[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Under what circumstances would China make a nuclear attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: df21.jpg (41KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
df21.jpg
41KB, 400x300px
Under what circumstances would China make a nuclear attack against Japan?
>>
If japan nuked first.
>>
>>32173368
They want too?
>>
>>32173368
Shit ones?
>>
>>32173368
If they saw nukes coming their way.
>>
>>32173396
Even if those are American?
>>
>>32173368
Rice shortages
>>
>>32173368
Japan forgets to do their annual apology for their wwii shenanigans.
>>
>>32173368
They decide they need to reduce their population quickly and significantly then receive fiscal compensation for doing do
>>
They wouldn't nuke Japan unless Japan is somehow managing to beat China in a land war. Anti-Japan hate is too good of a distraction for the populace.
>>
>>32174731
Anyone who has watched chinese television will confirm this. They have a two minutes hate, but it happens about 20 times a day.
>>
>>32173368
Only if China loses interest in playing the game.

China can beat Japan in anything military. If China deems that it no longer is happy with playing Japan like a toy then it will launch nukes so that Shenzen will have a clear view of the Pacific.
>>
>>32175615
and nothing of value would be lost.
>>
>>32173368
dont china need jap companies money for all those electronic slave labor factories?
>>
>>32173368

China has a no-first-strike policy, so unless Japan decided to launch a nuclear attack (if they had them) or aimed their attack such a way to degrade China's nuclear capability. We wouldn't see a nuclear response from China.
>>
>>32173368
1. china is simply too close to japan, and because of air currents major chinese cities would be in the fall out zone of their own weapons
remember the Fukushima contamination in china

2. I'm not sure japan has any targets hardened enough and important enough to justify a nuclear strike
conventional bombing would be sufficient
(maybe a naval target or two)

3. japan would not be in a position to go to war with china, why would china nuke japan when they could just bully them for free

4. japan is so close that missile strikes/conventional bombing/naval shelling/ lord knows what else would probably be a better option

I can only see one plausible reason:
china is in a larger conflict where nuclear weapons have already been used, japan tries to enter the fray with it's navy, china nukes the japenese navy or the japenese mainland to force a capitulation without committing naval assets
>>
>>32175743
>China has a no-first-strike policy
where do you even start with an assertion like that
wew
>>
>>32176025
It is their official policy since they have nuclear weapons.
They also do not have nuclear contigency plans for non nuclear powers.
>>
>>32176025
It worked for the NATO/Warsaw Pact back in the day.
Sure, they hated each other, but both sides were dead-set on not being the ones to cross the line first.
>>
>>32176025

ur dumb
>>
>>32173368
Being suicidal.

The USA would be invading within hours and I'd be signing on up to go bomb some dumb chinks for fucking with my animu.
>>
File: cowboy reagan.jpg (5KB, 200x253px) Image search: [Google]
cowboy reagan.jpg
5KB, 200x253px
>>32177272
NATO did not have a no first use policy
>>
File: IMG_6398_1.jpg (61KB, 638x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6398_1.jpg
61KB, 638x424px
>>32173368
I hope they don't nuke my favorite Asian country
>>
>>32173396
>>32173410

If China sees nukes coming, they're already fucked. Their nukes are not kept in launch-ready state for fear of rogue generals.
>>
>>32173410
Yes.

If America nukes China, China will pull everyone loyal to the US down to hell along with them.

>>32179928
This has changed with Xi Jinping. He has purged so many, that the entire PLA is loyal to him as if he was the new Mao. Which he is.
>>
>>32180230

I seriously struggle to understand how they'd do that when the warheads aren't mated with the missiles and stored in entirely different facilities.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.