[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he calls his gun a weapons platform >he calls his guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
>he calls his gun a weapons platform
>he calls his guns a weapons system
>He calls his gun safe "weapons storage"
>he refers to all of his guns as "weapons"
>he calls his .22lr target pistol a weapon
>calls his AR-15 an M4
>thinks .223 and 5.56 are the same
>he likes aregularguy
>>
>>32188264
I dont know who this is but he really sounds like a massive tryhard. And a faggot.
>>
>>32188264
Eh, I used to call my firearms weapons out of habit. A carry over from the army.
>>
File: Colt M4 LE 6920.jpg (2MB, 2395x2387px) Image search: [Google]
Colt M4 LE 6920.jpg
2MB, 2395x2387px
>>32188264
>>calls his AR-15 an M4
>>
>>32188264
He's annoying, but boy does he really torture test his guns.
>>
And why should I care?
>>
>>32188264
Yeah, my AR15 is an M4. It's a Colt LE6920; M4 is stamped on the lower receiver.
As for .223 vs. 5.56? Get over it. They are the same. The differences are negligible in any round that is loaded with the same projectile. Fuck your SAAMI pressures, you nor anything you shoot is ever going to know the difference, and guess what? The manufacturer selling you 5.56 knows it too, and you aren't getting any special loadings, brother.
The best morons like you can do is to try to compare projectiles - apples and oranges - like some 55gr softpoint hunting round versus M855 versus M193.
As for a 22lr target pistol being a weapon? Might not be the best thing for SD by far, but if you don't respect it as a weapon, and instead treat it like a toy, I'd rather shoot with anyone BUT you.
As for overuse of the term "weapon" - yeah, a little boring. But if you were military, especially a Marine, you damn sure aren't going to call it a gun, and "rifle and pistol storage" gets a little old too.
So yeah, dudes like him get a little autistic about their firearms. What's it to you? At least he isn't calling his magazine a "clip" or something that just screams "I know nothing about firearms."
>>
File: image_zpsgrppmv2l.jpg (161KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image_zpsgrppmv2l.jpg
161KB, 768x1024px
>>32189107
You're right and OP is a faggot, but I can hear this post in aregularguy's voice.
>>
>>32189124
There was not enough cursing for it to be him.
>>
>>32188991
Why should you even post? Lurk more.
>>
>>32188264
He is ex military so that makes sense.
>>
>>32188264
Don't be so stupid and post a gook holding a gun. I'm tempted to go Marky Mark you fucking Vietnam shit.
>>
>>32188264
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwXBYbQvJik

Military dude. They call their guns weapons and it is drilled in.
>>
>>32188264

He has some incorrect information but otherwise he's aight
>>
>>32189124
Sauce on the sex machine on the right
>>
>>32188264
I hate that little faggot. Remember that video of that Army private screaming at some vet police officers about how they "needed" to show some respect because they were "talking to a United States soldier"?

This faggot is that kind of obnoxious.
>>
>>32189107 >>32189124

You can't fire 5.56 out of a .223 barrel.
>>
>>32190384
Looks like Kel-tec CMR sbr.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.