[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't wait for this to come to the states. /k/'s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: CZP10.jpg (69KB, 960x585px) Image search: [Google]
CZP10.jpg
69KB, 960x585px
I can't wait for this to come to the states.

/k/'s hopes/expectations/reasons for holding out?
>>
>>32167424

https://youtu.be/h-ptLPmSdL4

It looks good. I was thinking of getting a flock for EDC, but now I'm going to wait for more reviews on the CZ.
>>
>>32167424
Budget VP-9

No cocking wings though
>>
>>32167715

Glock*
>>
>>32167731
>Budget VP-9

Considering how shit the VP-9 does in adverse conditions, it's likely that the P-10 will do a lot better.
>>
>>32167731
> budget vp9
Lol, it's a knockoff of a knockoff of a knockoff. Don't care. If it actually takes my p 09 mags that I've invested waaayyyy too much money in I'm down. 50 bucks a piece x 4. Never again.
>>
File: VP9.png (7KB, 448x357px)
VP9.png
7KB, 448x357px
>>32167731
>VP-9
>Good

Please kill yourself, no way I'm buying this utter garbage gun for 700 bucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOu5ZGfgtVk
>>
>>32167424
You will eventually be disappointed and bored of it in time.
>>
>>32167759
Even us HK fanboys realize the VP9 was trash. I dont know why they dont just stick to hammer fired.
Ill also admit their stuff is a little overpriced, but id rather pay a little more to not have a glock desu
>>
>>32167937
Buy an older Sig
Buy a Walther
Buy a Beretta
Buy a Canik, even
Buy literally anything else than Hk, they aren't worth it.
>>
>>32167756
I know that P10 mags are compatible with the P07 but it may not be vice versa. The ambi Mag release needs an extra cut on the Mag.

At least that's the last I've heard
>>
>>32167424
As much as I love CZ I still hate how boring and uninspired all striker fired handguns seem to be.
>>
>>32168007

You can dremel a P07 mag & make it work.

The change is due to the ambi mag release.
>>
>>32167731

Fuck the VP9. The Walther PPQ is the superior German striker fired handgun. You can even get the gun in 2 flavors - paddle magazine or button magazine releases.
>>
File: Pure Coincidence Jew.webm (598KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pure Coincidence Jew.webm
598KB, 480x360px
I've noticed that MAC pretty much exclusively hates popular, or well-established firearms that cost him a lot wholesale and which have small profit margins. Meanwhile, he pretty much exclusively hypes obscure firearms from Eastern Europe and the Middle East, like Turkey, Slovenia, Check Republic and Israel, that he can get for cheap and then mark up in his shop to make bigger profits out of.

Anybody else notice this? Strange, right?
>>
>>32167759
>VP9
>muh $700 meme

PSA had them for $450 shipped this weekend. They cost the same as Glocks the rest of the year.
>>
>>32167424
I fucking hate this.
What makes a cz awesome is the classic low slide design and perfect ergonomics.

A polymer striker gun is just a fucking Glock copy.
If I wanted that, I'd just buy a Glock.

Cz guys like myself are very enthusiastic about CZs, that p-10 is not what we wanted.
>>
File: ok.gif (1MB, 355x259px) Image search: [Google]
ok.gif
1MB, 355x259px
>>32170330

- better trigger
- usable factory sights(probably shitty 3 dot but at least metal)
- ambi controls
- lack of awful finger grooves
- no brass to face
- no shitty grip angle

>glock copy
>>
>>32167424
I was close to purchasing a CZ handgun, but couldn't decide between the 75 and P-07/09. Now this thing comes along and I'm back to square one.
>>
>>32170330

As a glockfag I don't give a shit about this gun at all as it does seem too close to a Glock. But you as a CZ fan should be happy they offer this because if it sells well (and it probably will since strikers appeal to the masses) it means success for the company. I love my glocks but I also like several Walther pistols too. However, their marketing and advertising sucks so they will never be as recognizable as even CZ.
>>
As a guy who carries a 19 everyday in my als holster I'm actually excited about this.
>>
>>32170372
So it's an improved Glock, but that's not hard to do.

>>32170377
Cz already can't manufacturer enough 75s to meet demand, they are doing fine.
However, I think they want to grab more military and police contracts as agencies are all going polymer/striker
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.