[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some of you might remember a few months ago my cousin thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 18

File: IMG_2038.jpg (86KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2038.jpg
86KB, 500x277px
Some of you might remember a few months ago my cousin thought that the /k/ Brady meme was great. I also had other stories of him threatening to steal my funs. This happened the other day.
>My cousin showed up to my house unannounced
>I thought he was coming over to bother me on guns so I was going to tell him to fuck off
>He said can you teach me how to shoot a gun and help me pick one out
>I asked why
>He said he fears that since Trump was elected trump supporters will beat him
>I said I voted for Trump
>He look at me and said I figured please help me though
>I said why should I you have done nothing but vilify gun owners and try to shit on the second
>He said he really fears for his life and it is his constitutional right
>Again I said not a month ago you were shitting on it and calling it a failed expierment
>He said he doesn't anymore and said it is his right
>I said I'll think about it
That's my dilemma potentially red pill my cousin or arm my enemy
Should I help or not
Pic is the meme
>>
Here's what do

>say you will help
>beat him to pulp
>tie up in basement
>plow sweet boipussi
>???
>profit
>>
>>32177117
Teach him, a 2A supporter is a 2A supporter.
>>
>>32177117
the more gun owners the better.
>>
>>32177117

That's a hard one OP. My patriot side says now is your chance to convert him to the side of good. But my right wing side says fuck the commie bastard and tell him a gang of rapists are waiting outside for him.

>>32177296
While I do agree with this post, I do fear that these leftists that have a history of being radical with their protests will never be able to be fully responsible gun owners, and I can see a bunch of bad shit coming from scared kids with guns.
>>
>>32177117
Shall
Not
Be
Infringed
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 375x460px)
image.jpg
96KB, 375x460px
Yea naw
Fuck him
You don't get shit on people and their hobbies/things they love
then turn around and ask them for help when you are the low man on the totem pole, or at the absolute least, not for free, and not with their ammo

But like fp said
Free boy pussy

So do what feels right
But don't do it for free
>>
>>32177117
It's a hard decision OP, personally I would teach him. Keep your enemies closer, right?
>>
File: 1479657935699.jpg (180KB, 918x613px)
1479657935699.jpg
180KB, 918x613px
>>32177312
>I can see a bunch of bad shit coming from scared kids with guns.
meh. worst case scenario we have an excuse to fight communists.
>>
File: 1480289670695m.jpg (81KB, 1024x713px) Image search: [Google]
1480289670695m.jpg
81KB, 1024x713px
Here's what you do.

Get him in to black powder guns and nothing else.

Treat it like you would be training a towel head. Enough info to not hurt himself or others but not enough info for him to actually overthrow you.
>>
If you don't feel like helping him (understandable), tell him to go to a gunshop/range and get a beginners lesson. Support your LGS and maybe they'll discover gun culture isn't so bad after all.
>>
>>32177117

First and foremost teach him responsible gun ownership. Show him guns are not like the movies, show him how to safely handle firearms. If he gets a gun, as he doesn't need you to get one anyway, then ends up shooting himself in the dick, it's just more ammo for the anti-gunners.

Just generally show him what it is to be a fucking grown up normal human being, because the way he sounds like is a scared little bitch. If he's armed it won't help him if he's too scared to pull the trigger once the time comes.
>>
File: 1475539962643.gif (51KB, 209x302px)
1475539962643.gif
51KB, 209x302px
If it was up to him you'd be in one of Clinton's 'adult camps.'

Not helping him is not dooming him, there is good info easy to find online. Let him do that.
>>
Take him to a range and tell him to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>32177394
This
Holy shit op
Don't pet a burning dog
>>
>>32177394
listen to this guy, OP
>>
>>32177394
>>32177443
This is true, but he can still be converted. Tell him to lurk /k/ for a while and buy a Maverick 88. If he really cares enough about his own life and the 2nd, he will seek out the information himself and possibly get redpilled on the way
>>
>threatening to steal your guns
Story? I clearly wasn't here for this, also why would you still associate with them after this?
>>
>>32177117
>Should I infringe the second amendment rights of people I don't like?
I think you know the answer, anon.
>>
>>32177569
How is he infringing, faggot?
>>
>>32177518
>Tell him to lurk /k/
fuck no, this is not the place to learn about anything or to welcome antigun faggots.
>>
Teach him how to shoot safely and help him understand how guns actually work. If he's still a raging anti after that, hit him in the back of the head with a baseball bat and leave him in the desert.
>>
>>32177569
>the 2A forces you to teach him
>the 2A is now a positive right
FUCKING COMMIE SUBVERSIVE KGB YURI FAGGOT GET OUT!
>>
File: 1360906081923.jpg (25KB, 415x503px)
1360906081923.jpg
25KB, 415x503px
>>32177518
>/k/
>a good source of information for new gun owners
Yes, I'm sure that when OP's cousin navigates to /k/ and is greeted by pony mosins and pics of cocks caught in bolts he'll be extremely enthusiastic to join the firearm owner community.
>>
>>32177117
be an adult and a better person
show him how to shoot
become range buddies
>>
>>32177293
>implying his cousin actually supports the 2A now and isn't just an unhinged hyperbolic pussy being whipped into a frenzy by his own echo chamber.

He'll probably shoot the first poor austist he sees wearing a MAGA hat.
>>
>>32177569
Not helping is not the same as infringing. There's nothing preventing libtard cousin from going elsewhere for the info/handholding he wants.
>>
>>32177373
Seconded
>>
>>32177747
3rd
>>
>>32177569
Nice to see that you're an idiot who doesn't actually understand what the 2nd Amendment is. I'll give you a hint, it doesn't apply to individuals.
>>
>>32177361
>meh. worst case scenario we have an excuse to fight communists.
Well, when you say it like that...
>>
File: 1458265886890.jpg (2MB, 1827x2699px) Image search: [Google]
1458265886890.jpg
2MB, 1827x2699px
>>32177788
>hitler dubs
>>
>>32177668
Judging by how much a faggot he is, that may just tickle his pickle
>>
>>32177117
If you are truly concerned about your cousin's capability to handle the responsibility of a firearm, then you should not get involved

Otherwise, you should be the bigger man, teach gun safety and responsible ownership, and see this as an opportunity to perhaps mend a broken relationship while you expand the membership of a community your future rights rely upon
>>
Heres what you do:

>take him to the woods camping
>drop an empty gun at his feet
>beat the crap out of him
>rape him
>if he picks up the empty gun and tries to shoot you with it, just laugh at him
>rape him some more
>>
>>32177117

No thanks.

We don't need another democrat shooting up another gun free zone
>>
>>32177832
This anon has given you good advice, OP.
>>
File: 1468609607338.jpg (95KB, 692x800px)
1468609607338.jpg
95KB, 692x800px
>>32177117
> cousin now ready to join the "darkside"
> offer cousin help
> teach him everything
> change him to a true /k/ommando

you know, people who have been convinced are even bigger /k/ommandos then the "from the start" ones
>>
File: 1476512017713m.jpg (91KB, 1024x838px)
1476512017713m.jpg
91KB, 1024x838px
>>32177373
Yeah this seems reasonable.
>>
>>32177271
FpoastBPoast
>>
No.

Why?
Your cousin will sell that fucking gun and revert back to his previous state the moment he realizes he's "safe" again. He is so swayed by outside influences that he can vilify his own family members until he needs help, then he's so prideful that he comes huffing back asking for help?

Your cousin isnt going to "convert". Your cousin is just getting whatever he thinks will help in his current situation. And when that current situation changes, so will he. Whereas you and I already see a need and purpose to keep firearms, through good and bad times.
Let him goddamn research himself, he's a grown fucking adult. He needs to seek out information, not get spoonfed again.
>>
>>32177117
Tell him you'll teach him if he goes and buys his own gun.
>>
>>32177117

you've already made your point, now teach him how to use a gun/not be a little bitch.
>>
>>32177394
This.

Also tell him his fears are not only unfounded, but completely retarded. The vast majority of violence post election has come from the Left, and many of the more high profile cases of hate coming from """Trump supporters""" have turned out to be bullshit.

Your cousins a faggot. If he hasn't done a complete 180 and cant explain to you the purpose of the 2nd as well as the rest of the Constitution, tell him to figure it out himself. As soon as he figures out the sky isn't falling and Trump isn't going to flip a switch that releases right win death squads or whatever he thinks is gonna happen hell probably go right back to being anti gun.
>>
>>32177361
>Chick with cut up leggings...
>all the guys holding guns look like they are thinking "boy, these guns are heavy."
>all dressed like hipsters meet Christ Kyle
>eyeholes in their homemade skimasks are too small. Once they start moving, good by vision
>they look like they formed their "squad" using call of duty logic mixed with their libtarded "muh feels" logic
>"Ok Tyrel, you can be the sniper! Chill dude!"
>"I'M NOT A SNIPER I FIND THAT OFFENSIVE"
>"Oh...well then what are you?"
>"I'M THE DESIGNATED LONG RANGED MARKSMAN! SNIPER SOUNDS RACIST!"

They would assume I'm racist, and I'm not really afraid of them. I wish a nigga would.
>>
>>32177117
Get him to buy a Deagle. He should be well aware of the destructive power of the Deagle through video games and media.

Now you can dick around with a Deagle without having to spend your own money.
>>
>>32177786
>I'll give you a hint, it doesn't apply to individuals.

Oh yes it does, faggot. Confirmed by the wording of the Tenth Amendment, confirmed by the Supreme Court TWICE, and confirmed by deez nuts in your face.
>>
>>32177312
>I do fear that these [group] that have a history of [excuse] will never be able to be fully responsible gun owners
See how that shit works, OP? You might be judging now, but someday it could be the other side pulling this same shitty judgement. Self defense a human right.

If you don't want to do it, don't. But not for the same bullshit reason the lefties use and claim it's not his right.
>>
File: 1471331344733.png (80KB, 1982x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1471331344733.png
80KB, 1982x1133px
>>32178011
>being this much of a pedantic faggot
Nice reading comprehension you have there. Of course it means SHALL NOT, but it doesn't apply to private citizens in the sense that I cannot infringe on your rights to bear arms, nor can OP infringe on the right of his cousin by simply not teaching him how to shoot.

Only the government can infringe on those rights through legislation and enforcement.
>>
>>32178029
Hes not preventing his cousin from being able to exercise his rights in any way, unlike what his cousin wanted for him just a few weeks ago.

I also think it's stupid to think his cousin will go on a shooting spree or something like that, but that doesn't mean you rush out to help anyone and everyone get armed either. If RevCom retards can't figure out how to buy a gun, thats fine by me.
>>
>>32178094
You're misunderstanding: I agree he has no responsibility to help. However, he needs to get his thinking unfucked on the issue because right now he's being a lefty.
>>
>>32178029
>>I do fear that these [group] that have a history of [excuse] will never be able to be fully responsible gun owners
I see that you aren't aware of the crime statistics of blacks.
>>
>>32178111
And I see you're cool with denying basic rights to big swaths of people for whatever reason. Today it's a group you don't like. Tomorrow it's the group you're part of. Get bent.
>>
>>32177548
Op here
Story is he said buy one more gun i steal them and melt them next day i bought M39
I dont associate with him
>>
>>32178127
How is refusing to teach people denying basic rights when there are fucking loads of instructors, classes, or pages on the internet they could go to instead? Your average anon on /k/ is not a government body which you can claim unconstitutional infringement on.
>>
>>32178127
>for no reason
C'mon now, half a century of disproportionately violent behavior isn't "no reason"
>>
>>32178141
Swap out his anti-anxiety medication for 9mm. That'll get him!
>>
>>32178152
>for no reason
Putting words in my mouth, anon. There's always a reason. That doesn't make it right.

>>32178150
>Your average anon on /k/ is not a government body which you can claim unconstitutional infringement on
You're right, but the mode of thinking "[group] doesn't deserve the right" is how forcible disarmament becomes an acceptable idea.
>>
>>32178180
I don't think it's that at all. I think it's more of "I don't want to be the one responsible for arming my enemy." Let's take the rebel groups in the middle east that have recently become our enemies. Do I think they deserve the right to have arms for defense and to protect their own lives? I believe every human has that right. Do I believe the United States was absolutely fucking pants on head retarded for training some of these people and giving them weapons? Yes, 100 fucking percent full retard.
>>
>>32178180
So illegals should be able to vote, pedos should be able to go into schools, and violent criminals should own guns because it's their "right" now?

We already ban huge swathes of people from all kinds of behaviors based on past transgressions. There's nothing wrong with saying that OPs cousin shouldn't own or handle firearms because he's the kind of person who is emotionally driven and inherently unstable because of it.
>>
File: carl wants guns now.png (382KB, 600x816px) Image search: [Google]
carl wants guns now.png
382KB, 600x816px
this thread inspired me to make some oc
>>
>>32177910
>>32177937
Yeah, this is the first step. OP, your cousin wants a gun because of a self-created circumstance, not because he believes it's a general right.

He needs to disavow everything he believes in. He needs to change his way of thinking.

He needs to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>32178077
>Only the government can infringe on those rights through legislation and enforcement.

The bill of rights is not a list from the government to the people about what they are allowed, but a list from the people to the government of what cannot be taken away.
>>
>>32178243
Saved, thank you.
>>
>>32178267
No shit. I didn't say the government can take them away, I said they can infringe on them you fucking autistic fuck. It's like arguing with liberals on facebook here, you latch onto one small part of my statement and make some glib statement as a comeback and then bask in your own smug.
>>
>>32177989
This is true

OP listen to this fag
>>
>>32178234
Nope, nope and nope. The first is not a citizen, they're on their own. The second is just you spewing bullshit because there is no Constitutional amendment that provides access to children for pedos and btw if they're a known pedo they fall under your third example anyway. The third was proven by a court of their peers, on an individual level, to not be responsible enough.

OP can make an individual decision that he isn't going to arm his tard cousin who he knows personally. Where he goes wrong is upgrading that to some nebulous group he's concerned about.

>>32178220
Yeah, you're fine. I'm just pointing out how quickly "I'm not gonna help them" can become "let's take their shit away."
>>
>>32178243
OP here god damn that is spot on
>>
>>32177293
He clearly doesn't really support it.
He's only using it now that he thinks HIS life is in danger.

>>32177296
Not really true at all my dude.

>>32177117
OP, fuck 'im. Tell him there's no roving gangs of fag-beaters patrolling the streets and that he's a fucking child for believing there are.
>>
>>32178243
Keks were had thank you anon.
>>
>>32177788
>>32177799
wtf these full houses
>>
>>32177293
Fairweather friends aren't friends, and we shouldn't be empowering liberals at all.
>>
>>32177799
woah
>>
File: 1472927538728.png (643KB, 813x1185px)
1472927538728.png
643KB, 813x1185px
>>32178367
>>32178413
Kek wills it
>>
>>32177799
Huh, Mauser ftw I guess. Witnessed? All glory to kek?
>>
>He said he fears that since Trump was elected trump supporters will beat him
Why?
Is he a prominent political activist or something? I could understand paranoia about some kind of violent revolution or the country becoming completely anarchic to _some_ degree. But you can't really expect violence based on your own, secret, political preference.
>>
>>32177117
I had something similar happen to me
>friend is pretty anti 2a
>likes to call me a school shooter, "ha ha"
>typical bi demiguy special snowflake
>Trump wins
>"LITERALLY SHAKING"
>Me and other friend troll him over text and trigger the fuck out of him
>"B-B-B-BUH HE WILL REMOVE ME"
>Starts sending walls of text about how Trump is the antichrist and will kill all gays
>Laugh in his face
>Several others laugh in his face
>"Do you even understand how the presidency works?"
All that good shit
>Bit later
>Guy asks about guns
>"Don't you hate guns??"
>"Uhhh.. no.. what would be good for a concealed carry, anon?"
>He's not even old enough to buy a handgun
>Tell him to ask his dad about it, he has an AR and several other handguns
>Bit later comes back saying he went shooting, hasn't been as much of an ass
Try to educate him OP.. but still there's a part of me that does indeed say "FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT" screaming in the back of my head. Your choice man
>>
I really don't know any mentally stable gun owners that are this shitty to anyone that wants to learn about guns. Is this a bait post like that one about a guy's whole family wanting help with ar's after they kicked him out for owning a pistol?
>>
Lib can surprise you sometimes

>Talk with friend who goes to Rutgers
>He's a "progressive" but is very relaxed about guns, heavily advocates properly storing firearms in a safe, especially with children in a home, wouldn't want to own them himself though
>Only thing we disagreed on was the banning of certain types of ammunition
>doesn't like the idea of hollow points
>I say "dude hollowpoints are great though, they're far less likely to overpenetrate and cause collateral damage to people/property"
>easily swayed his opinion

My reason was only half right ofc but didn't think of it at the time.
>>
>>32178904
I know the one you're talking about

"Anon what shotgun should we get for home defense even though we completely vilified you for having a pistol?"

Hope you're wrong and this doesn't become a shitty trend
>>
>>32177117
adopt him, convert him. It's not his fault he was brainwashed.
>>
>>32178904
Not bait I did a post a month or two ago detailing some of the shit he did like threatening to steal my guns then destroy them so I bought a m39 his response to that was tell mommy and a bunch of her friends came over and protested outside my house. Cops came asked what it was about becuase they were screaming I was mentally unstable and shit cops left sprinklers accidentally turned on. It's still kinda shocking becuase my uncle was so 2A probably would be a /k/ommando (he died of heart problems) the aunt was IDGAF until liberal media turned her against it.
>>
I got a story that's kind of related. I was in BC Canada for a few days and every once in a while I'd strike up a conversation with a local. Being American topics often revolved around the election and firearms. For the most part the people I talked to were very friendly and willing to listen. Most were "disappointed" I wasn't a Trump supporter because there wasn't an argument to be had. One thing O did hear several times is "Why would anyone need an AR-15?". It was interesting to introduce the concept of rights vs needs, and to contrast what's available to the average Canadian.

Almost everyone was taken aback by the fact you can get a semi-auto .50BMG Lynx rifle on a non-restricted PAL, along with Tavors and other MSRs. The cool thing was these conversations weren't in any way adversarial, and I like to think at the very least I got people thinking.

The sole exception to this was some weird dude at a burger place/bar in Vancouver. He interjected into a convo between me and the bartender about California, (for the record I wasn't drinking, he was).

The short version is he exhausts all the usual anti-gun agitprop, and he isn't able to answer any response if it has to do with Canadian law. Eventually we get to a point where I explain because of the distributed nature of future manufacturing, 3D printing, etc. it's impossible for the current system of state backed capitalist monopolies to control arms in any meaningful sense. "This proletariat shall control the means of production!" I said in an obviously jokey manner.

This is the point where he started physically shaking. He seemed to have ran out of responses as he slid over closer to someone else at the bar. Did't know if that was his friend or not but he started going on about the "Crazy fucking nutjob" who was sitting 5 feet away from him. The way he talked when I got up to leave sounded like he legitimately thought I was some crazy revolutionary waiting to shoot up a bunch of people.
>>
>>32179487
Continued

It was kind of surreal for me because usually when someone has run out of arguments in a conversation where they assumed no matter what they are right, they get loud or revert to ad hominem. I've never seen someone literally scared and incapable of continuing on a conversation.

The funny thing was the next day some guy went full rambo and killed 3 people with a crossbow in Ontario. Local media their was completely devoid of any calls to restrict/ban crossbows.
>>
>>32177117
When it comes to libs. Turn that -eral into -ertarian.
I've already converted a black friend who feels spooked by trump, I think I gave him the bug hard cuz he won't stop asking me anything and everything about guns.
>>
>>32177361

lol I used to catch the bus at that corner in highschool
>>
>>32177117
teach him about gun safety and all that at least so if he panic buys a gun we don't have more people who don't know how to use the guns they own. Getting real tired of dumbasses at the range, im not getting accidentally shot from some faggots inability to use a gun.
>>
>>32178243
Saved

Love the OC anon
>>
>>32177117
Tell him to buy something inept like a .22 or shotgun just in case SHTF he doesn't have a decent gun to kill you with. These anti-white commie fucks will hunt down their newest manufactured false enemy, the "Trump supporters."

So let them buy guns, it's indeed their right, hopefully it will cause their testosterone levels to rise somehow and their strange mentalities will get sorted out. It's not like they're actually going to learn/practice the fundamentals of marksmanship and regularly train. If it came down to it that low-test cuck will end up face down in a gutter with broken wrists and his gun all jammed up from Doritos dust.
>>
File: 1418578032838.jpg (184KB, 400x975px)
1418578032838.jpg
184KB, 400x975px
>>32177117
>Guys big Government is great! Free stuffs!
>OMG peace and love isn't this so awesome!
>Oh noes the Government is doing stuff I don't like but I already voted away all my rights ;(

WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS
>>
Admitting you're wrong is hard. Help him and show him the light.
>>
>>32177786
>Right of the People..."
I'm sorry, on your planet, are PEOPLE not individuals?
>>
>>32179748
I don't think he ever admitted to being wrong though
>>
>>32177117
Don't help him with shit, he made his bed.

Plus as soon as he doesn't fear for his life he'll destroy/sell his gun and vote straight democrat and curse the day he was ever responsible for his own safety
>>
File: he already did.jpg (64KB, 693x490px)
he already did.jpg
64KB, 693x490px
>>32178578
>secret, political preference

Not saying you're wrong, but he's probably your average brand of virtue-signaling armchair slacktivist.

These are not people who have a habit of hiding power levels.
>>
File: 1406139135855.jpg (124KB, 368x537px) Image search: [Google]
1406139135855.jpg
124KB, 368x537px
>>32177117
Give him a litmus test. Next time you sit down with him alone, pull out your pistol unload it and set it between the two of you. Watch his reaction. Tell him you are going to ask him a single question and your answer will be dependent on that. "Why is the 2nd amendment a right"/ "What does the 2nd amendment say and what does it mean?" etc. Watch his response and then choose then.
>>
File: ocfmhaR.jpg (87KB, 552x768px)
ocfmhaR.jpg
87KB, 552x768px
Wow, this is just as bad as liberals. The majority of posters ITT are so cucked politically that this tread doesn't evolve past 'f*ckin libcucks' hate-fest. What is it like to stake your entire identity on pop-politics?

At least liberals often have good intentions.
>>
>>32180043
If he fails tell him that if he doesn't understand why then he would be putting himself and others at risk. Or tell him to go take a class and get a better understanding.
>>
>>32180082
Thanks for being another useless trip and thus easily filtered.
>>
>>32180082
The highway to hell is paved with good intentions.

My current issue with both the left and the right is that its just a frothing mass of shouting. No one actually thinks. Its just one huge echo chamber.
Also op show him this video so he doesn't just shoot up the first trump person he sees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc
>>
>>32180427
Thanks for the video I decided I will teach my cousin and hopefully redpill him and I will be making him pay for his own ammunition I will teach him first saftey then marksmanship hopefully getting him addicted to guns like many of us here
>>
File: 1455472316419.png (611KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1455472316419.png
611KB, 800x533px
OP, your cousin sounds like a colossal faggot and you should remind him of such.

That said, he is also reaching out to you. The fact that he didn't try to wobble his way into your house to make good on that threat shows that he has a modicum of self-restraint, which is a good start.

Start off slow, maybe take him to a range. Tell him to shut the fuck up about politics while he's there. Have fun with it.

Worst case scenario, you've created a fudd and you ensured some gun shops will get a little bit more business. Best case scenario, he's now going to clash with other liberals on gun rights.

And if he's too annoying throughout the process just tell him to fuck off because he's an irritating human being, but ideally that won't happen.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.