[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Republicans control the house, senate and presidency. Do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: NFA_Reform.png (10KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
NFA_Reform.png
10KB, 512x512px
Republicans control the house, senate and presidency.

Do you think we will have NFA/import reform?

Would it be worth writing/petitioning Paul, Amash, Cruz about it?
>>
>>32199988
>Republicans control the house, senate and presidency.

But don't have 60 votes in the senate. Can you say filibuster?
>>
>>32199988
Import reform maybe, NFA more than likely not. The HPA will probably pass though.
>>
>>32200000
Reid changed the filibuster rules.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/11/30/heh-dem-senator-suddenly-regretting-the-reid-rule-on-filibusters-n2252795
>>
>>32199988
If they get around to it. I feel like they have more important things on their mind.

And I mean 'important' as in they have things THEY care about more they want to work on.
I'd love to see it tho.
>>
>>32200003
>The HPA will probably pass though.
That's nice for most of the country. Slave states will outlaw silencers the day after. Watch.
>>
>>32200105
They will just have to wait a few years until it gets smacked down by the new Supreme Court.
>>
If HPA can actually pass it could open the door for more open criticism of the NFA which could eventually lead to some push towards repealing it. Getting bipartisan cooperation (even if that means a handful of dems) would help.

The usual suspects were already threatening to filibuster universal carry so we'll see how things play out.
>>
>>32200134
There is no constitutional right to silencers.

Move to a different state if you don't like the laws.

>>32199988
I doubt the guy who ran on trade protection is going to backstab the NRA and gun manufacturers by flooding the country with cheap foreign guns.

Nobody is going to legalize literal machine guns.

I look forward to being able to get SBRs and silencers though
>>
File: 1475727542947.jpg (199KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1475727542947.jpg
199KB, 600x450px
>>32200216
>There is no constitutional right to silencers.
>>
>>32200039
thats for judge appointments, not for legislation champ.

you fucking idiot, if this were real life, id punch you in the nutsack.

>>32200000
nice dubs followed by quints. have a beer. celebrate
>>
>>32200236
There isn't. Move to a better state.
>>
>>32200216
>Nobody is going to legalize literal machine guns
That is a self-defeating attitude.
> look forward to being able to get SBRs and silencers though
You already can register new SBRs and silencers. You can't register new MGs.

Also: fuck you
>>
>>32199988
depends on how they do it. Dems are signaling they will become an insurgent, uncooperative party. They will try to stop everything, even if it helps them, just to say "look at us we're sticking it to trump".

Republicans need a super majority, or be smart enough to force a vote via reconciliation. Thank god the nfa is in the tax code.
>>
>>32200895
I look forward to SBRs and Silencers for far cheaper and without months of waiting on a stamp*

Fuck you as well, nobody is going to legalize full auto, spend your energy on realistic goals
>>
I hope for a full repeal of the NFA. If that isn't feasible then I want supressors off of it followed by SBRs SBSs and AOWs.

Machineguns would be nice too but I'm not sure how much support that would get.
>>
>>32200277
More dubs
>>
>>32200277
I'd nut punch him after you. It's pathetic how little people know of the workings of Congress.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.