[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1942 >anon, your in charge of the us army, second only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

>1942
>anon, your in charge of the us army, second only to FDR
>hmmmm, I want to land American troops behind enemy lines before 1943
>i want to build 7,000 modified B17s that can deliver parachuted troops, jeeps, 75mm artillery pieces and mortars
>in addition, I want an armada of 15,000 speed boats to storm the mouth of the rhine where it flows into the atlantic
>they should be made out of wood and aluminum for max speed
>each boat should be armed with 1 50 cal heavy machine gun, 1 long range flamethrower, 2 60mm mortars and 4 30 cal water cooled machine guns
>the boats should be long enough to hold 30 combat troops each, in addition to 25 crewmen
>the B17s will drop the troops near the city of Dresden
>a force of 5,000 land-caster bombers will drop high explosive, napalm, and chemical gas on Berlin 1 hour before the parachutists are dropped over Dresden at 2 in the morning, this acts as physiological weapon against the germans
>then, at 4 in the morning, the boats attack the Rhine
>the British will have a diversion army of 2,000,000 troops and 10,000 light straut tanks attack through the Aegean sea into Bulgaria and Yugoslavia
>all of this will take place on December 7th, 1942
>>
>gas Berlin
>Gerries start gassing us
>Germans have Tabun and Sarin
>we have mustard gas and paris green
>Germans realize that they're the only ones with organophosphate nerve agents
>Germans begin to use rocket artillery and planes to gas absolutely fucking everything
>everything within plane range of Germany dies or capitulates
>Cold War now consists of the US racing to implement nerve gas or the atom bomb faster than the Germans can get across the Atlantic and reenact the events of the hit show Life After People
>>
>>32213858
assume the US develops organophosphates because I supplied them with the know how
>>
>>32213858
>5000 landcaster bombers

even if they lost 2/3 you'd still have over a thousand bombers dropping shit

also

>what is metal strips to confuse the ever loving fuck out of kraut radar
>>
>slash every tank program but medium tanks and the Pershing.
>try and get a example of a T-34 to copy it's best traits
>laugh my ass off when German armor folds earlier.
>>
This thread is fucking retarded. It's not 1942. You already have knowledge of what is going to take place in said battle. Of course you can plan more accordingly. The allies did the best they could with what information they had. Stop living in the past. Invent a time machine and you can have said fantasy. /thread KYS Cuck. Have a good evening. Tips fedora and bows out quietly.
>>
File: brastil.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
brastil.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
Switch to 9mm.
Also build these.
>>
>>32213809
make peace with germany
>>
>>32214719
>*get 45 cal to the face for treason*
>>
>>32214719
this desu

>>32215638
>>>/showers/
>>
>>32213809
Tell churchill to stop being a stubborn ass and make peace with Germany.

Team up to erradicate communism from the planet

Colonize mars by 1952
>>
File: 1480367632134.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1480367632134.png
208KB, 807x935px
>>32215732
>>32214719

>not winning the war b4 the soviet control half of europe
>unironically supporting facism
>not wanting a pan-anglo-french-american golden age where the soviets are kept in russia
>not wanting the 1950s to last throughout the 20th and into the 21st century

this board is cancer
>>
>>32214719
the whole point of the thread is that your fighting some big monumental battle, a struggle of epic proportions, and you just end it with 'peace'?

god your such a faggot
>>
>>32213809

your plan is unbelievably stupid and you are a faggot.
>>
File: lancaster.png (96KB, 492x420px) Image search: [Google]
lancaster.png
96KB, 492x420px
>>32213809
>>32214054
>lanDcaster bombers

no
>>
>>32216153
>I read high school history textbooks and believed every word
>>
>>32216270
>high school

amerifat detected

why are all the naziboos dumb cousin fucker from clapfat land?
>>
This could actually work but.....

>american soldiers
>bravery
>willing to get down and bloody
>>
>>32213809

>I want to divert massive amounts of manpower and resources into dropping a large force as far behind enemy lines as possible, using incredibly risky and flimsy methods, with no logistical support whatsoever

I fucking hate this board.
You people are fucking retards.
>>
>>32213809
>the B17s will drop the troops near the city of Dresden

So, let me get this straight. You're going to drop paratroopers directly into the literal heart of the Third Reich the year they're at the height of their power and the nearest support elements are going to be a bunch of PBRs trying to sail up the Rhine and some Tommies landing in Yugoslavia?

You might as well just have them drop without weapons, because they're going to be destroyed before they can even take the city.
>>
>>32217657
Pay OP no mind, This thread was already malignant around the 6th comment.
>>
>>32216435
I was wondering how the OP thought logistics worked.
>>
>>32217689
>be op
>think war works like company of heroes
>logistics what?
>>
>>32217657
The idea is that you can over well the germans, taking them by surprise
>>
>>32217657
Even if every last paratrooper died it would be worth it because it would spread chaos and confusion in the enemy ranks

The 2 million brits would help take pressure of the soviets.
>>
>>32214719
Americans, everyone.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.