[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CZ 75 Compact / steel framed manual safety p01 " rare"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: afafssasfaa.png (648KB, 864x675px) Image search: [Google]
afafssasfaa.png
648KB, 864x675px
So, so faggots on /r/gundeals are saying this is some turbo-rare hybrid that wasn't supposed to exist and will end up being some collectible in the future. As far as I can tell, this isn't rare at all and they're shilling like crazy.

thread in question - https://www.reddit.com/r/gundeals/comments/5gj3in/cz_75_sp01_compact_547_27_shipping/

literally the same gun on buds for the same price with free shipping - https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/719010903

Am I wrong or is /r/gundeals basically a shillzone now?
>>
>reddit
saged and reported
>>
File: gfjhjghjgfhgjfhgf.png (10KB, 805x166px) Image search: [Google]
gfjhjghjgfhgjfhgf.png
10KB, 805x166px
Why are people this stupid?
>>
It's basically

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/13658

with "CZ 75 COMPACT" and the old slide lock and manual safety. i can't find anything else that has these features.

even in that link they talk about how the slides say different shit.
>>
>>32218366
Also it's a steel frame. Super rare. I already bought five. Then I made this thread to convince myself I'm not a total retard.
>>
>>32218400
You too!? These will be worth $1,000 by 2017, guaranteed.
>>
>>32218227

you should delete this thread so that nobody else finds out about this awesome deal, and you should take out a cash advance to buy as many of these as you possibly can
>>
Currently picking out my yacht that I'll be buying next year when I sell my 5 CZ's for $230,000,000
>>
File: sp-01 vs custom order.png (678KB, 1385x519px) Image search: [Google]
sp-01 vs custom order.png
678KB, 1385x519px
lots of jokes ITT because of idiots buying 50 of them but these clearly are some weird custom order made to be an sp-01 compact that just isn't official. every single thing on the gun is the same as on the sp-01 except for the slide stop. If these ever went up in value, it wouldn't be that much unless it's some amazing shooter, which it probably is nicer than a p-01.
>>
>>32218586
>>32218227
It's literall the exact same thing as a regular compact only it has a rail, which is probably not that hard to get done. Reddit is just some retards who think one minor adjustment makes the gun instantly skyrocket in value
>>
>>32218227
I would buy as many Glocks as possible too. They'll always hold their value!
>>
>>32219063
what do you mean by "regular compact"?
>>
File: IMG_2464.png (771KB, 1920x1343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2464.png
771KB, 1920x1343px
>>32219102
The cz 75 compact which I own and I'm sure a fuck ton of you also do, doesn't have a railing for lights and lasers and such. The only thing that separates this "rare gun" and the compact is the railing
>>
>>32219147
the slide and frame are exclusive to an sp-01
>>
>>32219214
Looks eerily similar
>>
>>32219231
probably because it's the same brand :)
>>
File: poopy (2).jpg (267KB, 1916x712px) Image search: [Google]
poopy (2).jpg
267KB, 1916x712px
here is a picture of the illustrated differences
>>
>>32219490
I still don't see anything that makes it more useful besides the railing
>>
File: sdgfdgff.png (26KB, 1673x306px) Image search: [Google]
sdgfdgff.png
26KB, 1673x306px
>>32219534
There isn't anything extremely notable other than the rail that is more useful. It's just people buying this thing so they can sell it as some rare shit decades from now.
>>
>>32219490
are we sure it isnt alloy? alloy frames are the only ones with that line since the alloy is thicker at the top for rails
>>
>>32219595
the threads I've read on other forums have people who bought this and say the weight difference is 9 ounces/really noticeable and they say it's steel. apparently you can call CZ USA yourself and they tell you. >>32219557
>>
>>32218227
Unless you're planning on buying one so your great grandkids can let one of Ian's descendants make a forgotten weapons episode on it some time next century, I can't really see these gaining in value at all.
>>
You're all fucking idiots. It's confirmed by CZ-USA if you fucking call them that there are only 500. They were supposed to be sold in europe but whoever ordered them couldn't pay so they imported them to the USA. It was supposed to be an SP-01 Compact.
>>
>>32218227
It looks likes someone took the slide from my compact and put it on a P01 to scam retards.
>selling rune sword 10k
>selling rune scimmy 40k
>totally won't switch it at the last second
>>
>>32221962
except for the fact that that's not a compact slide and that's not a p01 frame
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.