[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/A8syQeFtBKc So I'm a future school shooter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: WtJNP1430345761.jpg (86KB, 886x552px) Image search: [Google]
WtJNP1430345761.jpg
86KB, 886x552px
https://youtu.be/A8syQeFtBKc

So I'm a future school shooter apparently.

Anyway /k/, do you hide your power lvl when in public or just completely not give a fuck?

Pic not related
>>
File: 527245823457.jpg (100KB, 939x550px) Image search: [Google]
527245823457.jpg
100KB, 939x550px
>>32217549
Ehyyyyy
>>
File: 0822141323.jpg (177KB, 1366x670px) Image search: [Google]
0822141323.jpg
177KB, 1366x670px
>>32217549
I cleared the camber after scanning a nerf gun in retail for a child. Handled everything showcase knives like polished Japanese blades. Impress my coworker how to work da bolt.

Told shillery supporter about a state measure that pass for ammunition sales and how it will destroy business and warehouses that store it, to create an underground market much like alcohol prohibition within the state. Oh man how she woke the fuck up.

Some grown autistic tier man was pointing and firing those clicking western cowboy Halloween double action revolvers at me behind my back.
>>
File: 1408231171702.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1408231171702.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
I live in Denmark, and I never really go out of my way to hide my powerlevel.

Gun owners are a rare thing here compared to the US, and 95% of gun owners are either turbo-fudd hunters or Nat'l Guard.

Never got any shit for liking weapons, but I've had the good opportunity to explain to several people that the firearms world is rich with marvelous feats of engineering and design, and fascinating historical and aethetic aspects too.

I usually compare it to an interest in cars, I just watch ForgottenWeapons and Hickok45 instead of Top-Gear. Most people will at least know one motorhead who's been crazy about cars since they were nine, so the analogy works pretty well.
>>
>>32217895
Addendum: Yes, school shooter jokes were made. I laughed along when they were funny and shrugged it off when they weren't.
>>
>>32217549
>guy sits by himself at lunch
>ignores girl because stacies always just make fun of him
>gets bullied

>HURR I WONDER WHY HE SHOOTS UP SCHOOLS WHAT AN EBIL GUY RREEEEEEEEEE

god normies never fail to fucking surprise me how blind they are
>>
>>32217913
Found the school shooter.
>>
No fucks given. I'm in San Francisco too so that's a huge lack of fucks given.
>>
>>32217936
I use to live near SF, and out of the people I know, only one person was anti gun, and she was actually pretty polite about it too.

My one of my neighbor has an NRA sticker on his jeep, and another has an AR sticker on his car.

The only people who are rabidly anti gun seems to just be the politicians/city officials, or rich people pissed at gun ranges and the noise, not the danger.
>>
>>32217913
>School full of cocksuckers.
>shooters get bullied.
>shoot up school.
>omg! Ban Evil Guns!

Most of the time that could have been avoided, but no.
I wish they would kill more. We don't need faggots running around.
>>
No comment, besides.... Just remember how you treat people. You have no idea what other people are going through in their lives. DO NOT GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO DESTROY OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES. IT WILL COME BACK ON YOU ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. MARK MY WORDS.
>>
>>32219035
K
>>
>>32217549
this video did trigger some bad memories
>>
>>32219035
Thanks Tumblr.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.