[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Governments of the World want pic related dead in 24 hours,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: big blue boy scout.png (152KB, 344x499px) Image search: [Google]
big blue boy scout.png
152KB, 344x499px
The Governments of the World want pic related dead in 24 hours, with as little collateral damage as possible.

Making it look like an accident would be nice, too.

How do you pull it off?
>>
File: txvdLgZ.jpg (89KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
txvdLgZ.jpg
89KB, 1680x1050px
>>32207891
>orchestrate plane crash over Metropolis, the city he always seems to be in
>get selfie with the guy afterwards because he tryna be a man of the people
>fucking xeno with his hearts and minds bullshit
>make obvious discovery of identity and job
>red sun-lamps discreetly placed at work and home
>flash bangs when he walks into office
>50 bmg to the head and chest until gib
>everything scooped up and served at UN luncheon
>>
Kyrptonite bullets exist and have fucked him up in the past. I don't know why the heck Batman didn't make one in BVS. Was he really THAT anti gun?
>>
>>32207925
he's shot Supes with stuff like that before. BVS is just poorly written bullshit.
>>
I'd do nothing at all because why should I help the government try to kill someone that's actually a good person? Are they envious they're all pieces of shit and he's actually making the world a better place unlike all these cancerous leaders?
>>
>>32207946
>why don't we just let this potentially extinction causing illegal alien cuck our planet
wew lad
>>
>>32207946
He freaks out really bad when bad things happen to him. He's also installed himself as a facist global dictator in multiple instances.
>>
>>32207917
Alright, dipshit, what's your plan when a famous journalist in one of the nation's most esteemed newspapers goes missing?
>>
>>32207963
Assuming I have the backing of the government, wiping that shit under the rug would be a piece of cake. The rest of the JL is who I'd have to worry about, not fooling the masses.
>>
>>32207972
Shit like that isn't something that gets "wiped under the rug".
>>
>>32207983
It involves large sums of money, blackmail, and choppers from Smallville to Guantanamo. I realize this is a lot more difficult than it sounds and my plan would be torn to shit in a minute. No reason no to shitpost in a thread about the hypothetical assassination of a fictional alien superhero.
>>
>>32207891

>Invite Lois Lane out to an MF Doom concert
>Pay thugs to threaten her but run off
>Superman arrives to find LL is ok
>But on the Stage MF Doom starts to humiliate him with sick verses
>As Superman cries super tears snipe him with Krpytonite Bullets
>Finish him off with Kryptonite Spear.

Easy Peasy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAIWYqzjJj4
>>
>>32207963
Not care. The news of Superman missing would totally eclipse the news of a reporter missing. Maybe 50 years later there might be a conspiracy theory linking the two.
>>
>>32208020
What about the bitch?
>>
>>32207928
Imagine if Godzilla was fighting King Kong and suddenly they both stopped because Kong said "You're letting them kill Mothra!" and Godzilla had a bunch of flashbacks about working with Mothra.
>>
>>32207925
I never liked the idea of kryptonite bullets, because Superman can canonically fly INSANELY fucking fast
IIRC it was like 2000 mile/second

easiest way would probably just get someone to meet him at a public event(or orchestrate him saving their life) and give him a kryptonite handshake.
Or take a spin on the russian classic and poison his fucking food with trace amounts of the shit.
>>
>>32208022
Wonder Woman? Surely you don't mean Louise?
>>
>>32208056
I remember when Russian did that. That was cool.
As for Superman's flight speed...it varies based on environment, exposure to non red or green solar radiation, and what writers he has.
>>
>>32208022
Get who got arrested?
Or addicted to narcotics.
Or sent to an insane asylum.
Any of those really.
>>
>>32208070
I know he's faster than light in a vacuum
either way, we know for a FACT he's faster than a speeding bullet and that's all that counts.
In every iteration i can think of, he's several times faster than damn near anything people shoot at him if he's aware of it beforehand
>>
>>32208056
He doesn't have spidey sense. Shoot him in the back with a supersonic round and he'd never know it was coming, so long as he didn't hear the action of the trigger first. Even then, thinking fast is something Superman has to consciously do, like with most of his powers. He gets hit by surprise attacks all the time while fighting super baddies.
>>
>>32208078
That's kind of why I opted for taking away anything super about him with the red lamps.
He would probably shrug off whatever was shot at him anyways.
>>
>>32208078
So shoot him from behind.
>>
>>32208083
>>32208104
If I were going to take down a guy who could hear me breathe on the other side of the planet, and who could fuck up a continent by stomping the ground, I'm not taking any chances
>>32208087
hardest part would be planting them
Communist Batman didn't have a problem with it in Red Son, but he lead supes into a trap. You can't just fuck around in his apartment, the longer you're there the more likely he's going to stop in for a microsecond and see something fucky going on.
>>
>>32207891
ask scientists to make a mini black hole and then figure out how to close it

>lead superman into a black hole
>>
>>32208120

I would tell you about the time when Superman grabbed a singularity and held it in his hand, but I think you already know about it.
>>
Random Superman hate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPiQ-0n0Hy8
>>
Inject Lois Lane with super powerful space-aids
>>
>>32207891
Find out who he is usa cia facial regocnition tool to find out who he is

guve everyone he knows cancer and kill all

Get a fake dr to say how superman is radioactive and is giving people cancer

That way superman leaves
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.