[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Less than half as many illegal Chinese fishing boats in S.Korean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

>Number has fallen from last year, due to Coast Guard‘s increased policing and use of crew-served weapons

The number of Chinese boats illegally fishing in the West (Yellow) Sea has fallen to less than half last year’s levels after intensified Coast Guard policing, including the use of crew-served weapons.
The Ministry of Public Safety and Security’s Korea Coast Guard announced on Nov. 30 that a total of 1,712 Chinese fishing boats had been found crossing illegally into designated areas in the West Sea in November, down 57% from 3,953 in November of last year. The Coast Guard attributed the drop to intensified policing, including the use of firearms. On Nov. 7, the Coast Guard sent official notice to the China Coast Guard and Foreign Ministry on its manual for weapon use, including the use of M-60s and other crew-served firearms on boats resisting by force. The following Nov. 12, a Chinese boat resisting capture after violating South Korean waters was driven off after the firing of 95 M-60 rounds.
In response to the new situation, the China Coast Guard was found to be monitoring local fishing boats and preventing them from moving into South Korean waters through the permanent stationing of vessels on the periphery of the West Sea designated waters and waters subject to bilateral “provisional measures.” A China Coast Guard search of Chinese fishermen found most of the captains to be aware that the Korea Coast Guard had stepped up its use of weapons.
Text messages urging vessels not to enter or fish in other countries’ waters without a permit are also transmitted daily by GPS system from the ocean and fisheries bureau of China’s Shandong Province.

http://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_international/772811.html

>South Korea calls Yellow Sea "West Sea"

Is China crying now?
>>
File: IMG_2110.jpg (119KB, 600x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2110.jpg
119KB, 600x905px
>>32185804
Good kill them all

Illegal Chinese fishing destroys habitats
>>
No 50cent warriors appear yet
>>
I'm glad that even with how cucked Korea is in regards to vidya, feminism, music, industry, and politics, their military is based.
>>
>>32185804

So they're murdering innocent men who are just trying to make a living?

Right...
>>
>>32187367
this is bait
>>
>>32187502
zing!
>>
>>32187367
This bait is worse than what the chinese fishermen uses
>>
>>32185804
How should they improve thier ability to remove chink?
>>
>>32187367
>innocent men
Nope.

Even if they were killing the crew and burning the illegal fishing boats, which they aren't, the fishermen are not innocent by any meaningful definition of the term.
>>
>>32187367
Chink detected
>>
>>32187367
>fisherman, one of the most difficult and dangerous jobs on the world today
>trying to feed his family
>edgy faggots in this thread immediately criticise them
I don't believe any fucking kind of gook propaganda, korean or chinese or whatever, but saying ordinary everyday fisherman are criminals or whatever because they're trying to fish where the fish are is fucking retarded

The worst koreans are clearly just rattling their dicks because chinks hate chonks and vice versa, this isn't about ''muh environment'' it's about muh water borders
>>
Chinese are cockroaches who only respond to threats of force.

When challenged, they always run away with tails between their legs.
>>
>>32187685
This.
>>
>>32187685
Brb, gonna go and dig up your garden and plant some shit. Because im a poor farmer and thats where the best soil is. Sorry about your own crops, btw. Hope you dont mind <3
>>
>>32187367
>>32187685
>bawww why can't me and my 10 million friends destroy the fish population in another country's territorial waters
fuck off chinkroaches
>>
>>32187702

Like Americans the last time they got challenged in the South China seas
>>
>>32187685
>I don't believe any fucking kind of gook propaganda, korean or chinese or whatever, but saying ordinary everyday fisherman are criminals or whatever because they're trying to fish where the fish are is fucking retarded
They're trespassing someone else's water. Should thieves in Rio be given pity because they're trying to make a living in the slum? You are daft.
>>
Another case of bullying.

Chinese fishermen in Chinese waters fishing for Chinese fish. They have the right to defend themselves and their natural habitat.
>>
>>32187685
Sustainable fishing stocks are far more valuable economically than the fishermen that actually collect from them.
>>
>>32186696
Oh, they have arrived
>>32187367
>>32187685
>>32187707
>>32187764
>>32187799
>>
>>32187764
The Americans didn't, though. When China tried that ADIZ crap, they flew a nuclear bomber into the middle of it, did a metaphorical doughnut, then flew back. America responds to challenges with slap downs. Not that it's hard, when China's challenges have been so ridiculous.
>>
>>32187685
>BUT I JUST WANTED TO COMPLETELY DESTROY ANOTHER COUNTRY'S FISHING AREAS
>WHY ISN'T THAT OK, I'M AN HONEST MAN TRYING TO FEED MY FAMILY
>>
>>32187367
Not only that, but the water actually belongs to China.
>>
>>32188188
go away, Ling Ling
>>
>>32187764
>t-this is chinese navy prease reave!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaKbZW0pqkM
>>
>>32187764
You mean, keep sailing straight on?
>>
File: 1469822859160.jpg (64KB, 468x604px) Image search: [Google]
1469822859160.jpg
64KB, 468x604px
Good
Fuck the Chinese Communist Party
>>
>>32187600

>catching fish in the incorrect area deserves summary execution.

Interesting...
>>
>>32190102
That poster fairly reeks of toxic masculinity. I need my blue blanky now.
>>
>>32185804
>In response to the new situation, the China Coast Guard was found to be monitoring local fishing boats and preventing them from moving into South Korean waters through the permanent stationing of vessels on the periphery of the West Sea designated waters and waters subject to bilateral “provisional measures.” A China Coast Guard search of Chinese fishermen found most of the captains to be aware that the Korea Coast Guard had stepped up its use of weapons.
Text messages urging vessels not to enter or fish in other countries’ waters without a permit are also transmitted daily by GPS system from the ocean and fisheries bureau of China’s Shandong Province.

So, basically it is the Chinese Coastguard actually doing the job of protecting their fishermen's lifes from trigger-happy Koreans, which in the end results in fewer trawlers fishing in waters claimed by Korea?

Yet another typical Gook behavior. Not winning anything and then declaring Victory afterwards... We know that from the Korean War already, where the South Korean forces were the worst performing ones that even starving Chinese peasant-soldiers laughed at for being more incompetent than the KMT they have easily driven to Taiwan.
>>
>>32190750
>catching fish in the incorrect area deserves summary execution
You really went out of your way for his post to equal that.
>>
>>32193137
>You really went out of your way for his post to equal that.

It's not that unreasonable. Taking the natural resources within the territorial boundary of a nation state is a serious violation of sovereignty.
>>
>>32185804
Seeing as North koreans go out of their way to kill chinese fishermen even when they aren't in the wrong area I don't see how this is a big deal
>>
>>32195264
Worst Korea is waaay bast bumping. We in BRRRRT territory now, son
>>
>>32195267
>bast
Past*
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.