[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Constitutional Carry in 12 states so far, and now both India

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 18

File: Rtc.gif (91KB, 676x509px) Image search: [Google]
Rtc.gif
91KB, 676x509px
Constitutional Carry in 12 states so far, and now both Indiana and South Dakota are looking to have it too. With Trump's planned national carry reciprocity, is it possible that we could see US-wide conceal carry and what will that mean for gun owners?

http://www.gunowners.org/goanews1212016a.htm
>>
>>32219528
Pisses me off that Ohio took until 2004 to issue licenses.
Too many fudds in this state.
>>
>>32219559
440 reporting in. I got rejected for a Cc license because of a concealed knife charge from when I was 14. This state is one of the worst states to own a gun in.
>>
>>32219528
>tfw constitutional carry will never come to Oregon

At least were shall issue, though I often wonder how long that'll last for after the 9th circuit said there was no right to concealed carry in Peruta v. San Diego, even though that's not what the plantiffs were asking them to rule on.
>>
>>32219580
>This state is one of the worst states to own a gun in.
you might have gotten a bum rap no, it really isnt.
>>
>>32219528
>still no constitutional carry for Kentucky or Indiana

I don't want to have to live in a state like Arizona or Wyoming
>>
>>32219528
Iowa just got rid of a bunch of anti gun fucks in our state gov, including the faggot that wouldn't allow Constitutional Carry to even be voted on, so we might get it soon too.

To any Iowans ITT, join Iowa Gun Owners, they kick ass. Think a state level version of GOA.
>>
FUCKING NY OH MY GOD JUST FUCKING KILL ME FUCK I HATE THIS STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>32219654
Seeing as I've lived here for over 30 years, I think I would know. When I used to open carry I got pulled over or stopped by police on a daily basis and harassed. I have even been drawn on by police for open carrying (no, I'm not a fag that carries an ar around. It was a pistol.) I'm not the only one that has had their cc permit denied. A bunch of vets are having theirs taken away or denied. Ohio on paper is a Shall issue state but it's really a may issue.
>>
601: Fuck permits, senpai
>>
>>32219702
MOVE
>>
>>32219702
NJ here, feel your pain
>>
>the president is planning on doing something could it happen

yes

>if allowing gun owners to carry in any state passes what does it mean for gun owners

Means they can carry in any state

Why'd you even bother asking these questions?
>>
>>32219729
Wow, way to spend 20 seconds doing critical thought.
>as many as 14 constitutional carry states about to be present
>national reciprocity
>combine that and what do you get? national constitutional carry.
>NY, NJ, CA, HI, etc suddenly full freedom even as the libs scream bloody murder about it
>>
>>32219759
>celebrating the loss of states rights

Epic.
>>
>>32219770

State's don't have the right to violate the constitution.
>>
>>32219580
>concealed knife charge
Thats some cucked up shit
Why is it illegal to carry a kniofe in Ohio?
>>
>>32219759
I'm getting deja vu, was this posted before?
>>
>>32219770
>the only time the progressive believes in states' rights is when it lets them shit on the bill of rights

Epic.
>>
>>32219800
This concept? Probably. I wrote the post fresh just now though.
>>
>>32219788
I had a multi-tool that I brought in to my school because we were doing woodshop and I had some good woodworking tools on it.
>>
>>32219855
>the only time conservatives care about "states rights" is when they want to ban minorities from doing things

Really makes me think
>>
>>32219781
Sure we do.

>-North Carolina
>>
>>32219659
Come to Arizona fag, it's nice here.
>>
>>32219944
>progressives want to ban minorities from owning guns
>do it at the state level in NY, CA, NJ, HI, and other shitholes
SJWs always project, and they always, always lie.
>>
>>32219944
Hasn't Hillary stopped paying you yet, CTR?
>>
>>32219967
The gun laws in Arizona sound fantastic, but I don't do well with heat
>>
>>32219923
The concept yeah but I'm getting the distinct impression I saw this exact post made elsewhere

Mind's playing tricks on me ig, ignore me
>>
>>32219925
Thats fucked anon.
Did you at least get your multitool back?
>>
>>32219800
>>32220028
ANON, RUN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_KmNZNT5xw
>>
File: 1469787606996.png (223KB, 320x447px) Image search: [Google]
1469787606996.png
223KB, 320x447px
>live in Texas
>if you're all good you can walk out of the gunstore with a brand new weapon within the hour
>>
>>32220034
Nope. Luckily it was just some $10 one that I got from the local hardware store
>>
File: applebees.jpg (271KB, 916x1280px) Image search: [Google]
applebees.jpg
271KB, 916x1280px
As Johnson said, Trump's a pussy. Though, I've got my fingers crossed he can unfuck NY's laws or at least circumvent them with federally supported constitutional carry. I don't support compromise on freedom, but national reciprocity is a step in the right direction.

>MFW I still need to be licensed to hide a hunk of metal in my pants.
>>
>>32220128
>if you're all good
>i support sensible gun laws
whatever you say hillary
>>
>>32220195
If you aren't black you're probably fiiiine.
>>
>>32220184
>As Johnson said, Trump's a pussy.
Johnson is a loser. Trump is a winner. Who cares what Johnson says? Did he even get 1% of the election? Does he even know what Aleppo is yet?
>>
>>32220139

How long was the blade? In Idaho they let you get away with bringing pocket knives to school as long as they're under 2.5 inches. One thing I really love about this state is we have a very rural attitude towards things. People don't immediately freak out just because someone has a weapon. It's kind of assumed that kids are going to go hunting and fishing after school.
>>
>>32220223
1.5 inches if my memory holds.
>>
>>32220244

God damn thats fucked. Around here they'd consider you foolish for not having something like that on your person. Knifes are fucking useful as fuck.
>>
>>32220208
you'd be surprised at just how much mileage that statement gets
>>
>>32220184
Wasn't Johnson the autistic anti gun and pro open borders weirdo that lost horribly?
>>
>>32220290

I don't know if he was really antigun but he did throw away a replica pistol someone gave him which lost him a lot of respect amongst libertarians. He was open borders as all fuck though. Fucking libertarians. Why does Ron Paul have to be so old? He could have swept this fucker.
>>
Just a reminder that Trump will send police after you if you buy body armor and ammo.

TRUMP: "Well, we have to report. The big thing that we're missing here is that people have to report when they see somebody. This man was pretty much unhinged. It was the gun store that did report him when he went in to buy all sorts of body armor and other things. They reported him to law enforcement, and, very sadly, nothing was done. It could have been prevented."
>>
>>32220290
He claimed to be libertarian but supported the motherfucking Trans-Pacific Partnership. How the FUCK does the Libertarian party nominate someone like that and expect to be taken at all seriously by ANYONE, even their core base?
>>
>>32220214
There's two groups of people on /k/; old conservative fudds that are pretty much as bad as liberals but like guns and people who choose the side of freedom in ALL "hot topic" political policies.

Trump represents the former category, Johnson the second. Just like Bernie, Johnson had no chance. Winner or looser, Johnson is much more of man than Trump.

How much did you know about Aleppo before the media/clinton campaign decided that blip would be a fun way to put him in a negative spot light?
>>
>>32220322
I'm pretty interested to see where he'll actually fall on issues.

He seems like the kind of guy to change his mind the second he sees some kind of tragedy that effects him happens.

>>32220334
this.
>>
>>32220322
Source for this? Because if he's talking about the Florida nightclub shooter he's totally fucking right.
>>
>>32220139
Why wasn't your record cleared at 18?
>>
>>32220334
HE SUPPORTS THE FUCKING TRANS PACIFIC PARTNERSHIP

He's no libertarian and Trump loves freedom more than he does.
>>
>>32220391
>Trump love freedom more than he does
How do you figure?
>>
>>32220334
>Johnson is much more of man than Trump.
>spineless retard that supported gun control, and harm the American working class with programs that would be disastrous for them is "much of more man" than anyone else on earth

Why are "libertarians" on /k/ such a fucking joke

A literal big business "fuck you got mine" republican was a better candidate for personal and economic freedom than "muhleppo" man. What the hell has happened to our country.
>>
>>32220410
Trump being against the TPP and Johnson being for the TPP is singlehandedly enough to make Trump a pro-freedom hero compared to Johnson, with how anti-freedom the TPP is.
>>
>>32219528

>tfw live in NJ

I just want my gun laws to not be horribly fucked up.

>NJ does not recognize C&R and thus forces you to ship ANY firearm to a FFL
>Fees to ship to FFL easily are $50 or so after everything is taken care of
>Requirements to get a Firearm Purchasing ID requires paying multiple fees (a $55 fee for fingerprints, a $100 fee to allow for a background check, etc)
>Background check process takes 2 months
>you have to go through the process (and pay the fees) EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU WANT A NEW HANDGUN
>Can only buy 1 handgun per 30 days, and permits expire in 90 days if you don't buy a handgun with said permit (thus wasting your time/money)
>This effectively means you can only buy 3 handguns per permit cycle, thus forcing you to go through more waiting and paying more fees
>Can't hunt with a rifle
>Can't go to ranges with most rifles (have to drive to PA, etc) because shit like the Mosin and Mausers are "too powerful" or some bullshit
>Can't hunt with a handgun except in a select few rare instances during specific times of the year
>Getting a concealed carry permit is a nightmare

Someone please save me from this shithole.
>>
>>32220322
Youre acting like we had another realistic choice that wasn't Hillary.

And I'm no Trump apologist, but saying gun stores owners should report shady people is very different from saying let's set up a registry of people that buy armor like you're implying. If Trump says that, we fight him on it like we're going to with that no fly no buy bullshit, but don't act like the liberal media and twist his words.
>>
>>32220391
Free trade, free markets, is a libertarian ideal.
>>
>>32219528
Why were so many states anti-gun back then?
>>
>>32220391
The alternative to TPP is everyone signing on to China's trade deal, making them a far more reliable trading partner and will also make them the economic center much of South America, and South East Asia. The US would lose a lot of influence among those nations, and this isn't the Cold War anymore, countries won't work with us because the alternative is communism. Sometimes we need to give concessions in order to actually hold sway in the world.
>>
>>32220472
>>Getting a concealed carry permit is a nightmare
You can't get one in NJ unless you are rich, famous, or connected.
>As of the end of 2013, there were 1,212 active Handgun Carry Permits in New Jersey, out of a population of nearly 9 million residents.[17]
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_New_Jersey#Permit_to_carry_a_handgun
>In 2014, 266 permits were issued by New Jersey State Police and 230 permits were issued by municipalities in 2014, thus totaling 496 permits total.
>http://www.ammoland.com/2015/12/251102/
Their permits are only valid for 2 years before you have to renew them, so it's literally a case of the same 500-700 people getting reissued theirs every other year.
>>
>>32220533

That's exactly my point. NJ doesn't let me conceal carry at all, thanks to the absolute bullshit involved. In TL;DR format, you can only get a CC permit if they feel like giving it to you. It's at their complete discretion whether or not you can get one. In other words, if you don't have connections, you're not getting one.
>>
>>32220497
>give concessions in order to actually hold sway in the world
There is no amount of world influence that is worth the destruction of personal rights in America that the TPP would bring.

You would sell your and your children's birthright to allow the moneyed elite to get even richer. And you would happily see your fellow citizens forced to bend the knee alongside you. You disgust me.
>>
>>32220483
>implying the TPP has anything to do with "free trade"
>>
>>32220497
>implying Asian countries would jump at signing a free trade deal with a country know for bullying in the region and sketchy economic practices
>implying TPP was worth selling out American workers

inb4

>muh automation
>>
>>32220576
I've seen plenty of examples of violent stalking victims, armored car drivers, and other at-risk individuals denied a carry license because "insufficient need". Sheriff's brother or big campaign donor? Yeah he needs one. Celebrity? Sure. Otherwise your literal only option is LEOSA.

Stop supporting that slave state with your money.
>>
>>32220621

I intend to get the fuck out of here the moment I'm finished with my education. NJ is up there with CA and MA as the biggest assholes in the country in regards to "we hate guns". PA seems like a comfy State to me, at least from what my friends tell me that live there.
>>
>>32220652
If you can handle the general retardation of the population sure.
>>
>>32220428
Is that screenshot real?
>>
>>32220949
Yeah, during the libertarian convention one of their candidates decided to strip down to a manthong and run around on stage
>>
File: 1479439764983.jpg (38KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
1479439764983.jpg
38KB, 650x366px
>>32221021
>>32220428
Shit like this is why libertarians will always be a third world party.
>>
>>32220611
Putting "muh" in front of something is not an argument. Automation will happen.
>>
>>32219528
I'm completely against constitutional carry
Why?
Because this world has to many retards who can't handle a firearm safely.
The last thing I want is a bunch of em carrying guns they can't use properly.
There has to be some sort of test to prove you can use a basic firearm safely
>>
>>32221242
Then they will be arrested for reckless use of a firearm, brandishing, or whatever else they do.

Fuck you and your poll-test-by-another-name. Those are only used to infringe upon other's rights.
>>
>>32221242
I'm completely against free speech
Why?
Because this world has too many retards who can't handle speech responsibly.
The last thing I want is a bunch of em saying things they don't really understand.
There has to be some sort of test to prove you can understand basic responsible speech.
>>
>>32221275
Well that would do a lot of good after I get shot with some fudds .45 and die.

As someone who was grazed by a 10mm at a gun range, I don't tolerate stupid people.

Here has to be some sort of test.
We have drivers licenses for that very reason
>>
>>32221242
>>32221352
Easy solution to this problem: we make the constitution and bill of rights apply only to people with European ancestry as the founders intended.

The non-whites are the ones that tend to abuse the rights we gave them, so like any good parent it's time to take away their toys.
>>
>>32221242
Lul. So only "some" people can be trusted to do certain things. People who are better, smarter, more deserving of those rights and responsibilities.

In fact, why do we even allow those who aren't intelligent rights at all? They'll just misuse them. We should only give people rights they can be trusted with.
>>
>>32221352
Not an argument.
Free speech in its own can't kill people with physical harm if done irresponsibly.

Also, CC isn't part of the bill of rights.
Simply the ownership of a gun is, not the right to carry it on ur person
>>
>>32221390
Not only is this retarded, you seem to have forgotten the large percentage of white cucks that consistently try to vote their rights away.

>>32221396
>the right to keep and bear arms doesn't let you bear arms

Sure thing kiddo.

And free speech can't kill people? That wasn't what the entire media was saying during the election about things Trump said. People like Marx, Hitler and Lenin simply talking lead to the deadliest things in the 20th century.

Blow it out your ass, commie.
>>
>>32221021
Judging by the Libertarians I know personally, I have no problem believing that.
>>
>>32220128
Minnesota here.

Same thing, don't think you're special.
>>
>>32221396
Ha.
Yelling "fire" in a crowded building.
Expressing violent sentiments/fearmongering/hatred
Lenin's ideas about communism seemed to have a direct impact on the population of Russia.

Free speech is every bit as - if not MORE dangerous - than the simple right to keep and bear arms. A persuasive man with a vision can get people to do some truly horrifying things, with or without firearms.

Germany, USSR, China, Rwanda, take your pick of genocides in the ME..
>>
>>32219528
Guys,could you please point me to anything regarding self defense in philosophy?
Thank you.
>>
>>32219528
When the fuck did Maine get constitutional carry? I thought they were as antigun as the other cuck Northeast states.
>>
Now if we standardized the CC permit process across all states and made it far easier, I could get behind that.

But unless you can prove that you are proficient enough to use a firearm safely, I don't want those people CC.

You guys can scream about free speech and the 2nd amendment, byt those don't guarantee the right to CC.

We give drivers licenses to people for that reason.
They proved they could use a car on the basic level.
The same should apply to firearms.

Unpopular opinion because 50% of /k/ can't use a gun properly
>>
>>32220327
Libertarian here, that along with the rest of the retarded shit he did during this cycle is why I voted Trump instead despite being full libertarian the past 8 years.
>>
>>32221839
>A natural right enumerated in the Constitution is the same as driving
>Poisoning the well at the end

Go to bed, Trevor Noah.
>>
>>32221818
It says the year for each change right the fuck in the gif dude
>>
>>32219676

Thanks for the tip, I'm looking at their website and it looks pretty comprehensive.
>>
>>32222017
Sure thing. Some anon on here pointed me to them a few months back, and during the election they kept me up to date with everything happening. And they don't call me at work begging for money like the NRA does.
>>
>>32221380
>We have drivers licenses for that very reason

And a fat lot of fucking good those do with the amount of drunk retards and teenage girls texting while driving that kill people.
>>
>>32221864
I disagree with him on his antigun CC bullshit, but don't use the "driving is not a right" argument. The supreme court has ruled that freedom of travel is a thing and automobiles are a part of that.
>>
>Vermont has great gun laws despite almost always going blue every election and breeding commie faggots like Bernie

How do they do it?
>>
>>32219925

> school

Damn. Knives in school arent the smartest idea, no matter what type of knife.
>>
>>32222159
Because they have like less than 10 overall murders per year on average. I know half of /k/ gets triggered when you mention it, but look at the state demographics.
>>
>>32220472

> CC in NJ

yeah fucking right... never
>>
>>32222215
Isn't there a court case in the pipeline right now? They said the same thing about Illinois, and they have retarded restrictions now, but they are shall issue.
>>
>>32219925
Check with an attorney. You may be able to get this taken off your record if you have no other criminal issues as an adult.
>>
>>32222222
>>
File: 1000 ways to why.jpg (51KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1000 ways to why.jpg
51KB, 650x488px
>>32219528
>WA is one of the first for shall-issue
>few states reciprocate CCWP
>cali transplants keep ruining our state
>>
>>32220472
Jesus christ I thought CA was bad
>>
>>32220472
>>Can't hunt with a rifle
what
why
how
>>
Props to Vermont
>Cuckifornia is may issue
Yea fuck that. Unless I have a restraining order against someone or "Duhh immediate danger" I can't get shit
>>
>>32222648
In CA it actually depends on the county. Where my parents live is virtual shall issue.
>>
>>32219580
>This state is one of the worst states to own a gun in.

Consider yourself lucky you don't live in New Jersey. They fingerprint you when applying for a handgun license and need to register every handgun you own individually. Oh, and good luck trying to get a CC.
>>
>>32219967
I envy Arizonfags. Sunbelt is where its at. Considering moving there after graduating college. Where do you recommend I go to?
>>
>>32219559
FUCK YOU OHIO
>>
>>32219967
>best gun laws
>clear as glass skies for best stargazing
>desert
>no comfy rain soaked pine forests
I'm conflicted
>>
File: jimmy_nutrin.jpg (21KB, 443x441px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy_nutrin.jpg
21KB, 443x441px
>>32220061
>tfw I have a black cat
>>
>>32220472
Same here, t. noguns living in NJ, suffering
>>
>>32222749
>cheap house prices
>growing economy
>tough laws against beaners

I'm sold
>>
>>32219855
>>32219770
>>32219781
>>32219944
This is because the issue really isn't about states' rights and never has been. States aren't real, they're paper docume. It's very clearly about individual rights. The concept of states' rights is a tool to obtain or deny certain liberties to individual people. When the right wants to pass a national law, the left is all about States' rights, and vice versa. The concept of states' rights isn't evening fought over, the implementation of the law itself is. In this case abridging the right of the state to issue cc licenses

A) makes some sense to me because SHALL is Constitution.
B) increases the liberty of individual people.

Meanwhile I'd be totally against a measure that would ban gay marriage nationally and prevent states from handling that internally, or the same for marijuana.
>>
>>32219703
I'm a veteran with PTSD. Got my CCW super easy. Just brought in my dd214 to the sheriff's office and it was in my mailbox a week later. Ohio is pretty cool for guns and cars both. I don't even get my shit inspected so I cut the catalytic converters off all my cars so they pop and kackle.

The only place I see being Antigun is Cleveland. Everywhere else is see shotguns in the back of pickup windows. Sheriff's here love to issue ccws too. They are elected so they are for the people. Maybe you should be a convict.
>>
>>32222593
You can though.

>t. lives in one of the few good areas for deer and bear hunting in NJ.
>>
>>32222749
Yeah woods are a dealbreaker for me too, I've lived near woods my entire life and would miss my nature walks
>>
>>32220128
Ohio it takes 15 minutes if there's a clerk available
>>
>>32219528
>>32222222
>>
File: muh rain.png (72KB, 1770x705px) Image search: [Google]
muh rain.png
72KB, 1770x705px
>>32222896
>30 to 60
>highest is small pockets of above 30
it could work
>>
>>32222867
> I don't even get my shit inspected so I cut the catalytic converters off all my cars so they pop and kackle.

oh god you are one of those....please tell me its atleast something that sounds good and not a honda civic or a dart or some shit.
>>
File: 1453619857670.gif (233KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1453619857670.gif
233KB, 500x275px
>Massivetwoshits

No matter what Trump does there's no saving us.
>>
>>32220128
Oklahoma/Tennessee
>just got a glock 43 took 20min because we were bullshiting the entire time
>bought a holster and more hornady 135g hp
>carried to the grocery store
>came home
>hey honey i got my new glock and the groceries
>"danm that was fast"

lol in the time it takes you to get a gun, i got a gun, got groceries, carried and came home in time to cook dinner, stay pleb el tejas.
>>
>>32222749

Northern Arizona is foresty, check out Flagstaff
>>
>>32220495

This is gonna sound terrible, but there were less fringe populations doing their dirt in rural states back then. Fudds in those states wanted a .270 Win, a 12 gauge and maybe a .357 Mag and they were willing to wait on a permit and confident that they'd get a may-issue.

You used to be able to CC in NY pretty easily and now, they're a nanny-state. A lot of the filth has spread outwards and all the rural states have elected to maintain the ability to shoot their problems.

As it should be.
>>
>>32219528
constitutional carry in nevada fucking when goddamn it
>>
>>32220184
>open borders policy
>anti-gun as fuck
>literally an SJW
>loses his shit during interviews because someone said "illegal immigrants"
>is legitimately a pussy

the dude barely got enough votes to run for school president, and you want to quote him?

do you want to know how i know your a pussy?
>>
>>32222749
Northern AZ has plenty of trees and woods.
>>
>>32221396

>ur

Disregarding everything you've said, let me know when you turn 21.
>>
>tfw constitutional carry will be effective on Jan 1st in Missouri
>>
>>32223008
He got more votes than you. How many literal mountains has Trump climbed?
>>
>>32223167

Does it matter? How many did FDR climb? How many have you climbed? I've mountaineered all my life and it doesn't qualify me for office.

I'm not that guy you were arguing with, but that guy wasn't on the ballot. Of course he didn't get any votes. How many did you get?
>>
>>32223167
Who cares how many mountains he climbed? You have to be kidding.
>>
>>32220334
>how much did you know about Aleppo before this

Wtf, have you ever been here? There has been a constant Syrian conflict thread practically since it started.
>>
>>32219528
It's interesting how every red state instantly switched from "No issue" to "Shall issue" the instant Bill Clinton was elected. Preparing to rebel against the government suddenly becomes okay when your side loses.
>>
>>32223214
Conceal carry has nothing to do with overthrowing the government kek
>>
>>32220472
This has to be a joke
>>
>>32223078
Is jamming public cellular bands considered free speech? Because the FCC regulates a lot of shit like that.
>>
>>32219528
Montana here, fuck counties keep voting for bullock and he keeps veterinary when we try to pass ours.
>>
>>32223214
>Preparing to rebel against the government suddenly becomes okay when your side loses.
>allowing people to concealed carry for self defense is "preparing to rebel against the government"
>it totally didn't have anything to do with the huge wave of crime washing over the US during the 80s/90s

Christ, getting absolutely shamed and trounced in this election must've given liberal retards severe brain damage. I wonder how so many of them ended up on /k/, though
>>
>>32219944
>liberals
>thinking

Really activated my almonds
>>
>>32223239
Yes it does.

Consider all of the resistance movements in europe during Nazi occupation.

Almost all gun rights have at least something to do with the balance of power between the government and the governed.
>>
>>32223257
The crime rate started to plunge in 1991 (make of that what you will). If this were about crime rates, you'd have seen a push for it during the Regan years instead of what actually happened, which was increased gun control to keep firearms out of the hands of minorities.
>>
>>32223279
If im overthrowing the government ill be marching with my guns exposed for all to see. I wont need a piece of paper telling me I can or cant do it.
>>
>>32223279
Gun rights in general are about giving the people the ability to defend themselves from the government, should they ever need to

Concealed carry has literally nothing to do with potentially overthrowing the government, and is obviously about giving the people the ability to defend themselves against criminals that would harm them. Especially considering the fact that the police in America are not actually required to protect people, but rather the community at large.

Basically-
>tripfag says something stupid
>if only I had a nickel.
>>
>>32219659
Just move to WV. It's closer than Arizona and Wyoming
>>
File: J1kXZQf.png (2KB, 159x198px) Image search: [Google]
J1kXZQf.png
2KB, 159x198px
>>32223293
>The crime rate started to plunge in 1991
Got a source for this? Because the FBI says the exact opposite. I started to plunge in 98-99, almost right before Clinton was out of office.

> which was increased gun control to keep firearms out of the hands of minorities

Got a source for this as well? Considering the guns the only firearm related piece of legislation I can from from the Reagan administration is the Firearm Owners Protection act, which reversed many of the absurd restrictions the absurdly anti-black racist Lyndon B Johnson had put into action

Maybe you have the two parties confused? Democrats have actively worked against minority gun ownership (and gun ownership in general) for decades now with things like the AWB
>>
>>32219770
>"States' rights" don't matter when States that don't want gay marriage are forced by the supreme court to issue marriage licenses
>"States' rights" matter when States don't want to comply with rulings that say the right to keep and bear arms are an individual right, and those states act to restrict and hamper citizens' abilities to exercise that right, much like republican states do with abortion clinics

Granted, I believe both gay marriage and the Second Amendment are settled law and "states' rights" should never be a valid legal excuse to restrict civil liberties.
>>
File: crime[1].jpg (30KB, 696x468px) Image search: [Google]
crime[1].jpg
30KB, 696x468px
>>32223417
Are we thinking of the same FBI?
>pic related
You can argue that the drop didn't really start going until 1993, but the majority of red states didn't switch over until 1994-1995. Not to mention crime fell in the blue states that keep up gun regs as well.

Reagan put up some of the nations harshest gun regs in the late 60s to keep down the black panthers, and the rest of the southern states followed suit. They were just fine with keeping these until Clinton was elected.
>>
>>32219580
I feel your pain anon. I also have a bullshit knife charge (boxcutter from work, cop told me to my face he was gonna "fuck you as hard as I can for this knife" because I wouldn't rat a friend out). Several attorneys have advised me to not apply for a license (OH) because they felt I'd get denied
>>
Blacks and Hispanics are buying guns in record numbers to kill kill kill. Man, it's so cool. Now we can all concealed carry. With Trump in office, there are no laws. Fuck, he's a damn criminal himslef.
>>
>>32223078
The first post you quoted (mine) was obvious sarcasm to point out the stupidity of the second post you quoted, dipshit.
>>
File: Repeal the SAFE Act.jpg (93KB, 850x531px) Image search: [Google]
Repeal the SAFE Act.jpg
93KB, 850x531px
>>32220184
>>
>>32221839
Gotta love the shills in here. Brady campaign? Bloomberg? Who sent you?
>>
>>32222172
What about all the sharp pencils? What do we do about those dangerous stabbing weapons?
>>
>>32219580
Try california
>>
>>32222749
Flagstaff my dudes
>>
>>32219559
Another ohio guy here. Just be friends with the fudds. It's easier than fighting. Once you're "one of them", it's fine.

>Go to fudd gunstore/range/fishing store.
>Shoot the shit with the owner who is running the counter.
>Compliment the Coonan on his hip.
>Long fudd talk about 1911s, durr huntin' and why Hillary is fem-satan.
>Buy a new 1911 and say talking to him helped make my choice.
>He beams.
>Go there to practice with my cc once a week. Talk to the guys who work there each time.
>Fast forward 5 months.
>Got to meet the county sheriff and buddy up to him because the fudd store owner knows him.
>Gun store waives FFL transfer fees for me sometimes.
>Get a reserved range lane.
>Allowed to finger fuck everything before it goes on the shelf and hang out in the back.
>Had more than one drunken fishing trip with store workers.

I'm a little upset I have to move soon to follow work.
>>
>>32223198
>>32223199
>>32223203
>>32223209
There are some salty fudds in here. The mountain climbing thing was about manlieness, not job qualifications lol.

Similarly, one screw up in one interview doesn't DISqualify you from office.
>>
File: fishing-lures-011-medium.jpg (51KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fishing-lures-011-medium.jpg
51KB, 800x600px
>>32221839
There's no factual public safety argument for this. Accident rates aren't higher in constitutional carry states, and neither are the rates at which people defending themselves accidentally plug bystanders.

Simply put, an extensive training class, as required by some states, is nothing but a barrier to entry for the poor, and doesn't result in a safer populace.

So go fuck yourself with a fishing lure.
>>
>>32222159
Being white as fuck and contrarian. Their gun laws are good because they hate Massachusetts and want to be as distinct as possible.

If Massachusetts were to adopt good gun laws, Vermont would probably become California 2, east coast boogaloo.
>>
>>32223262
The government considers the telecommunications frequencies to be public property, and the lease them to the companies transmitting on them.

Restrictions are written into the terms of the lease.

This is why cable and streaming content can be racier, since they are not transmitted over the air, they don't have to lease from the government and accept those terms.
>>
>>32222125
>men crash cars at a higher rate
>still find a way to whine about how its womens fault
>>
File: 1376164673153.gif (374KB, 316x253px) Image search: [Google]
1376164673153.gif
374KB, 316x253px
>asking permission to carry a gun
>>
File: azsky.jpg (658KB, 1836x1836px) Image search: [Google]
azsky.jpg
658KB, 1836x1836px
>>32222728
Pic of Az Sky

Sedona or Flagstaff if you like mountain and innawoods. But shooting in the woods is iffy. Really mountainous and hard to find a spot that you don't need to hike for a few hours so you can shoot without people/law enforcement walking in. Weather is also much more temperate above The Rim, untill it's like -5 in winter at night.

Phoenix is a mega City that encompasses alot of other citys and is surrounded by desert, but still can get to Superstition Mountain gun areas in an hour or so. Desert is public unless marked so you can shoot for days without worry. Just don't try and shoot a cactus in half like a dumb ass and get crushed by it. Also hot as the ovens in Auchwitz. Also cold af at night because desert hold 0 heat.

Anything below that is spic sanctuary cities, and you need a gun to make sure your shit isn't fucked up. Tucson, Ajo, Yuma. All cities you just want to go right through. So don't go there.

Pretty much as long as you aren't below Phoenix you'll be fine. I'd recommend Flagstaff but it's up to you
>>
>>32219967
Flagstaff would be for you then
>>
>>32227169
I've heard mixed opinions on Arizona; white trash, natives, spics, heat, you name it.
>>
>>32226836
It's not that men crash more often than women, it's that men drive more than women.

Your average woman will crash about a third more often than a man for a given amount of mileage driven, but your average man drives over 50% more than a woman does.

This is one of the reasons why your insurance company wants you to estimate your annual mileage when you get a quote.
>>
>>32227169
You forgot to warn him to stay out of the west side unless you go past 115th avenue. And even then it's sketchy as hell. Also Maryvale. Fuck Maryvale. Come to think of it, central Phoenix is pretty shit as well and needs a new AIDs epidemic that only kills Prostitutes, Druggies, and assholes that drive 10 MPH under the speed limit.
>>
>>32227328
>Arizona
You have all that in the centralized phoenix-metro area. If you stay in the Chandler/Gilbert area it's mostly affluent yuppies. Just say no to 80% of the west side and central Phoenix. Rule of thump is the closer to the I-10 or the i-17 you are in town, the shittier it gets.
>>
>>32220128
Why so long?
>>
>>32227328

Tuba city is objectively the best city in Arizona. Fuck those memers that worship Flagstaff
>>
File: lolbergs.jpg (72KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
lolbergs.jpg
72KB, 1400x700px
>>32220184
lolbergs, when will they learn
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/constitution-and-second-amendment/
>>
>>32222922
Is it cold though? I like my cooler climates
>>
>>32220360
>shooter
>>
>>32231093
Flagstaff is generally mild with a lot of snow in winter
>>
>>32219951
Show me the amendment that says that mentally-ill people's delusions have to be respected in private businesses.
>>
>>32220290
Stereotypes like this are why the LP doesn't get support from people who should really support them--at least, who align with their views more than any other party.

He's not anti gun at all. His running mate used to be pro assault weapon ban--lots of right-libertarians and tea partiers twisted that to say the whole ticket was completely anti gun. It's not true.

He is pro immigration and supports a path to citizenship for illegals. That's actually my biggest problem with his platform.

He's even a little autistic. I voted for him and I'll still admit that. But you have to admit he did a fucking awesome job governing NM.
>>
>>32238258
>NM
>literally who: the state version

yea must be real hard. gtfo he was trash.
you voted in a way that would have destroyed your state, and OUR gun rights, good job cuck.
>>
>>32219770
>What is the Full Faith and Credit Clause
Nigger National Carry should already be a thing.
>>
>>32219770
>Celebrating states not being able to disregard the constitution.

I do indeed shiggy diggy.
>>
File: 1455949017235.gif (3MB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1455949017235.gif
3MB, 150x150px
>>32219711

Fuck off, you weak, pathetic, cowardly excuse for an American.

The least American thing you can do is run away from the problem. Stand and fight. Fix the problem. Don't let the anti-gun pussies have ANY "safe-haven". Fuck all of them into oblivion.

As long as any of these cuck-zones exist, so to will a threat to any American's rights be present.
>>
>>32221390
The first group to get their rights stripped is anyone who takes anything said on /pol/ seriously.
>>
>>32220334
>Just like Bernie, Johnson had no chance.

Bernie would have won.
>>
>>32220244
I bet you hear that all the time.
>>
>>32222593

Can't in MA either
>>
>>32223241

It's New Jersey of course it's a joke
>>
>>32220322
Muslims should not be able to own body armor, buy guns, or live in Florida or any of the other forty-nine states.
>>
>>32223279
>time to overthrow the government!
>Whoops, armed insurrection doesn't mean I can cc without a permit
Why are trips such fucking crayon eaters
>>
>>32220334
This very board has weekly Syrian civil war threads, you fucking newfag. We could probably tell you shit about Aleppo that Bashar al-Assad doesn't fucking know.
>>
>>32238385

you sound like all the whiney libs on my facebook feed.

Quit making an enemy of the man doing what the country stands for: thinking for yourself. Shit on the candidate, not the supporter. Faggot.
>>
>>32239386
>>/pol/ is that way
>>
>>32219580
California here. Fuck off.
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.