[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you've ever wondered what it would look like to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161130-161546.png (712KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161130-161546.png
712KB, 1440x2560px
If you've ever wondered what it would look like to get shot in the face with a Mosin Wonder no more
http://www.crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/53806-new-isis-video-point-blank-sniper-rifle
>>
File: 1479314086817.gif (7KB, 248x240px) Image search: [Google]
1479314086817.gif
7KB, 248x240px
>>32168281
Neat.
>>
>>32168281
Why do they never get more creative. Like what I would do is I would go out to a range where when the round hits the target it is at terminal velocity and then that way the isis guys can train and also eliminate hostages.
>>
>>32168281
Lmao the part where they have the shaky camera pointing down the scope

>>32170118
Yeah. Like, at least have some sportsmanship, put him out at 1000 meters. That would actually be impressive.
>>
>>32170118
The Japanese would round up random Chinks and use them to teach machine gunners on vehicles how to elevate and depress to engage different targets.

I'm thinking if you're going to execute people, you may as well get some well trained infantrymen out of it.
>>
im too scared to watch it someone post a pic of the aftermath
>>
>>32172133
Soinds like some american propaganda comrade i doubt that happend
>>
>>32172181
>http://www.crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/53806-new-isis-video-point-blank-sniper-rifle
There's actually very little gore.

At first it looked professional, then I saw that they missed his brainstem and the bullet exited on the side of it. Classic donkey fucker shit shot. But brainstem or not, it's pretty clear he didn't suffer.
>>
>>32172487
yeah I'm glad the poor bastard died fast and didn't get his fucking jaw blown off
>>
>>32172359
Shouldn't you be working, Abe?
>>
>>32173584
Hey don't bring me into this. I'm not who you replied to. Also not yet, I'm moving.
>>
This is kinda fucked how everyone is being so causal about the loss of a human life. I mean for fucks sake someone just got fucking killed and camera and you guys are talking about sportsmanship and a waste to not use him for training. Is it just me caused I think thats fucked up
>>
>>32176129

Riddle me this: would anyone benefit from our collective compassion if we all boo-hoo'd like this is a facebook wall? Would it actually make a difference in your life, mine or anyone else's if a group of completely anonymous strangers expressed the socially accepted sentiment of horror for such an act? Would it somehow further our species toward 'utopian peace' by us all lying to you and pretending that we care about the lives of people we will never see in places we will never go?

Let me pose a second question: If human life is to be squandered in such a way, would it not benefit someone to at least glean some education and experience from the act?

Who is more terrible? Is it the person saying we shouldn't we shouldn't murder people without benefit? Or the person who just says we shouldn't murder people? One person can provide a reason to spare the life based on the fact that killing in this way would be wasteful which is an argument rooted in logic. The other person simply says we shouldn't kill because it hurts peoples feelings which is an appeal to emotion.

Who is the real do-gooder here?
>>
>>32176197
This, not even, just stop pretending to care and trying to show off how morally superior you are for caring about a complete stranger, this one in particular who probably did some heinous shit himself.
>>
>>32176197
>i have no feelings and that is why i am superior

>>32176129
>i have feelings and that is why i am superior

Both of you should kill yourselves immediately.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.