[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here a former legionaire? How was it? Is it true that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: french-foreign-legion.jpg (178KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
french-foreign-legion.jpg
178KB, 900x599px
Anyone here a former legionaire? How was it? Is it true that recruits get raped as a form of "punishment"?
>>
>>32195336
Is that true? Sign me up haha
>>
>>32195336
There has been a few ex-legionairres on here in the past. Don't know about recently.

From what I can tell it is super low-budget, very abusive toward recruits, and the end of the line for a lot of these guys. I've read a bit about it, and it doesn't sound great at all. Striking uniforms, though.

t. ex-11B1P
>>
File: Pioneers 01.png (448KB, 852x471px) Image search: [Google]
Pioneers 01.png
448KB, 852x471px
Those beards are so great.
>>
Russian Foreign Legion is the one with the rape
>>
>>
Rape? No.

Brutal beatings? Yes.
>>
>>32195540
>that one guy giving the stink-eye to someone on his right
kek'ed
>>
File: 1431185304198.png (288KB, 1059x613px) Image search: [Google]
1431185304198.png
288KB, 1059x613px
>>32195560
>2 lefties in one picture
>>
What do these guys even do? Like what do their operations consist of? Are they used as cannon fodder for the French army?

I just can't picture France involved in so many conflicts that they need to employ a foreign legion to solve them
>>
>>32195964
>mfw its the muzzie givinf the stink eye to a nigger
>>
>>32195551

Is there even such a thing?

>>32195992

Last I heard they were supressing a miner's rebellion in French guyana. Pretty heroic
>>
Couple years back I went to Fort de Nogent.

I was there for a week or so.

Met about 5 americans, 1 canadian with hidden heart disease, a lot of manlet britbongs 5'5 with musculature of 13 years old girl and 2 guys from south african republic who spoke english.

Half of the candidates were from france colonies, senegal, ivory coast and shit, nignogs. Couple of arabs who did not eat pork.

And russians.

Rooms are divided linguistically most of the time.
>>
>>32196157
Yeah, most of the time miners up in there are armed with AKMs and legionnaires often die in these events.
>>
>>32196215
>>32196157
Why do you feel the need to make shit up when the information is readily available?
>>
>>32196204

>Musculature of 13 years old.

Don't you need to pass a fitness test to get in? I heard it was 4 complete pull ups and that's actually not as easy as it sounds.

>>32196215

Whats the death toll for legionnaires? I used to think it was relatively calm but then I read that these guys are pretty much expendable troops the French army uses before risking their own guys, so pretty much cannon fodder.

Also are these guys properly trained? Or are they just given guns and told to aim and shoot?
>>
>>32196286

I dont think you've ever researched about the FFL.

There's really not much info "readily available". That thing I said about suppressing a miner's rebellion? I got it from researching about them, like you just told me to do.
>>
>>32196290
If corporal chef is in good mood, he will let you pass with 4 pull ups, 5 is minimum.
I saw some chink who did 0, he probably came all the way from asia to be dropped out 5 minutes after he came in.

Depends on the unit, 2nd Rep from Corsica is somewhat a SOF unit, no special status though. They just get proper training around the globe.

Other units attract mostly guys from these shit colonies with ebola virus present, it's just better life to them.
>>
>>32196290
And about death toll, hard to say, they keep it secret along with permanent injuries,
>>
>>32196290
>that's actually not as easy as it sounds.
How is four pull ups not easy?

if you want real answers to your questions you should head over to this forum instead. The posters there are legit ex and current FFL people
https://cervens.net/legionbbs123/
>>
>>32196300
Lmao. Maybe if you restrict yourself to english-speaking media maybe.
It's even more hilarious that you blow the garimpeiros and Harpie operation as a "miner rebellion". Talk about fucking hyperbole.

Oh, and I've personally been to the FFL's jungle training center.
>>
>>32196501
>they keep it secret
You really enjoy talking out of your ass.
>>
>>32195336
Hi burger, frog here, let me tell you some tales about the

>MYDEE ZOOBURR DOOBURR ZEGRED VRENDJ VOREN LEEDJUN

First, when you arrive, a bunch of mustached french officers will offer you some croissants
DON'T EAT THEM THAT'S A RUSE
They are poisoned with a scary drug. If you eat them you will WANT to become a FUCKING MUTE GAY MIME and wander around in Paris moving your hands like a retard. Then you will eat some dicks like you can't help it.
That's where most of the french mimes come from. You've been warned.

Secondly, at some point they will ask you if you are ready to die for France. Now that's a tricky part : don't say yes, don't say no, say :
>"Je suis pédé comme un phoque"
pronounce :
>"Juh su-ee payday kom oon fok"
which is the secret code for discounts on croissants and wine at the mess. Don't thank me it's free.

interesting part : the FAMAS. This french space magic gun has the particularity of being able to morph itself into any kind of gun, hence the /k/ related wisdom asking if a weapon is a Famas. A very well trained operator may indeed be able to identify a morphed Famas in the blink of an eye, which usually makes the Famas melt itself to death in a cloud of smoke and a cry of agony.
If you want to keep your Famas alive and well, say things like
>"tu es beau Famas, je veux te sentir dans mes fesses".
Pronounce :
>"too ay bo famas, juh vuh tuh santeer dan may fess"
out loud when cleaning your gun. You will make your Famas and your polish sergent happy.

Last but not least, the white képi. While looking stupid, it's actually used to hide the fact your skull will turn cylindrical at some point due to constantly being hazed by croissant-eating polish sergents calling you a "putain de kurwa" 10 times per minute. Which makes it very practical.

If you survive this you will become a legionnaire. At home you will enjoy the respect of mimes saluting you in the street, as well as free croissants from every boulangerie around.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.