[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work at a cluttered mom & pop shop with no security cameras,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: kermit.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>work at a cluttered mom & pop shop with no security cameras, ripe for robbing
>stores (mostly gas stations) on the same road as my workplace are getting robbed weekly
>one clerk got shot and killed a few months ago on a road not too far away, but a bit closer to the super ghetto-y parts of town
>worse yet, a high percentage of our customers (about two or three per day) are dealers there to buy a certain product that they use in manufacturing their drugs

How should I prepare myself for the inevitable, when the dealers realize how easy it would be to pick us off? I would have no problem handing over the money, but I'm worried that I might get shot anyway as a witness.
>>
Get some body armor I guess.
Easy enough to hide this time of year, your shop's probably old enough to not have working heat too.
>>
>>32206035

gun behind the counter
>>
Take a pic of store layout. Get some pistol grade body armor, should not be too expensive. Conceal a pistol. Get a sawed off shotty and keep it by the register. If they come in pointing a gun at you do whatever they say and try to remain calm. Try to distract them or look for a weakness. Most robbers will keep looking behind them for police/people calling the police. That is your time to draw and shoot. Try and get control of their gun if it is in your face. A quick slap will usually disarm someone like a dindu who don't know how to hold a gun properly.
>>
>>32206079
>>32206170
I don't think guns would fly with my boss.
>>
>>32206225
It's your choice my man. Your life>your boss.

Just conceal a pistol and don't tell him you have it. Do you really want to put your life on the line to please your boss?
>>
>>32206265
How do you even conceal a gun so that not even your boss ever sees it?
>>
>>32206313
Wear a coat/jacket.
>>
>>32206324
Jesus, I would be sweating my balls off. I don't know where you live, but I live in the South. It's pretty much never cold enough to wear layers indoors.
>>
>>32206313
Back when I was only 18, I used to pocket carry my makarov to the shithole warehouse I worked at. Then when I got me a proper office job I started shoulder carrying my beretta just for fun in the winter, pretty dumb now thinking about it but you can conceal guns very well if you spend money on a good holster and practice
>>
>>32206035
>How should I prepare myself for the inevitable

By fucking leaving.

>b-b-but muh muh body armer nd gun!!!

Leave. You're not Lance Thomas. Leave.
>>
>>32206313
I conceal carry a Glock 19 to my college. Every day. Nobody sees it. I've had it with me for years.

1) Good holster in a position conducive to your activity: for me, the best I've found is an appendix holster from Custom Carry Concepts. $40+, because you get what you pay for up to ~$80

2) Good sturdy belt--a gun belt. $60+ for a dedicated gun belt, you can get some very sturdy ones cheaper

3) Dress around the gun. Plaid, flannel, stripes, hawaiian, or other patterns do a great job of breaking up a gun's outline. A second layer does as well, so I frequently wear a lightweight longsleeve unbuttoned.
>>
>>32206353
I used to live in Texas so I understand.

At the very least get a pocket pistol. You can literally just put them in your pocket. Look for a single stacked .380 ACP pistol. I'm sure some other /k/ommando can give you a specific one if that sounds better than the coat.
>>
>>32206035
Shoot them when they enter the store.
>>
>>32206394
Ruger Lcp custom or the new lcp2.
>>32206368
Because you have to be Rambo to defend yourself from a dindu, right? Indians kill niggers that try to rob them all the time.
>>
Thanks for the replies, guys. I'm considering my options. >>32206380 is especially helpful.
>>
>>32206573
Also body armor. No way your employer could legitimately complain about you wearing it, since it's purely defensive and not a weapon in any sense. It can be bulky and somewhat expensive but technology has been getting better and a simple IIIA vest can be had for ~$300. You can also find used police surplus ones for sale sometimes, they rotate them every ~5 years but the ballistic protection tends to work well beyond the warranty period (so long as nobody did anything retarded like tumbling it in a washing machine every day).
>>
>>32206573
While I'm glad you found it especially helpful, >>32206368 actually is giving the best advice.

The right thing to do is not to strap up when you go into the dangerous part of town, it's to never go to that part of town at all. You win every gunfight that you didn't have to take part in.
>>
>>32206516
LCP2 is the best .380 pocket pistol on the market right now bar none.

>>32206394
ALWAYS HAVE A HOLSTER. ALWAYS. FOR /ANY/ CARRY GUN.
>>
>>32206645
I can't get a different job right now, dude. I'd rather not get into it here, but it's just not possible.
>>
>>32206651
You better tell us so everyone ca call you a gay fag that likes Tyrone PP
>>
>>32206651
He's samefagging and a troll. Don't listen to him.
>>
I had a buddy where I used to work that was a combat veteran, one of those dudes who just didn't feel comfortable without carrying a gun. And we were in a 100% white area with 0 violent crime. He had an ankle holster and I don't think anyone but me knew that he was packing heat.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.