[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>100 year old design >heavy as Fuck >low capacity >high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_6476.jpg (30KB, 593x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6476.jpg
30KB, 593x310px
>100 year old design
>heavy as Fuck
>low capacity
>high recoil
>shitty sights
>big and unwieldy as fuck
>screams "I'm a fudd!"
>ammo is expensive
>can't be taken apart without the use of tools
>~$1000
>most don't have an accessory rail

Why would anyone still buy a 1911?
>>
>>32188575
retarded fudds. /k/ is full of them
>>
The definition of Fudd has become so broad as to be meaningless
Also
>Guns can only be bought for purely pragmatic reasons and only the ones I like
>>
>>32188589
I would understand if they were cheap/milsurp but they are fucking pointless now
>>
>>32188575
I'd buy one. I have small palms so 1911 fits mine well. Some clock e.g. is too bulky for my hands. On the other hand, pistols are expensive as hell in my country ( RU ), so every handgun would be overpriced at our market.
>>
>>32188668
* glock . fukken t9
>>
>>32188575
the original design could be taken apart with nothing but a bullet and the gun itself
you use the rim to unscrew the grip screws, the leaf spring takes out the mag release, firing pin is used as a punch for the mainspring housing.

with all the nonstandardized parts in modern 1911s you need tools since people like hex screws.
>>
>>32188575
>>screams "I'm a fudd!"
This topic screams that you are retarded.
>>
>looks cool
>shoots incredibly
>dat trigger
>lots of nice custom options

All your complaints are valid. IMO I would only have a nice one for a fun gun and stick to wonder polymers for serious use.
>>
File: 1480141500182.jpg (86KB, 500x587px) Image search: [Google]
1480141500182.jpg
86KB, 500x587px
Let me guess. You hate revolvers too.
>>
>>32188575
Want to know how I can tell you've never owned one?
>>
>>32188575

>100 year old design
yet still popular as hell

>heavy as Fuck
feels like a weapon in my hand

>low capacity
l2shoot, scrub

>high recoil
stop embarrassing yourself before I kick sand in your face weakiling.

>shitty sights
Not as elite as plastic ball/cup glock sights, amirite?

are you a midget?

>screams "I'm a fudd!"
You will benefit from not caring what other people think as you age

>ammo is expensive
for 9mm to be effective, you need snowflake rounds that are much more expensive. 45 FMJ has best effectiveness of all fmj options.

This is the 3rd admission of weakness. Could the problem be you?

>~$1000
I have 1911's from RIA, Sig, Springfield, under $1000. Only my Les Bauer cost more, and I did win a Kimber that retails over a grand, but it was a charity auction.

It's an option that almost all manufacturers offer.

If you don't like 1911's, thats cool. I don't care what you buy/shoot/masterbate with.

Why do you care what anyone else does?
It comes of insecure, and maybe a nervous nelly who depends on public approval isn't someone who has the maturity to own guns.
>>
>>32188782
If you buy a 1911 for less than $3000 you have to take it to a gun smith to get it to work properly.
>>
>>32188789
No.
>>
>>32188797
Yes you do, don't fucking lie.
>>
>>32188575
>Why would anyone still buy a 1911?
Freedom. Go suck comrade Stalin's dick you commie fagot.
>>
>>32188807
Mine's never had a problem.
>>
>>32188820
Then that's pretty fucking rare.
>>
>>32188829
Um, no. It's actually the other way around. Over 3k, and you have to take them to a gunsmith.
>>
>>32188575
>doesnt appreciate classic
>weak baby arms
>i have 15 round mags
>weak wrists
>bad eye sight
>tiny baby hands
>doesnt know what "fudd" is
>poor
>doesnt know how to take apart a gun without tools
>ill give you that
>>
>>32188789

I'm not an expert, but I like 1911's. I have not found this to be true. I'm not saying they don't ever malfunction, but so have my Glocks

>My gen 2 17 fucking died mid IDPA match
>My Vickers 17 malfunctions with his gay ass magazine base plates
>My gen 4 19 doesn't kick brass out enough, and jams a bunch.

All fixable - 17 needed a new striker spring, dumped Vickers plates, still need to get 19 looked at.
>>
>>32188575
>I've never shot, held, or disassembled a 1911: The post
>>
>>32188789
bought a Springfield for $700, brand new, fully loaded edition. Worked right out of the box. I have never once had it malfunction. two-three hundred rounds later. Plus what is wrong with wanting some Americana lying around? Same reason people want most guns, history.
>>
>>32188779
This.
>>
>>32188948
Also this.
>>
>>32188810
Bingo. This guy gets it.

I don't own a 1911, but I'd probably trade one of my current firearms for a decent one. Including any of my Glocks.

As far as your other complaints go, a 1911 is way better than a rock, but here are some good comparisons:
A rock is a much older design. So fucking what?
A rock (a good one anyway) is heavy as fuck.
A rock doesn't need high capacity. Just good rock placement.
A rock has a lot of recoil if you're throwing it or hitting something with it hard enough.
A rock doesn't have sights, use your fucking instinct and skill.
A rock is generally big and unwieldy, if you don't know how to use a fucking rock.
A rock screams "I'm a caveman!"
A rock can be expensive or cheap, just like .45 ACP
You can't take a rock apart without tools, or another rock.
A rock can be expensive or not so much, depending on what kind you want.
A rock doesn't have an accessory rail.

And yet I can kill everything from a rat to a home invader to a water buffalo with a fucking rock, and my ancestors have for something like a million years.

A 1911 is not primitive technology. It just doesn't fit Asian, limp-wrist, or female hands very well, which is why real men like it.

Of course, if I am such a timid mouse and so poor at shooting skill that I think I need not only to be armed, but also be able to spray 20 rounds before a reload, a 1911 wouldn't be for me. I bought my wife a high capacity 9mm because I know in a bad situation she may not be able to hit shit, and probably isn't strong enough to have many options once her magazine runs out. All I need is 7 or 8 rounds to clear up 99% of all threats, after that I'm plenty geared up to beat someone to death anyway, and a couple pound hunk of metal with a nice grip is even better than a rock!
>>
>>32188997
>bought a Springfield for $700, brand new, fully loaded edition. Worked right out of the box. I have never once had it malfunction. two-three hundred rounds later.

Hear that glockfags? 300 rounds later and 0 malfunctions. Not so smug about "muh reliability" now are you?
>>
Postin in a shitpostin thred.
>>
>>32188789
Payed 385 for ria 1911 have had one malfunction in 1000 rounds and it was fte after 100 rounds of some steel wolf.
>>
>>32188575
Yes it can, in fact you can do complete disassemblies without using tools. I've done it. 15 minutes to take all parts off (including grip), and then 15 minutes to put them all back. That's while blindfolded, by the way.

>100 year old design
Actually it's over 100, and it's still mass-produced, in fact there probably hasn't been this much production of the M1911 design since WWII. There's probably more M1911s being made now than even the WWI years.

>Heavy as fuck
Maybe .2 or .3lb heavier than an all-steel Military-sized pistol like Hi Power or M9? In short; you're a pussy if you really think it's heavy for a full sized Military pistol.

>High recoil
Well that just means you're a pussy

>Low capacity
Fair enough; compared to double-stack Military-sized pistols the M1911 design has around half the capacity, possibly 2/5th. Still, most self defence situations require between 1-3 shots so if anything the M1911 can carry around 2.5-8x as much ammo as needed

>Shitty sights
About on par with modern handguns

>Big and unwieldy
The M1911 was pretty much the first pistol to have modern-style controls, and it's reknown for feeling VERY pleasant in the hand, and accessing the slide stop/mag release really isn't an issue unless you're perhaps 10 years old.

>ammo is expensive
Save for the fact there's no surplus available, it's not that bad.

>~$1000
They're available for $350-400 where I am

>Most don't have an accessory rail
True, and honestly, who actually uses them? Seeing a pistol with a laser or light is like seeing an AK or Glock with a malfunction; VERY rare.

>Trolling this hard
Yeah, I know, I bit the bait, but I feel like talking about the M1911 so meh.

In the end, it's still very much a modern design. It's a bit heavier than average, and it has lower capacity than Military-sized side-arms, but I don't see either of those aspects being particularly detrimental.
>>
>>32188575
Because I'm allowed to like things you don't
>>
>>32189523
>-steel Military-sized pistol like Hi Power or M9?
M9 is alu frame.
>>
File: 1475038472097.jpg (77KB, 564x583px) Image search: [Google]
1475038472097.jpg
77KB, 564x583px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (305KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
305KB, 1920x1080px
>>32188575
>100+ year old base design
>heavy as fuck
>low capacity
>high recoil
>Shitty sights
>screams "I'm a poorfag!"
>ammo is more expensive than it
>~$150
>Most don't have an accessory rail

....wait shit
>150$ only
>100% American Manufacture
>Only 150$

Why DO people buy 1911's then?
>>
>>32188626
The voice of reason? God has blessed us
>>
>>32188837
Could perhaps one of you explain your reasons as to why it would need to be brought to the gunsmith
>>
>>32190061
>he doesn't know about the 1911's retarded extractor design
Literally needs to be "tuned", like a fucking instrument.

Not the guy you're replying to, but you're seriously going to argue in a 1911 thread and you've never even fiddled with the extractor on one?

I own a goverment, and a doublestack. Their manufacture and costs are irrelevant, both needing tweaking eventually. Even the 1000$ models, good to go from the factory, will eventually need tweaking.

You'll damage the fucking mechanism trying to figure out what's wrong if you don't know about this. Did that to my goverment model, my first one, back when I was a retard and bought into the FUDD lore about 1911s.
>>
>>32188678
Wait....
They're still using t9 in Russia???
>>
>>32188789
I bought a Springfield Range Officer Compact 9mm for $400, because the guy selling it had had extractor issues and the thumb safety doesn't work. The PPS I got for $400 was a more reasonable choice for CCW, but the 1911's way more fun for range time.
>>
>>32188668
How is the MP-446 viking?
>>
>>32188668
I recommend the slovenian arex rex zero 1.

t. MAC
>>
>>32188575
This is a rather obvious b8, still I will respond just because I'm bored:

>100 year old design
a)not an argument
b)used to some extent by majority of modern handguns

>heavy as fuck
>>low capacity
I'll give you that

>high recoil
proof that you didn't shot one

>shitty sights
depending on the manufacurer

Big, yes.
Unwieldy, is rather subjective, but general consensus is no

>screams "I'm a fudd!"
a)not an argument
b)this word doesn't mean what (You) think it means

>ammo is expensive
not by a large margin

it can be field-striped without tools

only useful for practical/competetive application
>>
>100 year old design
Appeal to novelty fallacy
>heavy as Fuck
>high recoil
Which is it? You can't have it both ways.
>shitty sights
Available with modern sights.
Most accurate combat pistol around.
>screams "I'm a fudd!"
So? I buy guns for their use, not because of what others may think.
>ammo is expensive
You get what you pay for.
Yes it can.
>~$1000
Simply false.
The only valid point you've made so far.
>>
>>32190661
>heavy as Fuck
>high recoil
>Which is it? You can't have it both ways.
actually, you can (large revolvers, deagle),
but OP is still baiter/idiot/both
>>
>>32190661
"Most accurate combat pistol around"

Wrong.
>>
File: ss.gif (3MB, 320x170px) Image search: [Google]
ss.gif
3MB, 320x170px
>>32188575
Your tacticool HK .45 only holds 10 rounds, most """"""hi capacity"""""" double stack .45's only hold 10 rounds

the 1911 holds 8+1 which is only 1 less, what that 1 less bullet buys you is a very comfortable to hold grip compared to holding a two-by-four sized grip on double stacked .45's

girly-boys cant handle shooting a .45, boo hoo
>>
/k/: Where we stand for your personal freedom but fuck your personal preference
>>
>>32190708
>deagle
>high recoil
lol glass wrists over here
>>
>>32188789
At the very least you should take it to a gun smith to have frame/slide and all internal parts polished
>>
>>32188575
>>100 year old design
mauser 98 is over 100 and cant be improved upon
winchester 70 and remington 700 are 70 years old and cant be improved upon

>>heavy as Fuck
OP is limp wrist nu-male, when I first shot 1911's and never noticed the weight and only found out later it was slightly heaver than some double stacks

>>low capacity
how much does your HK 45 hold?

>>high recoil
myth, the 9mm has a much jerkier and snappy recoil, .45 honestly feels less, I'd bet that OP has never shot a .45

>>shitty sights
every 1911 maker makes a competition model

>>big and unwieldy as fuck
OP is skinny jean hipster

>>screams "I'm a fudd!"
only to cowadooty like OP

>>ammo is expensive
OP is poor and lives with mother

>>can't be taken apart without the use of tools
its easier to take apart a 1911 completely, you cant take apart trigger mechansim of a lot of polymer double stack guns without going to a gunsmith

>>~$1000
more like $500

>>most don't have an accessory rail
every 1911 maker makes a tactical version of the 1911
>>
>>32188626
This. Thank you.
>>
>>32188575
Every /k/ing needs a safe queen.
>>
>>32191209
Mauser 98 can't be improved upon?

>Lee bolt is smoother/faster
>Fixed 5-rnd mags were the status quo for years, half the capacity
>Short radius notch and post sights were practically universal, not as good as No.4's long radius apertures
>Mauser clips don't reload quite as quickly/smoothly as en bloc clips
>Claw extractor is far larger than necessary; a different type would save weight
>Vast majority (if not all) variants can't be fired without letting go of the bolt
>Traditional Mauser safety is not ergonomic at all (need to completely take your hand from the grip to manipulate)

The Mauser bolt is fantastic and legendary, but it's by no means perfect or the best bolt design in every way.
>>
>>32189338
Dont mind if i steal this do you? I like it
>>
>>32189441
lets go drop his 1911 and a Glock in the mud and have a conversation.
>>
>>32192901
Sure, because there was no mud in WWI or anything like that.
>>
>>32190991
>double stack .45's only hold 10 rounds
Wrong.

Compact 1911s can be 12+1, I own one.
>>
>>32188575
>heavy as Fuck
>high recoil
are you hasguns?
>>
Glocks and the like are much more practical but the 1911 is a classic
>>
>>32193423
It's lighter, has a simpler field strip, and higher capacity. That's nice, but I still see the M1911 being quite practical. I mean, if you were talking about carrying JUST a side-arm and for some reason wanted to carry as MANY mags as possible instead of just 2-4, then a 9mm Glock is a better choice than an M1911 because both the firearm and the ammo would be lighter, but under normal circumstances for side arms, an M1911 is perfectly fine. The vast majority of self-defense scenarios are over within 1-3 rounds fired.
>>
File: 1475922041911.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1475922041911.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>32188575
>>
>>32190991
Why not shoot .40s&w instead?

Hits hard yet small enough such that it can hold more rounds in a magazine or fit into a subcompact.
>>
>>32188789
Got an American Classic that was NIB, have had one malfunction shooting cheap ammo after I hadn't cleaned it in a month (also might have been limpwristing, was shooting coyotes in my boxers at 3 AM drunk off my ass).
>>
>>32188575
Why would anyone be you? You post of what you don't understand, and only little wit can explain you.
>>
>>32188627
You are fucking pointless. And probably dickless too.
>>
>>32188722
Best response.
>>
>>32193982
This was also right around the 700 round mark.
>>
>>32193825
I love .45, and I'm sure .40 is a great round even though I only fired like 50 rounds of it in my entire life, but overall I believe 9x19 is the superior round. I prefer .45 ACP, but 9x19 is lighter so you can carry over 50% as much ammo, slightly flatter shooting (not that it matters much for pistol ammo), causes wounds only slightly smaller when comparing FMJ vs FMJ or JHP vs JHP, has less felt recoil, is thinner so allows for higher capacity for the same mag size, and so on.

The difference in wound size doesn't even come remotely CLOSE to overcoming the importance of shot placement, but what ARE clear and indisputable advantages are those in terms of how much you can carry, how much recoil you feel, and capacity. The advantages of 9mm vs .45 are numerous while the advantages of .45 vs 9mm are practically negligible, even though I love the 'oomph' of .45. The same goes for .40 S&W, except you can carry SLIGHTLY less ammo, you'll have SLIGHTLY less capacity, and you'll have SLIGHTLY more recoil, meanwhile the wounding capability will be almost 100% negligibly superior. The chances of a round coming so close to something lethal that .40 or .45 would hit it while 9mm wouldn't is ridiculously low.

Shot placement is key, and follow-up shots would be easier with 9mm. Though in a world where you can ONLY use FMJ (like the Military), could .45 possibly be worth a second look? Why is it that .45 ACP and .455 Webley are historically known as 'man stoppers', yet the most you'll hear of 9mm is that people can survive getting shot over half a dozen times with it? For a long time, people thought that .223/5.56 was too small to kill or shit like that, but it didn't take long to dissipate. Why is this whole '9mm is weak' nonsense still remaining?
>>
Personal taste and not every gun you own needs to be as practical as possible or you wouldnt jerk off to mosins so fucking much now would you
>>
>>32194099
>Implying I jerk off to Mosins
I fucking make love to myself to Mosins, you pleb.
>>
>>32188779
This.

Retard open detected. Per usual open is a faggot
>>
>>32194462
Field strip
>Mag out
>Confirm empty
>Recoil plug
>Slide stop
>Frame
>Recoil spring
>Barrel bushing
>Barrel (Don't know how to remove barrel link, don't really have to)

Full disassembly
>Manual safety
>Use manual safety to remove firing pin retaining plate, firing pin/spring, and extractor
>Use firing pin to retain mainspring in MainSpring Housing while using the manual safety to punch out the MSH retaining pin so as to remove MSH
>Leaf spring and grip safety fall out
>Hammer retaining pin and hammer/tail (I all it the 'tail', don't know how to remove it, don't really need to) falls out
>Remove sear/disconnect retaining pin and sear/disconnect fall out
>Use disconnect to take out grip screws, grips fall off
>Use leaf spring to remove mag release
>Can use leaf spring to remove mag release 'pin' (don't know what to call it), and mag release spring, but not really necessary
>Trigger falls out

Using this process, all parts are removed from the pistol except the barrel link, the hammer 'tail', the sights, the ejector, the spring for the slide stop and manual safety, as well as the two pins of that spring along with the tube keeping it all captive. The pins and the spring can be pulled out (don't need to), and I've never even considered attempting removal of the ejector or the tube. Ultimately, if almost any part ever needs to be replaced, then the owner of a Mil Spec M1911 who isn't completely retarded can replace that piece without the use of tools. Personally, I've learned how to completely disassemble/reassemble my Mil spec without the use of my eyes. I can replace any part (save for those mentioned in this paragraph) while completely naked, in the woods, on a moonless night, provided I simply have a flat surface on which to organise the parts while I go about disassembling/reassembling the pistol without the aid of sight.
>>
>>32188575
Because they're not faggots
>>
>>32193825
for the same reason I dont shoot 357mag, high velocity pistol rounds are a fools game (I went from 1200fps to 1400fps and now it kicks like a mule...oh boy!)

.45 has proven stopping power and its due to low velocity to high bullet weight ratio
>>
>>32190116
>doublestack
they are a whole other ball game.

>>32188789
i hope this is b8.

>>32190116
nah my dude, just wrong in every way.
>>
>>32195059
high velocity pistol rnds are like spoilers on a front wheel drive car.

it doesnt make a differnce. If you want something with high velocity go a rifle.

your like the guy at my work who said he wanted a H&K in 9mm because he wants to shoot through walls.
>>
File: Marky Mark 23.jpg (5KB, 269x188px) Image search: [Google]
Marky Mark 23.jpg
5KB, 269x188px
>>32188575
>can't be taken apart without tools

Field strip is all the ' taking apart' you'll ever need to do outside of home.

>heavy as fuck

The price for a quality steel frame,

Although you can get alternative lighter 1911 frames, such as aluminium, which you clearly didn't know.

>low capacity

This is the trade off for a single stack magazine, allowing a narrow grip that fits everyone well.

a) you are manlet

b) there are plenty of compact versions available

>high recoil
>dat stopping powah

>shitty sights
guessing not made in USA

>screams i'm a fudd
kek

>ammo is expensive
it's good heavy ammo.

>$1000

You can get plenty much cheaper than than, although good quality pistols aren't cheap pieces of plastic shit. Even good quality Poly/strikers shouldn't be too cheap, unless they're ghetto trash.

Seriously, did you look any of this shit up beforehand?

That being said, anyone looking for a good modern .45 offensive pistol Mark 23 is your boy.

Although a good compact 1911 is a perfectly functional CC gun and pretty to look at.
>>
>>32188575
>heavy as Fuck
>high recoil
>~$1000
I don't even
>>
File: 1480543705213.png (218KB, 539x683px) Image search: [Google]
1480543705213.png
218KB, 539x683px
>>32188789
Good god this board. . .
>>
>>32188575
If its 100 years old and you're still shitposting about it, it must have done something right.
>>
I got an RIA GI FS 1911 new for 340. I go to pick it up tomorrow. How did I do /k/?
>>
>Accessory rail
>pistol
Wew my tacticool lad
>>
>>32188575
> >heavy as Fuck
> >high recoil
> >shitty sights
> >big and unwieldy as fuck
> >can't be taken apart without the use of tools

Look, I'm less than 140lbs and I have girl arms (literally less than 8 inches around), and the only thing I can say about you is YOU'RE A PUSSY. MAN THE FUCK UP.
>>
>>32197693
Fucking KEK'D! Rock those girl-arms.
>>
Base RIA. Paid $420 for it before all fees.
No issues with first 500 rounds, other than the magazine feed lips breaking.
Had issues after that, but was using reloads, so who knows.
1 minute with a Dremel putting a dimple in the slide stop would be he end of the issue.

That said, what is through effective range of .45?
I took it to the 100 yards range just for fun and only got one hit out of 20, from a rest. Rounds seemed to be all over too. It may be me being shit.
>>
File: 1480695208172.png (401KB, 417x322px) Image search: [Google]
1480695208172.png
401KB, 417x322px
>>32195994
>>
>>32188782
>You will benefit from not caring what other people think as you age

Amen anon.
>>
>>32194070
not that guy
I think you are one of the few sane people on /k/, and I wholly agree with you
-but now you're arguing that .380 aka 9x17, is superior to 9x18. Turtles all the way down.

The real reason 9x19 is superior is because it became the defacto standard by popularity. It's cheaper and well supported, even cheaper than many smaller rounds.

But somebody's girlfriend or a dude with weak wrists might do even better with a .380 CCW than a 9mm due to the importance of keeping on target.
>>
>>32188575
In my opinion, it's a bit overrated as a carry or service handgun, but they are a great range or target gun
>>
>>32195123
>just wrong in every way.
Uh huh.

Do you own multiple 1911's?
Have you actually tuned the extractor on one?

Come over here and fix my fucking Springfield Gov model then if you please. It FTE every round. AGAIN. Oddly my Para doublestack has had almost no issues by comparison shooting far more of the same ammo.

Tuning the extractor can be done in one magazine at the range, it's really easy. Never fucking bothered since the "classic" 7+1 model is garbage compared to modern incarnations. My doublestack 45 is too comfy and working too well for me to care.
>>
>>32188575
>heavy as Fuck
>high recoil
>screams "I'm a fudd!"
>screams

t.Jennifer in Accounting
>>
>>32201005
>heavy as Fuck
>high recoil

Can confirm, Jenn said same things about my cock, def her.
>>
I want a 1911 just to have one. Are there any other handguns that are easyish to build besides the 1911 and Poly80's Glock kits?
>>
>>32188575
This thread again?
>>
>>32200861
You kinda lost me on making assumptions on my argument (since I wasn't making one; I was merely voicing my opinion), and the stuff about a girlfriend or dude with weak wrists. Also turtles. Nice of you to compliment me on being sane, however. I'm drunk as shit right now.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.