[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/! I am looking for ANY source (ideally for buying from)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Hey /k/!

I am looking for ANY source (ideally for buying from) on a long handled version of the item in my picture.

It doesn't have to be exactly, but must function well as a swingable axe. There seems to be a whole buncha flimsy/folding ones for camping. But I was something solid.

Please help! All I find is shit online, despite googling around a fair bit.

Also axe thread/will boot.
>>
>>32192216
Buy one and put a pipe of your desired length over it.
>>
File: 5.11-Operator-Axe-03.jpg (76KB, 1087x725px) Image search: [Google]
5.11-Operator-Axe-03.jpg
76KB, 1087x725px
The operator is quite nice, but only 15 inches
>>
>>32192227
I did consider that, and it could work well. But Ideeeally I'd find something with a solid handle.
>>
>>
>>32192241
Get a wooden pole and bolt it to it? You're asking for a poleaxe, a weapon that's been out of use for centuries. And a swingblade axe sounds like a terrible idea. Just get a ditch bank blade if you need to chop shit that bad.
>>
>>32192394
You're right, I want a utility-poleaxe I suppose. I basically want it the length of a fireaxe/crowbar (not hatchet). But 50% of the use is the multi-function.
>>
>>32192464
Stick a crowbar through an axe head, fill the gap with bits of rebar, weld into place.
>>
>>32192488
Hey, not a bad idea.... might get real heavy, real quick.
>>
>>32192464
So you want an axe with tools on the end? Go grab an axe right now and hold it. Tell me how having that in your pocket opposed to a screwdriver is better.
>>
>>32192498
Yes. You're asking for a full-size wrecking bar with an axe head. That's a lot of steel, and probably not easily found on the market for a reason. Sounds super rad, though, show us what you come up with--bonus points for a video of it wrecking shit.
>>
>>32192608
For screws, it isn't. But try forcing a door with a screw driver. Or cutting down a tree, or forcing a nail in/out of something...
>>
>>32192626
I mean, use the right tool for the job? Axe heads are thick and heavy for a reason. If you slim out it to a blade width, you lose your weight and greatly reduce your wedge physics. Also, having a 4ft long pry bar to get rid of one nail sounds silly.
>>
>>32192622
I will do my best, and post what I achieve.
>>
>>32192655
It certainly has it's limitations. But my urges are illogical...
>>
>>32192626
>forcing a door with a screw driver. Or cutting down a tree, or forcing a nail in/out of something
In what context do you see yourself using this, anon? If it's an urbanX or squatter thing, breaking and entering with a fucking halberd might look worse than using the standard wrecking bar and bolt cutters. Then again, there's nothing wrong with viking.

If you want it for legal operations, you can probably just have a purposed fireaxe and a purposed wrecking bar.
>>
>>32192679
You're doing the /k/ube's work, son.
>>
>>32192696
I must admit, it's a bit of a fantasy that I'd use it for anything categorically useful; but having said that, I imagine it as a tool for legal entry to locked/decaying property I need to repossess. Or you know, zombies.
>>
>>32192729
The only reason a /k/omrade needs to acquire a demolition halberd is the /k/ube inspired desire to wield one. Repossessing property with a +5 halberd of destruction would be feudal lord tier shenanigans worthy of greentext.
>>
>>32192810
Once again, I shall endeavour to post if such events were to happen.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.