[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /k/ /out/ here. How do you stay sharp under potential danger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: RETRIBUTION.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RETRIBUTION.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Hello /k/ /out/ here. How do you stay sharp under potential danger? Also what trigger signs can a guy look for in threatening situations?
>>
>>32211337
With your eyes.
>>
>>32211337
keep out of striking distance and watch hands above all else.
>>
>>32211337
>Also what trigger signs can a guy look for in threatening situations?
Around blacks never relax, also never let them out of your sight. They like to strike from behind and with superior numbers.
That being said, always stay in public crowded areas, but not too crowded. They like to attack when you are secluded, or when there are simply too many people for you to move.
>>
If you're black, you're always technically "around blacks" and therefore should never relax.

But yeah, just keep your head on a swivel, look for people's eyes and body language.
>>
>>32211337
What is the story behind this?
>>
>>32211400
Also wondering
>>
>>32211398
Thanks, /pol/.
>>
>>32211337
Breathing exercises can help to mitigate stress, but stress control starts long before a situation. Some examples to help you to deal better with stress include:

Healthy diet

Regular exercise (cardio/weight training)

Adequate amount of sleep
>>
>>32211413
>>32211400
not sure if true saw this years ago

the white dudes are christians doing some church shit after the muslim bombing in paris the black doode comes out of no where harrasses the shit out of them latter they hold a silence/prayer for the victims, the black dude comes back harrases them again the short fat white dude goes ape shit and knocks the black dude out
>>
File: reel.jpg (159KB, 1096x697px) Image search: [Google]
reel.jpg
159KB, 1096x697px
>>32211400
>>32211413
am thrice curious
>>
File: world-physical-map.jpg (201KB, 1200x778px) Image search: [Google]
world-physical-map.jpg
201KB, 1200x778px
I suppose if you like taking risks, by all means associate with people who have their heritage from outside this red line.
>>
>>32211400
>>32211413
French Catholics praying in front of a Church that had been closed and then the fine african gentleman appeared and started shouting disrespectful shit. It ended with a dangerous, intolerant frog punching and throwing him around.
>>
>>32211399
>>32211398
Thanks for the input. But what specific signs should I look at?

>>32211432
Thanks

>>32211443
What do you mean?
>>
>>32211400
>>32211413
>>32211436
>>32211440
>>32211445
Have a look see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdnMbbY5m5Y
>>
>>32211490
>Thanks for the input. But what specific signs should I look at?

Black skin
>>
>>32211443

Selects all of the areas that murdered millions and subjected millions more in the past 2 centuries. I guess they're pretty good to their own...
>>
>>32211500
what the fuck are you even trying to say, you daft fuck?
>>
>>32211445
>>32211413
>>32211400
found the vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTQaTMTYla4

doesn't look like he said anything

getting upset over relligion is just madness
>>
>>32211490
Body language is the best indicator that someone will potentially become violent, large arm gestures, scowling, I can't think of anything else. Think of how you look when you're mad, or trying to hide something.
>>
>>32211538
not getting upset over a shitskin that comes to a white country to stir shit is even bigger madness.
>>
>>32211538
>>32211494
>>32211337
violent muslim guys have beared that punching guy has a beared is there a link here?
>>
>>32211490
It's going to be more subconscious reasoning than conscious reasoning that allows you to read non-verbal signals.

Look at a dude, and your brain will compare it to the other social interactions you've had in your life, and produce results directly in the form of an emotional response.
>>
File: I_Could_Save_Europe_Right_Now.png (660KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
I_Could_Save_Europe_Right_Now.png
660KB, 1024x576px
>>32211436
That makes me feel all warm inside. At least someone over there isn't completely cucked.
>>
>>32211572
This.
>>
>>32211494
Eh, doesnt really seem like he did anything to provoke them.
>>
>>32211490
Not so much that their black but the body language as was mentioned.

First note their stance or walk routine, if they're looking around or over their shoulders often, they could be looking for sources of surveillance or witnesses, this is typically done either right before they do something naughty or long before meaning they're scoping the area out. Watch the face, if they're scowling or making an angry face take note. Gestures with the arms are most noticeable, watch for if they're out nearly sideways instead of resting at the torso.

How they're dressed factors in as well, oversized t shirts, wife beaters, sleeveless shirts, likewise oversized pants, anything that looks like it was laundry day for them should be take into account, especially if it's dirty clothing.

Skin color, regrettably, is a factor, this goes with speech pattern as well. Be aware of broken english or ebonics, choice words or slurs, and tone of voice as well as volume, the louder and more aggressive both are, well you get it.

That's all I've got
>>
>>32211443

> Germany
> Never got civilized by glorious Rome
> 3rd time in 100 years that they are ruining europe and killing directly/indirectly european nations.
>mfw

> UK
> Literal joke of Europe, highest obesity ratings, highest illiteracy ratings, chav culture, inbred, ignorant as fuck so that Orcs are based of working class

Sure... keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>32211608
Sounds like fudd tbqh
>>
>>32211616
Like I'm describing a fudd or I am a fudd?
>>
>>32211337
Eyes will dilate, skin may become flush, and you'll notice that they will may start to fidget and breathe heavily.This is what happens when adrenaline start to dump into their system. You can watch people get wound up so to speak. This guy antagonizing people should have recognized that he was in danger the second that guy stood up and started creating distance. Read the book "The Gift of Fear". It has a more detailed break down of stuff like this.
>>
>>32211545
Also, if they suddenly look away to your side, ALWAYS expect a punch. It's pretty much the most common sign someone's trying to pull a haymaker on you.
>>
>>32211608
I look around and observe my surroundings. And people often tell me I look like someone just pissed in my cheerios (I don't know why).
Your first paragraph doesn't indicate much.
>>
>>32211735
Stop being so violent anon.
>>
>>32211735
Do you look around calmly like you're appreciating what's around you? Taking in the scenery in a calm fashion? That's different from whipping your head around shiftily like you're making sure nobody sees you break a store window, I bet you know the difference too.

As for your face, that could just be your resting face, I kind of have this too. I'm talking about a straight up scowling, borderline menacing glare with real anger or malicious intentions behind it, THAT you know it when you see it.
>>
>>32211490
Hand movement, nostril flair, leering
>>
File: A so salty.jpg (65KB, 480x397px) Image search: [Google]
A so salty.jpg
65KB, 480x397px
>>32211612

Looks like we found the salty kraut!
>>
>>32211337
Lol Gomer Pyle in the red shirt never takes his eyes off the cute girl's ass.
>>
>>32212496
kek enjoy the wonders of fanatic religious faith
>>
>>32211337
This webm did not go the way i expected from the thumbnail.
>>
>>32211400
dude got knocked the fuck out
>>
File: 1480474723571.png (170KB, 804x595px) Image search: [Google]
1480474723571.png
170KB, 804x595px
>>32211418
>>
>>32211418
He's not wrong with any of his advice.
>>
File: Co8SgV0W8AIhDb9.jpg (167KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
Co8SgV0W8AIhDb9.jpg
167KB, 1200x798px
>>32211400
frog here

A group of french christians were praying in front of a church the mayor had decided to destroy because why not.
The church wasn't on the verge of collapsing of anything, it was a popular church, St Rita, in Paris.
However some dickheads absolutely wanted to build social housing in place of the church. Because reasons.

Two days before the final decision to destroy the church was made, a french priest was killed in his church by terrorists, you may have heard about this.

So a group of french christian protesters went praying near the church.

Then this anarchist/commie/muhdindunuffin/muhslavery/muhreparations/ nigger piece of shit came in playing loud shitty music and mocking the christians.

he did it once, he did it twice. The third time Gimli the dwarf had enough and dropped malcolmX big time.

He did not file a police report and the story ended up there.

One of the grafitis the christians drew on the fences surrounding the church told :
>"In France they kill priests and then raze churches"
pic related

But hey, when your BFFs are saudi arabia and qatar, what do you expect ?
>>
>>32213633
What were you expecting?

>>32216185
Didn't the priest had his head cut off? I think I remember it. I feel so sorry for France, last time when was the Bataclan and Nice I was fucking enraged, I can only imagine how do you guys felt.
>>
>>32216185
Man that made me sad
>>
>>32216249
Yes this one, in Saint Etienne du Rouvray. The father Hamel, decapitated by two young outstanding mudslimes.

Yes the people are enraged but they have to keep it quiet. However more and more of them can't ignore the facts anymore. Sure you will still find the sheltered liberal degenerates, lots of them in fact, but they would pose no threat in case of a paradigm shift here in France.

Our presidential elections are in may 2017, and believe me, you're in for a ride. Shit's gonna be glorious. Especially if another big terror attack happens.
>>
>>32216447
Yeah, hopefully you guys can deliver too. Marion is such qt btw.

In realted stuff it's a hame that today Austrians did not went through.

Europe's paradigm is shifting tho.
>>
>>32216447
So did that cause enough uproar to keep the church intact?

It makes me die inside that churches will be destroyed and never rebuilt but once that mosque goes up it's never coming down and then bringing 5 more just like it to town.
>>
>>32211606

Playing music out loud with cellphone and not leaving the general area to piss everyone off.
>>
>>32216447
I wonder how much bullshit a society can take before they launch themselves in fury at the unapologetic parasites?
>>
>>32216691
It better be not much more or there will be more parasites than society.
>>
Just keep whining. Those of us who don't hate everyone of a different skin color or political inclination know little facts like that compared to the number of muslims living in western countries, the number of muslims committing acts of terror is tiny.
>>
>>32216249
>What were you expecting?
Not him but with a bunch of people on their knees with one who looks like he has his hands tied behind his back and then a guy walking up behind them, I was expecting some sort of mass execution.
>>
>>32211616
Being mid 20's. I had 4 niggers that went though my work within a year.

One singlet (single mom) got hounded by child protective services and was to first place the blame on any personal wrong doing, pretty much did not show up for days when Store Man had to make the call.

One deep south nigger worked in the back when he was not pumping shit to be paranoid, or being arrested for assaulting another employee (female).

Hood Girl who would leave without punching in and out of machine pretty was on her phone did not help much when not on register only lasted a month.

One who's position was store manager did not do much of cleaning up around the store or covered others that had work to do. Actually belittled me in front of another employee for something simple as not seeing clothing under hanger racks. Got cut loose by upper management and HR, came back as a consumer just to make a mess in the store.

The only black man around was an old guy being monitored by job coach eventually got things done by pretty much when not taking back to the management did adultery related things, like booty calls during work but got lucky made the divorce when he found out his wife cheated first actually somehow left on a good note.

So yeah, the easiest way to know is the tone and sentence structuring of Ebonic dialect. That is how you separate the seeds from the cotton.
>>
>>32211443
This map is autism
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.