[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling all the enlisted personnel in this board, past or present.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
Calling all the enlisted personnel in this board, past or present.

So how do I contract marry a stripper? I got shit from my chain back then when I brought different girls for different hails and farewells, and to the ball. I really don't have the desire to be married because of romantic love or societal pressure, I'd much rather be a sugar daddy when I need that blue pill, but for now imma just do me.

I reckon you don't overtly ask? My Change of Command is in a few months and the ball afterwards, so I need to make this happen.

I am also tired of having to be rear d Commander so that the married folks can have time for family.
>>
don't do not do the perks sound gret but they find a way to weasel out of the contract no matter what it says just do not do it
>>
File: 1478261400078.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478261400078.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>
I have some sound advice for you. No.
>>
>>32220413
Strippers
>Makes more than I do
>Hot af because in shape because pole dancing and surgery
>Knows the moves
>Usually young af
Even better because she is under contract.

Traditional GF wife
>Gets fat, because gives up
>May or may not work
>will cheat on you

Shall I go on?
>>
Come on /k/ommandos! somebody has to receive the change of command flowers lol
>>
File: U srys.gif (566KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
U srys.gif
566KB, 300x300px
>>32220468
Please tell me you're not serious?
>>
File: image.png (195KB, 826x890px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
195KB, 826x890px
>>32220482
Military marriages has a 100% of pic related.

INB4 anecdotal evidence. Statistics don't lie.
>>
>>32220302

I have no personal experience that would be relevant to your current situation, however:

Don't "marry" someone you want to have sex with. Definitely don't marry a stripper. I had a gf who was a stripper, and she was actually pretty great and a very devoted partner. Many of her coworkers however were totally batshit insane. I dunno about you but I don't like living around reckless binge drinking, coke and associated scumbags. Also, they're just as likely to end up a dependapotamus as anyone else. Maybe more so.

Marry someone who's looking for a roommate and has similar motives. Then live with them as a roommate. Consider a "gay" marriage if it wouldn't mess with your work.
>>
>>32221183
>Consider a "gay" marriage if it wouldn't mess with your work

I would but it won't be too convincing lol (no homo) they already know I'm straight.
>>
what do you do if you're single and there's a military ball?

don't you have orders to go?
>>
>>32220514
I was talking about the stripper part. But yeah, that too.
>>
>>32220302
Do what you want op but fucks sake...why would you upload such a fucking gross picture?
>>
>>32220302
If your chain isn't high fiving you over having multiple slam pieces then they're not really in the army. Married soldiers live vicariously through single soldiers.
>>
>>32222266
>insulting beautiful heroic dependents

Report to your 1SG
>>
>>32222336
Yeah our BC is one of those super religious dudes who got married when he was 21 or some shit.
>>
>>32220302
Strippers all know that officers make way more money than enlisted so this really shouldn't be difficult. Basically build a rapore with a local stripper and after you guys have a decent friendship going (you actually have to hang out outside of the strip club which is the most difficult part) state your terms to her. Have a rock solid prenup in place, hire a real attorney, not just some JAG idiot, set some conditions with her and make it happen. The hardest part is going to be finding a local stripper that will actually associate with military outside of the club. Get that stack of $1's ready anon. God speed.
>>
File: 1450619243982.jpg (114KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
1450619243982.jpg
114KB, 960x686px
>>32222803
>not just some JAG idiot

I was about to brag that I have a team of lawyers with me (all 3 of them are JAG)

Solid plan anon, I guess the difficult part is building rapport with her. She will always just see you as another customer.

>Strippers all know that officers make way more money than enlisted

IDK where you are at, but I dont think our local strippers dont know what an officer is. Probably will venture out to Atlanta for this.
>>
>>32220302
>>32221183
This. With the repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell paired with federal recognized gay marriage you should just get married to a another man.mil

Take the possibility of fucking your spouse completely off the table
That way no one can develop feelings and get jealous and cause a spiteful and vindictive divorce later.

In fact you'll won't even need a divorce, you can get it annulled for failure to consummate.

>go before judge or magistrate to get annulment
>"on what grounds do you want this marriage annulled?"
>"we never consummated the marriage"
>"says here you were we'd 4 years ago... you never had sex that whole time?"
>"that is correct your honor"
>"that's a long time, how did that happen?"
>"we're not a couple of faggots, your honor..."
It is now a matter of public record that you are indeed NOT a faggot.
>>
>>32223127
Sounds like you are at Stewart so yes, going to Atlanta would be the best option. Maybe a bartender in Savanna would work as well.
>>
>>32223222
lost it at we're not a couple of faggots
top fucking kek

9/10 anon
>>
>It's a "it's totally reasonable to expect someone to expect someone to ignore a biological imperative for years and years" episode
You're programmed to eat, and if you haven't eaten in a long time you're going to eat regardless of your morals. You're programmed to fuck, and if you haven't fucked in a long time you're going to fuck regardless of your morals. Stop acting like you're superior because you're not exposed to large numbers of attractive people of the opposite sex that want to have sex with you.

>inb4 everyone on 4chan is made of stone and could serve as a harem guard for years without getting his dick wet
>>
File: 1374430374339.png (214KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
1374430374339.png
214KB, 393x391px
>>32223222
Top block comment, anon.

Promote ahead of peers.
>>
>>32223222
trips an keks. Some men have it all in life

fucking capped
>>
>>32223222
repeater trips
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.