[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitter sweet really just can't get over it. go on R&R

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (85KB, 540x663px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 540x663px
Bitter sweet really just can't get over it. go on R&R to see my daughter. she's been staying with my ma since Mary passed, fucking rebel suicide bomber took her from us just after Janes 6th birthday. Only one from the whole company to make it. All my friends, comrades, brothers gone just like that. Then before I knew it…happened all over again. Rebel scum.
>>
nah, it's ok! Papa Lucas retconned it all and it was mostly just clones! See, that way, it'd be more black and white/good and evil. No need to murky grey area.
>>
File: star-wars-tusken-raider-attack.jpg (15KB, 530x276px) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-tusken-raider-attack.jpg
15KB, 530x276px
HHUUUUUUUUUUUUUNHH
>>
File: Darth Gimpsuit.jpg (39KB, 425x500px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Gimpsuit.jpg
39KB, 425x500px
[Heavy Breathing]
>>
File: Death to the Occupiers.jpg (278KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Death to the Occupiers.jpg
278KB, 800x800px
Your wife died because of the heartless occupation of innocent worlds by a cruel and corrupt power structure. And by enforcing Imperial will, you contributed to her death.

Murdering Stormtrooper filth.
>>
There's a hundred thousand Stormtroopers on Coruscant.
On Coruscant there are Stormtroopers everywhere
But your house could fall down
Your baby could drown
Wouldn't none of those Stormtroopers care

Everybody gather 'round
Loosen up your suspenders
Hunker down on the ground
I'm a Rimmer
And you are too
But don't I take good care of you

Who built the trade route to the Corporate Sector?
Who put up the hospitals and built you schools?
Who looks after shit-kickers like you?
The Rebellion do

Who gave a party at the Hutt Hotel?
And invited the whole north hemisphere of the planet down there for free
The people in the city
Had their eyes bugging out
Cause everyone of you
Looked just like me

Rebellion, Rebellion
Everybody sing
Rebellion, Rebellion
Every man a king!

Who took on the COMPNOR men
And whipped their ass
Just like he promised he'd do?
Ain't no Stormtrooper gonna run this world
Gonna be run by little folks like me and you

Rebellion, Rebellion
Friend of the working being.
Rebellion, Rebellion
The Rebellion gonna save this world.
>>
File: Hoth.jpg (134KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
Hoth.jpg
134KB, 450x338px
AVENGE HOTH!
>>
File: 1.jpg (681KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
681KB, 1600x1200px
>>32212391
Go space yourself, terrorist. All you do is murder innocent bystanders. Your rebellion is just a front to bring back a dead religion. The Empire is an organisation of action, unlike the dead republic which stood by and did nothing.
>>
I just bought this new Blaster Pistol, hear its rare as hell. Can be configured to be a blaster rifle and shit too. Did I do good guys?
>>
>>32212568
Listen, mang. I'm no Jedi-lover, but Imperial atrocities in the name of repressing dissent have pretty much turned me against them. The human cost of your New Order is too high to stomach.

Like, Onderon is burning with revolt because Stormtroopers tried to murder some old man. And yet you say to me: " this is all the fault of a bunch of kooky mystics and peacekeepers who all died in the Clone Wars" . Am I supposed to believe that?
>>
No one NEEDS an E-11.
>>
File: 101st Desert Combat Legion.jpg (18KB, 273x273px) Image search: [Google]
101st Desert Combat Legion.jpg
18KB, 273x273px
Any /tatooine/ Stormtroopers here? Everyone shit-talks the planet, but it's actually been a real easy term so far.
>>
File: N-1_Starfighter.png (884KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
N-1_Starfighter.png
884KB, 1024x768px
The only thing i wanted to see in the new new sequels is the Naboo starfighter. Or just Naboo in general. Much disappoint.
>>
>>32214257

Naboo was literally a shitty Alderaan ripoff.
>>
File: 1371127608874.jpg (494KB, 1168x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1371127608874.jpg
494KB, 1168x1810px
>>32214257
I'm mad that the new movie didn't introduce some new ?-wing fighter, AT-AT or TIE variant like they did in Ep 1-3. Have real good hopes for Rouge One to bring back some transitory Old Republic/Empire weapon designs.
>>
>>32214421
>>32212952

this is the chicks blaster i think
>>
>Have the tech to make fully sentient robot helpers
>Still design ships that require human crews
What the fuck? Why has literally no one thought of creating an army of drones post Order 66?
>>
>>32212454

your a rimmer? so you like to lick buttholes kek

fucking terrorist rebel
>>
>>32210254
What is that armor set called?
>>
>>32212568
>>32213937

Betrayal is when your own clones, your friends and comrades turn their blasters on you and shoot until their weapons overheat. The Force was on my side that day! I got away, but countless of my dead religious practitioners didn't. So yeah I'm a little pissed off at the Empire. Not because the republic failed, because we could have stopped it.
>>
>>32215007
Feels bad man. Listen, if you ever pass by Onderon, there's a bar - Vaklu's Misbegotten Children - for people who are no friends of the Empire. You'll be amongst friends there.
>>
File: Galactic Empire.png (101KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Galactic Empire.png
101KB, 1024x1024px
>>32215007
>>32215058

Reported to the Imperial Inquisitor.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.