[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have ~$1,000. It is all of the money I have. My net worth is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: pb3.jpg (37KB, 650x443px) Image search: [Google]
pb3.jpg
37KB, 650x443px
I have ~$1,000. It is all of the money I have. My net worth is basically $1,000 and change. I am poor and to lose this money would mean that I'd have to get a job or die of starvation.

So, what first gun do I buy with it?
>>
>>32174594

Go find a local auto auction. Look for a beater Honda or Toyota that has decent tires, battery and current registration. Buy it for a couple hundred. Take it home and scrub it down and make it look as good as you can. List it on your local Craigslist for $1200. Repeat.

You'll occasionally get stuck with a lemon but you'll usually make out pretty well. My brother did this while going through college. He made a few grand a month. Your chances of getting busted for operating as a dealer without a license is pretty much zero.
>>
>>32174594
Get a job before you buy a fun. Taking in funs you can't afford to feed is irresponsible.
>>
>>32174677
this

Buying the firearm is just the tip of the iceberg, theres ammo, magazines/clips, possible range fees,permit fees if that applies to you, cleaning supplies, more ammo. That shit adds up.
>>
>>32174677
>>32174696

They're just like pets, really.
>>
>>32174594
Is there a pressing need for a firearm right now? Don't you have better things to spend money on if poor/jobless/NEET?
>>
>to lose this money would mean that I'd have to get a job
oh noes!
>>
>>32174594
buying shit with all your money is why you will always be poor.
invest your money, let it grow, and one day you can afford whatever guns you want.
>>
File: Crappie.jpg (171KB, 1200x500px) Image search: [Google]
Crappie.jpg
171KB, 1200x500px
>>
i wish more people actually did starve to death. anyway if i had such finite resources and had to get a gun to defend myself i'd get a hi-point, to feed myself i'd get a single shot 12 gauge for around $40.
>>
>>32176506
ok kurt
>>
Just get a fuckin hipoint 380 for 130 bucks and a marlin model 60 rifle for 100-150. Now you are hasguns for 300 bucks. Spend another 200 on ammo, now you can actually use your guns and have half your money left to feed yourself.

Also get on food stamps, save up your neetbux and fucking do something with yourself anon. It never gets better unless you make it better.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.