32223420
I'm 5'10" and 150lbs. I've never felt more or less than average.
>>
Fuck off dude. I've got one arm and while I carry, it's not because I feel like I'm "weak." Shooting someone is just faster than most other ways of making someone stop what they're doing.
>>
File: 070.jpg (41KB, 345x720px) Image search: [Google]
070.jpg
41KB, 345x720px
>>32223644
In response to >>32223368
It's an ADHD medication.The right one keeps me right most of the day, but with my recent change I hardly want to get out of bed most days. Don't get on this train, brother.
>>
ITT: Skeletons
>>
>>32223172

I'm ARMYSTRONK but barely pass my APFT pushups and doubt I could hold my own in a fist/knife fight.

Colt Commander Stainless.
>>
>>32223668
Lowest I have ever been at this height (high school) was 160Lbs. Suckiit m8, I tried.
>>
>>32223702
gib food pl0x

skellies can operate better than lards tho
>>
File: IMG_4688.jpg (36KB, 345x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4688.jpg
36KB, 345x410px
6' 180lbs here, when I enlisted 4 years ago I was only 130 pounds soaking wet.

Put most of my weight on during the shipride to the sandbox, now I'm worried about my ever growing gut.

Only thing that pisses me off is my skinny arms, I do legs and I'm pushing like 2 plates on each side with a 25 pounder for my max but I can barely curl 35lbs. Its the bane of my existence
>>
>>32223694
Whoa there camper, no need for the attitude.

I know you may or may not be butthurt over losing an arm/not having two but just because I have two doesn't mean I'm not weak, and it doesn't mean that you are weak.

You seem insecure about your one handedness to be bringing it up like that. My fiance's brother in law has one arm and he doesn't get defensive about it like that, still owns and shoots plenty of guns. Pretty strong too. I sure as shit wouldn't want to try fighting him even with him unarmed and me with a baseball bat.

I'm not arguing that shooting is for the weak either, but some people who would have otherwise not carried may feel they need to if they become really weak and can't do anything about it. And I totally agree, it is faster than most other ways of making someone stop what they're doing. But for some people like me it is their one and only defense.
>>
File: chiappa-rhino-2.jpg (63KB, 640x372px) Image search: [Google]
chiappa-rhino-2.jpg
63KB, 640x372px
>>>32223401
>You know I almost got an XDs but I just didn't like the way the grip felt in my hands. How are you liking it? I just went with the full size version (no permit required for OC or CC here, so it doesn't matter how much your gun prints.
>

I love it whole heartedly. I found the grips to be a little squarish, but otherwise perfect. I did end up putting an aftermarket slip on grip to give it some fat on the sides and keep the polymer from my ribs.

I don't like carrying openly unless it's for some gun related event, I don't want to be the first guy shot or grabbed because it's obvious I'm a danger to someone. But OC is legal which is nice just in case my shirt slips up a little high. I've put about a thousand rounds through the XDS, and no failures.

I am however switching to pic related
>>
>>32223368
>5'11" 185Lb
>"skelly"

That's a perfectly normal weight for that height.
>>
>>32223368
>185 lb manlet
>skelly
lel youre fucking fat dude
>>
File: Trexbig.gif (18KB, 348x185px) Image search: [Google]
Trexbig.gif
18KB, 348x185px
>>32223741
Is this u?
>>
>>32223399
sick dubs

also, trap?
>>
i'm very physically weak and can't get stronger because i'm too scared to go into a gym and gyms also bring back memories of high school PE class (i would often get beat up or picked on by more popular kids and the teacher would just laugh or leave the room and act like he didn't see anything)

i don't carry though. i'm too nervous to go to a gun shop or gun range. i doubt i'd be able to even use my CCW if i had one anyway, i always just froze up when people attacked me in school.
>>
>>32223721
all the men in my family were slim then fattened up once they hit early 20's. I'm 29 and still 140lb so looks like I'm stuck forever skellington

I probably have cancer or something desu or I should just get married since that seems to pack on the weight judging from observation
>>
File: IMG_4705.jpg (220KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4705.jpg
220KB, 1280x960px
>>32223768
Pretty much, I carrid my weight just fine when I was in buy I cant put mass on my arms to save my life, Ive been getting a gut and my lega flabby since I got out
>>
>>32223719

You better be a running stud.

5'9 160 lbs.

APFT score by score as follows:

Pushups: 94 points

Situps: 100+ points

Run: 89 points
>>
>>32223668
5'10 130lbs

you're not scaring anyone with all that fat hanging off you
>>
>>32223655
>I'm early early 20's senpai.
Oh fuck. I'm 27 and so far no knee or other pain, also quit drinking a year ago so maybe that's helping in some retard bro science way. Shit I'm going for a run right now.
>>
>>32223782
OP here, I look really fucking odd because of what's wrong with me.
Testicular failure in both nuts, the only test I produce is in my adrenals which is basically nothing.
I look very timid and weak and to be honest pretty faggy (look at my arm, that applies to the rest of me too). Guys very frequently try to alpha me or talk down to me or treat me like a little bitch they can push around like nothing. Yet I never have issues in gun stores and they always treat me very nicely, just as professionally as they'd handle anyone else. Even the stores ran by the old grandpa fudd type.

Don't have any fear of going into a gun shop. I had fear myself after not visiting any for a few years after shit went down with my body. They don't care how you look, and if anything if you're weak looking they probably understand very well why you might be into firearms.
>>
>>32223644
>I could lift all the weights and eat all the protein and I still wouldn't be able to gain much muscle compared to a normal adult male.
I don't have any choice but to be weak.

BULL FUCKING SHIT
you have the ability, you just lack the motivation and time.

i used to be a tiny little fuck like you when i was younger. i ate like a fuckin ravenous monster, MORE STEAK FOR THE STEAK GOD, and i lifted and ran, and pushed, and jumped, and joined the army, and lost a lot of it??? fml.... point is you can get bigger anon, but it will take atleast a solid year or so, who know you could use (i dont use nor advocate using without consulting a doctor) steroids in a conservative amount for a small amount of time, i mean dude idk about you but my momma didnt raise no bitch, so i fucking made myself mean and big, but im probably the nicest person here dont change who you are bud.
on another note, i cary because ive been there.
ive had a gun pulled on me, i almost got into a knife fight when i was younger but the GROWN MAN ran off, ive been attacked by a wild dog, ive been chased by a car full of drunk teens, ive been followed by cars, ect.
i also just dont have time for a bare knuckle/knife fight to the death, that shit makes me tired and at 25 even im too old for this shit.

TL;DR you can do it dude, i did. also go talk to /fit/
>>
>>32223826
s-sounds qt be my trap gf
>>
File: 1431039149855.gif (912KB, 437x295px) Image search: [Google]
1431039149855.gif
912KB, 437x295px
>110 lb twink
>Bongland
>no weapons for self-defense allow

fucking government reeeeeee get out get out I want a .38 3" barrel Webley reeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>32223660
Easy money as a cam whore.
>>
4'10 and 100lbs. Thanks Sam Colt !
>>
>>32223859
I lack testosterone. I literally cannot build muscle as well as you can. It is medically impossible. Even my bones are weaker than yours.

You may as well be asking some random girl to go become an ebin super strong bodybuilder, or even just as strong as the average guy.

You never were a tiny little fuck like me and I hope for your sake you never will be.

For fucks sake look close at my pic in the OP. Notice how I can't even grow arm hair like a normal man, and it's all thin, sparse, and light colored? That's the lack of test.

Working out can make me stronger, but not by much unless I put in a whole lot more effort than you ever have or will. Some guy who put in a fraction of the time or possibly even none at the gym would still be stronger. And he'd have stronger bones too. I already do load bearing exercise to help prevent osteoporosis. I eat for good nutrition (especially getting loads of calcium, vitamin D, b vitamins). That's another issue. I have less stamina as a result of this.

Bottom line: I actually cannot get stronk like a man should be able to. Even if I #justbeemyself and #justdoitlikeyoudid
>>
>>32223401

You better play it smart, no room for failure, because if they get on top of you before you draw or get a fatal incapacitating shot, you're gonna be their bitch for all it takes for them to bleed out, IF they even do.
>>
>>32223882
I already have a good job and money is not worth my dignity.
>>
>>32223944
You sound like a faggot.

>I don't like exploring my sexuality and profiting off of it.
>>
>>32223434
such is life when you grew up with them, and live in small town. I dont hang out with them, but i will end up working with them or see them at parties. Most of them have decent parents so i still keep in contact with them.

At one point my association with them kept a few guys from messing with me in highschool. I actually had one guy think we were buddy buddy because i knew his friend pretty well. He ended up calling me by a name only my real friends call me then he tried to give pinch my nipple in the locker room. I ended up using a lock as a brass knuckle and fractured his jaw.
>>
>>32223976
More like I know my sexuality damn well already (I have almost zero sex drive regardless), and I don't feel like doing something that degrading, especially seeing as I don't need the money.

You sound like a jealous ugly faggot :^)
>>
File: 1479577168650.jpg (53KB, 635x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479577168650.jpg
53KB, 635x480px
>>32223930
You should consult your doctor and see if supplemental test and beta blockers might help you if you are serious. It's your responsibility to fix these issues.

Your doctor can legally supply you with these drugs and help top monitor you so that you are cycling in a healthy manner.

Don't make excuses. Make your dreams come true.
>>
>>32223172
>qt soft skin
>thin wrists and arms
>pale af

we got trap material here boys.
>>
>>32224013
>Don't make excuses. Make your dreams come true.
fucking tony robbins over here
>>
>>32224026
ill be here all week
>>
>i just want to be qt
>the qts just want to be manly
>>
>>32224033
You inspired me anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8KQ7egNyYU
>>
>>32224015
I'm not gay but I'd let those hands jerk me off, I bet they're soft as fuck
>>
>>32224050
well are you a qt skelly bb?
>>
>>32224013
I'm well aware and I actually used to take test. Getting it back in my system made me realize I fucking hate having a strong sex drive and I hate how emotional and angry and irritable I get with it in me. I prefer this state of oppressive calm.

I don't take test by choice. So I suppose in that it is entirely my own fault I'm still weak, but life would suck too much with such a high sex drive and lack of total control over myself and my actions due to the test.

>Don't make excuses. Make your dreams come true.
Pretty much what I'm doing now lol. I just never knew that I liked life without test until I lost it through no desire or effort of my own.

One other thing, particularly about me not enjoying a normal sex drive:
While I don't like how it feels like a need for release rather than a desire for intimacy with test in me, one of the main contributing factors to my dislike of having much of a sex drive is that I am sterile and I truly did plan on having kids and raising a family until this happened. A strong testosterone-induced sex drive only serves to constantly remind me of what I can never, ever have. I've coped with the fact I'm sterile but I'd still rather avoid sex and not think about it.
>>
>>32224065
They are soft as fuck, no homo.

People comment on it all the time, especially girls. Probably happens like half the time I shake someone's hand for the first time.
>>
>>32224104
I'm here for dank memes not feels anon keep this shit to yourself

sorry about your nuts shooting blanks, kids are overrated anyways especially in today's degenerate society
>>
>>32224104
>I hate how emotional and angry and irritable I get with it in me. I prefer this state of oppressive calm.

I would get a second opinion and re evaluate your drug choices. Different combinations of T and blockers work better for different people.

Also you should ask about cycling for the point of gaining mass, not just getting jacked. Just gaining some weight and strength one cycle on/ one cycle off has worked for a lot of my friends who went through rough diseases.

Also , fostering/adopting seems like a good option for someone like yourself if you really want a family.
>>
>>32224136
>especially in today's degenerate society
Funny story I always dreamed of raising them the way I was raised. In a remote village of ~700 or less, far from civilization, over an hour either direction to get to even a place with 2-5k people, surrounded by and inside the wilderness. No TV. No internet. No cell phones. Raising chickens, turkeys, and letting bunnies breed wild on the property. Heat provided by a wood stove, cozy as fuck. Cut off from society. It was quite the culture shock going to an actual city for the first time in my life, and it didn't even have 300k people.

Now I just want to be the hermit in the woods and I'd feel satisfied.
>>
>>32224184
And after all that here you are, on 4chan.
>>
>>32224104
Then it is your fucking fault because you're too much of a pussy to handle your emotions, stop making excuses for yourself you god damned cunt.
>>
>>32224160
I did actually try different regimens. Oral, topical, injectable. Various doses and cycles too. The topical gel worked the best for me in regards to dialing in what felt acceptable but I still didn't like it even going for low doses so I just said fuck it eventually. My doctor was hesitant about giving me low doses. He even suggested taking estrogen for my bone health after I told him I'm done taking test but fuck that lol. So now we monitor my bone health and he keeps prodding me to take hormones.
>>
>>32224201
Lol you don't seem to be very in control of your emotions yourself.
>fucking
>pussy
>god damned cunt
That screamed test-induced aggressiveness and irritability.
Your balls are in the driver's seat, not you. Letting them sit in the drivers seat and not caring about it =/= controlling your emotions.
>>
>>32224160
Forgot to address this part:
>Also , fostering/adopting seems like a good option for someone like yourself if you really want a family.
I actually work with kids so I get some fulfillment from that. Still kicks up the feels hard, especially this one time I had my ex's nephew who I lived with for two years there, who I hadn't seen in three or four years. This is a kid who once addressed me as "uncle Anon". The profound sadness from seeing him didn't even really hit me until I was on the drive home from work.

I do plan on adopting some day though.
>>
>>32224192
I know right lmao.
University brought me into the city and I've been there ever since I graduated. I don't really like it but I'd be hard pressed to find a job that'd use my degree outside of one.
>>
>>32223981
man u must be one cool dude
>>
>>32224357
not really im pretty lame, i just happen to have a unique name so everyone remembers who i am and remember my name when they hear it.
>>
>>32225100
do they ever spell it wrong?
my last name gets spelled wrong by just about everyone. shit is annoying after 28 years
>>
>>32226129

>have a simple, four-letter last name
>variations on this name are very rare and usually pronounced differently
>people still fuck it up or ask how to spell it
>I always ask "be honest, how many people have you met who spelled this name that way?"
>>
>>32223172
Why are you pale af?? Are u autisti? Jew? Both?
>>
>>32223319
that polish voice over
>>
>>32228016
>Why are you pale af?? Are u autisti? Jew? Both?
I dunno, I don't really get sun intentionally, and the place I live certainly doesn't help expose me to more. That's just my natural color with minimal exposure to sunlight.
>>
I'm a femboy sub for my bf so I have to be weak.
>>
>>32223782
Even admitting that anonymously is embarrassing. Fuck, you're a real disaster. Sad!
>>
>>32224104
Lol dude, stem cells. They're working on shit that'll let you have kids with your own DNA using science magic.

Honestly, if you stopped being a little bitch and got some more test, you'd probably have an easier time attracting someone who wanted your kids. Then all you'd need to do is explain that you're sterile but there are still expensive, fancy ways for you to breed.

If all else fails, you could get a sperm donor. Maybe it'd be best if you didn't spread your defective seed.
>>
>>32223741
Should've bought whey protein before you left.

That shit keeps you lean and provides more than enough protein to keep muscle mass.

Since you're enlist, ever considered trying to find some gear?
>>
>>32231006
trump plz
>>
>>32223981
>Dislocating jaw because someone called you a pet name and tried to pinch your nipple

What the fuck is wrong with you. You either join in the ironic fun, or slap away their hand and say no.

I wouldn't like you either.
>>
>>32223782
Go talk to a trainer or someone who can help you with the freezing issue.

You can also always join /fit/'s home gym master race.
>>
>>32223172
Im 6'3" 135 lb
Luckily instead of spending money on a firearm for self defense , i started taking test and strd to bulk as thats always been a problem of mine ( good old tbi ) and then i took up jujitsu , after all that was done i than bought a pistol because i wanted one
Turn yourself into a weapon first
Pale white and scrawny doesnt mean you are down and out , just gonna take you a little more time to get where you want to be.
>>
>>32232246
I really didnt like the guy
>i had told him to stop, he got offended he pushed me
>i kicked him in the gut, he fell down
>he got back up and swung
>i dodged
>i had a lock in my hand
>so i swung.

it probably wouldnt had jumped off but i was half naked and in my underwear(we were in the locker room changing out for gym), so i was kind of already defensive because of my insecurities.
>>
>>32226129
they spell and miss pronounce it all the time.
>its a french name
>that sounds italian
>its been americanized so its spelt a little differnt
>in a state where the germans settled.
>>
>>32223826
youre smaller then my girlfriend lmao
>>
>>32231043
>you'd probably have an easier time attracting someone who wanted your kids
I have a fiance already.
That's a lot more than you've got with two working balls :^)
>>32232326
Fuuuck dude eeeeeatttttt ;_____;
Not meaning any offense at all.
I mean I do think learning some martial arts would be cool, but regardless I will always be at a disadvantage in regards to having strength. My best bet for defending myself is through firearms.
There are ways to work around my inherent weakness but even those would work far better with more strength.
I always thought learning fencing or other melee weapon combat would be fun, I may try to get into that as there is a fencing club around here.
>>32233347
Fugg so am I. Fun story my sister is actually taller than me by several inches.
>>
>>32223382
>>32223418
Wait guys I'm 6'3 180lbs am I a skelly too?
>>
>>32234424
No but you're certainly not fat or big aside from vertically.
>>
>>32223930
WHY HAVNT YOU GOT ON STERIODS YET YOU FKING BETA BITCH, thats what they literately designed for people like you,, go to your doctor dumfuck
>>
>>32223337
Lifting doesn't help lady wrists
>>
>>32234739
>thinks doctors prescribing steroids is a common thing

>calls other people "dumfuck"
>>
>>32235058
It can't hurt
>>
>>32235144
Dude if you have chronic, seriously low test they WILL give you roids. At least in the US.
>>
>>32223401
Why is nobody pointing out that fucking Samuel Colt said that?
>>
>>32223368
5'11" and 185 is by absolutely no means a skelly. I'm the exact same height and weight and I'm a bit chubby. Lmao what the fuck are you talking about anon?
>>
File: 1479947153133s.jpg (2KB, 98x125px) Image search: [Google]
1479947153133s.jpg
2KB, 98x125px
>>32223881
>Wanting .38 instead of a Mk VI in .455
>Not wanting to put saucer sized holes in someone with a 218 grain housebrick
>Not wanting to defend yourself with a round with more lead in it than a church roof
>>
5'9" 106 pound holocaust impersonator here, practice and don't be a bitch. I took state champion in Arizona for sporting clays last year. The more you practice the more the necessary muscles will build.
>>
>>32234424
225 guy here

Nah, you're just lean.

I'm 5'11/6'0 and mostly just all around buff. You've got a better build for potential muscle gain.
>>
M8 you gotta have a body equaly as good as the machine your using otherwise your gonna upset its machine spirit

>tfw you lift so one day you will be good enough to make your power armour happy to have you as its wearer
>>
>>32223368

6' 130ish lbs here. Get on my fucking level.
>>
>>32233313
See, that's more reasonable.
>>
>>32235198
yeah. most people DON'T have clinically low testosterone because they are under-muscled. (source: i tried it when i was weight training in college and wasnt gaining any muscle regardless of dietary choices)
>>
File: 017.jpg (2MB, 3984x2241px) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
2MB, 3984x2241px
>>32235235
Compared to my former stature I feel skelly.
>>
>>32235265
whatever brah
>>
File: 1479947322799.jpg (7KB, 141x133px) Image search: [Google]
1479947322799.jpg
7KB, 141x133px
>>32235265
shit forgot pic
>>
>>32235587
Desert Eagle 1911? What is this I'm seeing? And ya okay I can see how after losing 40 pounds how you'd feel like a skelly.
>>
>>32235385
Proofs fag
>>
File: 026.jpg (3MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
3MB, 2988x5312px
>>32235629
You're seeing a Desert Eagle 1911U(ndercover).
>Muh baby
>>
>>32223361
is 10mm the new 45 meme?
>>
>>32235668
That's sick I like it
>>
I'm 6' 2" and reasonably fit, probably look to most like I could easily good my own, but my back and legs are fucked five ways from Sunday due to a car wreck. I can't run or lift, fucking sucks. Not why I carry specifically, but it doesn't hurt the reasoning.
>>
i carry because my works puts me in areas of my county where I have good probability of running into moose/mountain lions/meth-heads. I'd rather not die out in the boonies for stumbling into a lab or a cow w/calves
>>
>>32235733
that's tough. car accidents, even slow ones, really fuck people up. my gf was in one a year ago, hit her head, brain bleed, concussion. she hasnt been the same since. she's agitated all the time, debilitating migraine's, and she gets violent when she drinks. we're about to break up. all because she slid through an intersection on an icy street at about 20 miles per hour and t-boned another car. the other people were fine
>>
>>32235873
She sounds like a real cunt. GTFO while you can.
>>
>>32235966
>>32235966
she's a cunt now yeah. but yeah we're pretty much done. i pity her . because of the migraine's she can't work too much and her parents are assholes. maybe she can ride someone else's dick for a home and meals, some beta who will let someone treat them like shit.
>>
>>32236031
>maybe she can ride someone else's dick for a home and meals, some beta who will let someone treat them like shit.
Exactly. Let someone else deal with that bullshit. At least you realize this. I wish I had when dealing with my literally crazy(she decided she no longer needed to be on her meds) ex gf. Didn't know how nuts she was till shit got serious, her being Cuban should've tipped me off.
>>
File: IMG_3640.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3640.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>32235645
Faggot
>>
>>32236049
cuban? how much property damage did she do?was she bipolar? schizo?
>>
>>32236049
>>32236098
i only ask because i dated a bipolar girl once. she was awesom funny, hot, DTF always, then she stopped taking her fucking lithium....
>>
>>32236098
Aside from throwing a pint glass across the room like an Irish uncle, no damage.
>was she bipolar? schizo?
Yup, biploar and a dusting of avoidant personality disorder. She had amazing tits and a big ass but goddam if she wasn't bat shit nuts
>>
>>32236130
Yeah man it was kinda scary desu. She went from being cool and liking a bunch of shit we both liked to hating everything. I didn't recognize her. Completely different person.
>>
>>32235225
I was about to and then saw you post this.
>>
Yes. A RAMI and a Jetfire.
>>
>>32236136
>>32236153
that lithium has some kinda shitty side effects but it's a godamn necessity. by kinda shitty i mean my girl said it made her more forgetful. but after she stopped...same thing as your girl, constant shitty attitude, incredibly selfish. her whole family disowned her after i broke up with her, they kicked her ass out in the dead of winter at -2 degrees, then she called me, i was friends with her family so i knew what was up and didnt answer. when i eventually did run into her again she couldnt understand why everybody in her life suddenly rejected her. i told her, like i told her before many times, it's because you didnt take the meds that are prescribed to you because you have a real mental disorder. nah that wasnt it.. you cant help some people.
>>
>>32223696
Get off it. It wont help.
T. Prescribed aderoll for 11 years.
>>
>>32236153
at least you got away with only a broken glass. you caught it early got the fuck away from that.
>>
>>32236130
I've been in almost exactly that situation. When the lithium stops, shit gets real. Real real bad that is, I thought she was crazy before!
>>
>>32236261
>>32236269
for the love of god take your meds people no one wants to deal with your crazy ass
>>
>tfw 6 feet and went from 127 pounds to 145 this year

I feel disgusting. How can people stand body fat?
>>
>>32224117
Get a manual labor job. I've been doing high end event lighting for a year and im getting slightly stronger and my hands are rough and calloused. People dont look at me like I'm a faggot when we shake hands anymore. It's nice.
>>
>>32236261
kek she actually told me in an argument
>I'm off my medication now and I feel better than ever
>I know, I can tell you're off your meds
and thats when the glass went flying. You really can't help them, anon. That's why I said i'm done, let some other dude deal with that. She's not the only curvy spanish girl I can fuck
>>32236273
Yeah, very true. Had I stuck around I could've seen things escalating to a bad point.
>>
>>32236339
that's funny my bipolar chick said the same thing about getting off her meds, that's hilarious.
>>
>>32236323
i was 6' 150 when i was a track state champ. how are you so skinny?
>>
>>32236440
kek, good times. It's like they read from the same manual. If I was a crazy person who had to be on meds, the last thing I would do is tell the people in my life I'm off said meds and feel great. I guess that's how nuts they are, to them it sounded fine.
>>
>>32236206
5'6" 130 btw
>>
>>32236520
i just don't understand why they think it just goes away it doeant it gets worse. and it's a seimple fix . just take the lithium get it increased occasionally and you can be a productive member of society. you dont need a sugery or antyhing just take some pills and you can keep your life together.

going off of it may make you feel better for a little while but you'll feel shitty most of the time and you'll do shitty things to people you care about ...but whatever

she still calls me every now and again. wants to get back together, lol, but she'll never admit she was wrong or compromise in the slightest so our conversations are very short. i would never go through that again. i would rather start doing heroin again and quit again.
>>
File: IMG_2298.jpg (77KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2298.jpg
77KB, 709x765px
>19 years old
>5' 7"
>119lbs
>skinny wrists
>soft, pale skin
>next to no body hair
>girly face
For fuck sake, I'm 19 and I still look like a damn 16 year old. All I ever do is eat and lift, eat and lift, yet I'm still tiny. Other guys can push me around without really having to worry about me retaliating, I can't handle my liquor very well because I have such little body mass, women always friend zone me because they always seem to think that I'm gay and that I've probably already got some muscle dad of my own. I'm toned and I've got abs but I just can't put on mass.
>>
>>32223337
Little known fact: this is Steve Wozniak.
>>
>>32237351
You sound like someone I know. He's one of those dudes that's desperate for acceptance but can'tunderstand that no one likes him because hes tries way too hard to the point that he isn't the slightest bit genuine. He has a 6/10 chick that he says he wants to marry but all he does is bitch about her. They're probably only still together because he's probably hella closeted. I only wrote all this because I hope you're the dude I'm talking about because you need to hear this you insufferable faggot.
>>
>>32237351
put on a dress and I'll fuck your ass
>>
>>32223172
Well, we're all "weak" in certain circumstances, which is why having a firearm provides the most protection in the most circumstances.
>>
>>32237351
post in dress and or leggings, you sound cute.
>>
why is it so hard for some of you to put on some good weight?

If you have time in the morning eat eggs and meat. Mid morning eat a protein bar. Lunch eat a sandwich with at least 4ozs of meat. Have a snack late afternoon of some kind of fruit and drink a protein shake. For dinner eat at least 8oz of a lean meat and some bread or other heavy carbs. Drink another protein shake a little bit after dinner.

There no more skelly. If you are not hungry eat anywas.
>>
File: IMG_6419.jpg (24KB, 251x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6419.jpg
24KB, 251x245px
>>32237490
Well, now I don't know know if I am in fact the insufferable bastard or not and now I'm worried about if I do in fact come across as such to those around me. What if I'm a total cunt and everyone just acts like they don't mind be around me? You know what? Just fuck off annon, I don't even know you and you've got me feeling self conscious.

>>32237508
>>32237555
Goodness, annons, this is a Christian board don't you know.
>>
>>32237837
You're probably exactly like him. My advice to both of you is to take some time away from everything and find out about yourself and what you like and what you want. The person i was referring to spent their entire life pretending to be what he thought everyone wanted him tobe and it was so blatantly transparent that everyone quickly distanced themselves from him. Stop giving a fuck.
>>
File: IMG_6344.jpg (31KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6344.jpg
31KB, 320x320px
>>32237900
Oh, nah I'm pretty chill most of the time. I don't tend to talk a whole lot even when I'm with friends. Not in like the creepy kid that nobody wants to sit next to at lunch kind of way. More of a I don't really care what happens kind of way. I generally try to stay away from conversations that involve topics that people are likely to have strong opinions on just because I don't really like arguing with people. So I don't think I match your description for me very well, but then again, I could just be seeing what I want to see.
>>
>>32237351
Become a trap
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.